Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cocky 5.0 owner gets put in his place

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010 | 05:59 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ls350z
hey all u do is talk u *****
Well they say you are what you eat..
why r u even on this forum...just to talk huh, u low life..
Come on. If you are going to talk smack, at least make it interesting. Call him a "sperm gurgling c**t muscle" or something. Make it at least funny!
Old 06-11-2010 | 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

Wow, stupidity levels are through the roof with ls350z.
Old 06-12-2010 | 05:02 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Kevin01Z28
If you want to race your 350Z you should take the ls1 out of your camaro and put it in the nissan
Why should he? Have you not see a fast 350 out there? I know I sure have.
Old 06-13-2010 | 12:04 AM
Launching!

Question

i dont know why mustang owners just dont get it?
Old 06-13-2010 | 04:50 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JM0523
Just don't get what? If the car you have is the one in your sig then I'll spot you 2 cars
Old 06-13-2010 | 05:23 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by JM0523
I just don't know why <insert car name> owners just don't get people have different tastes. If everyone owned a 98-02 Fbody the world would be a boring place.
Old 06-13-2010 | 06:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I've outran plenty of bolt on LS1's too.
"PROVE IT".....someone called you out on your youtube videos your just a troll with the rest of your buddies on here that should be responding soon. with negative **** to say...i dont talk like my car is badasss....but you do and have no proof not even a video of you beating a import..i bet you spend every waking momment on tech waiting to bash the ole mighty gm plateform huh..... and this guy..they did it to me for no reason at all.....
Old 06-13-2010 | 07:01 AM
TECH Regular

LTXBOI

#1 STOP is a long time respected member in here. Not just respected by Ford owners, but GM owners too. There is a reason for this

#2 Stopsign only messes with people with big red buttons on their foreheads that says "Push me"

#3 Stopsign probably knows more about the gm "plateform" than you do. I've seen more praise than bashing coming from him. He often plays devil's advocate.

#4 His car would absolutely *name illegal sexual act here* a bolt-on LS1.

Do some searches. He's showed what his car has done before. I think in it's current stage (tamed a bit than it was before) he's running low 11s N/A in that car.

Is that fast? No. But it's faster than a bolt-on LS1.
Old 06-13-2010 | 07:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by snake95
Oh...and to who said the stock block 5.0 is strong...it's meh, when you get close to 500 you're playing with fire...some have gone over (still a time bomb) and some have cracked the block with less...

you know the mexican blocks have higher strength. those would be the blocks that hold 550hp for a little while. common knowledge i know. just saying.
Old 06-13-2010 | 10:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by LTXBOI
"PROVE IT".....someone called you out on your youtube videos your just a troll with the rest of your buddies on here that should be responding soon. with negative **** to say...i dont talk like my car is badasss....but you do and have no proof not even a video of you beating a import..i bet you spend every waking momment on tech waiting to bash the ole mighty gm plateform huh..... and this guy..they did it to me for no reason at all.....
I've posted up proof. Use the search button buddy. And why ban me? I have to constantly empty my inbox from people that ask for my advice on one thing or another. And I'm always willing to help. If you think I'm full of it have a mod check my PMs. I should get banned because I poke fun every now and then and little girls like you take it seriously? Sounds like you should be the one getting banned.
Old 06-13-2010 | 10:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by assasinator
you know the mexican blocks have higher strength. those would be the blocks that hold 550hp for a little while. common knowledge i know. just saying.
Some argue they are better some say they aren't. I've put hope in them but have been shot down by people that have been there and done that. In the end they are still 2 bolt mains.
Old 06-13-2010 | 11:10 AM
TECH Regular

You, there. What day is it young man?

It's post ignorant **** in SR&K day sir.

Ah. Wonderful.
Old 06-13-2010 | 11:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

hahaha
Old 06-13-2010 | 12:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I about to head out to the drag strip to help my friend with his Supra.
Here is 1 of his 2 runs I got on video. He was basically seeing if he could get the car off the line with the drag radials. After that he was just dicking around. Let off after 2nd and still ran 7.1 in the 1/8th (its a local 1/8th track).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFPlt10eew

He took it back to the track yesterday on slicks and actually shifted the car and the 1-2 shift broke the trans. I'd hate to replace anything on that car.
Old 06-13-2010 | 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

One bad *** supra!!!!!!!
Old 06-13-2010 | 02:05 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ke^in
LTXBOI

#1 STOP is a long time respected member in here. Not just respected by Ford owners, but GM owners too. There is a reason for this

#2 Stopsign only messes with people with big red buttons on their foreheads that says "Push me"

#3 Stopsign probably knows more about the gm "plateform" than you do. I've seen more praise than bashing coming from him. He often plays devil's advocate.

#4 His car would absolutely *name illegal sexual act here* a bolt-on LS1.

Do some searches. He's showed what his car has done before. I think in it's current stage (tamed a bit than it was before) he's running low 11s N/A in that car.

Is that fast? No. But it's faster than a bolt-on LS1.
Hmm Kevin....something just doesn't add up with you, but I just can't put my finger on it. :
Old 06-13-2010 | 02:25 PM
Teching In

GOOD JOB, i hear how great the pony pounding is i have a friend with a 03 gt, he has alot of upgrades including a vortect S/C, 3.73 gears, 315 street tires, long tubes, tune, F1 racing clutch, and few others you would think after all them upgrades on this pony that it would eat my Shat, ya right not even with a good tune i still pull on him, my only major upgrade is my exhaust , LTS, off road Y, and flomaster catback all 3inch, other then that stock. under 15k in car , 03 GT up to 28k in car and still slower
Old 06-13-2010 | 02:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Chevyon32z
GOOD JOB, i hear how great the pony pounding is i have a friend with a 03 gt, he has alot of upgrades including a vortect S/C, 3.73 gears, 315 street tires, long tubes, tune, F1 racing clutch, and few others you would think after all them upgrades on this pony that it would eat my Shat, ya right not even with a good tune i still pull on him, my only major upgrade is my exhaust , LTS, off road Y, and flomaster catback all 3inch, other then that stock. under 15k in car , 03 GT up to 28k in car and still slower
But cool story
Old 06-13-2010 | 03:03 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by lemons12
He has enough that he would drag your hunk of junk in any possible race you could think of up and down.

His car doesn't run mid 12s, it runs much quicker than that. You honestly think he doesn't go to the track with the rim/tire setup that is pictured?

You are ******* priceless, nice job getting laughed at like the rest of the noobs that come on here talking **** to him before they do some VERY easy and VERY basic research.

Go bang your head on a wall some more.

I laughed pretty hard.

He doesn't need any of that, I as well as many others can vouch his car is capable of what he is saying it is.

Shut the **** up, seriously man.

I literally was almost in tears dude, I couldn't see it when you text me earlier and I checked on my phone but this **** was HILARIOUS!!!!

It happens in every thread, noobs don't pay attention.

O man, you can post a video of a car doing 4th gear burnouts? You can do 3rd gear burnouts in your stock car? Big ****, junk is still slow. My white one would burn them at 60mph on the highway, that means NOTHING.

You are 10X's more of a troll that Stop ever thought about being. He has so much more knowledge on LsXs than you do it is quite hilarious actually. He has contributed MUCH more to this site than you have as well. If nothing else, look at join dates. Now who was it that you were saying the troll was?
You have seen it on youtube.com? O lord, STOP THE PRESS!!!!! If it is on youtube it might as well be in the bible.
That was last strike.

They might be pissing in the wind and he might not tell them... But it SURELY isn't fast!

Saw one the other day as well, it was white.. Actually didn't look as bad as they do in pics.

No, he just knows how to mod his car. He would beat the majority of average H/C cars in the 1/4 and especially highway.
Great post StopSign, I mean Kevin, I mean...(cough, cough)...Lemons!
Old 06-13-2010 | 03:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ARCTIC '00
Great post StopSign, I mean Kevin, I mean...(cough, cough)...Lemons!
Hey...................Its ok................ (places hand on shoulder) .......................

.....I'll be your friend.

Last edited by Stopsign32v; 06-13-2010 at 03:20 PM.