10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

agreed 200 shot and CammedSS will be video'ed bus lengths behind Kilgo
Old 09-17-2010, 10:24 AM
yfz
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cammedss2000
Ur ls1 will never outrun my forged 6.2L 377 cubic inch block Also you can stroke these motors sucks for u.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Staging Lane

This post is bullshit this is my ly6 camaro that I just got up and running. Had a slight tune which was running at an 11 afr (monitoring with ngk afx wideband) which is pig rich which kills torque hinting why it took my car a second. We raced again and I murdered you by 4 or more cars I had my car buried I mean I didnt even think you were racing even a 200 shot would maybe put you a car in front of me oh wait I don't need a bottle to go that fast. You also have 410 gears which helps on a big *** cam ls1 motor. And I never asked if you were spraying cause you hadddd noooo nitrous!!!!!!! This post is bulllllll. If I knew you were going to post the video then I would have got my **** running right. Oh post the new video didn't see that on the forum figures No carpet= gutted yea right. My carpet was mildewy thats why it was removed oh and the iron block weighs another 75lbs exactly to anyone who doesn't know. But now I know you are a liar that is for damn sure. Plus im going with a single turbo or a 300 shot plate kit. Ur ls1 will never outrun my forged 6.2L 377 cubic inch block Also you can stroke these motors sucks for u.

I dont know why youre trying to be so confrontational but whatever. Number one: your car has no back seats, no paneling other than a dash and no floorboard. Theres not much more you can do to gut it.

Number two: You keep saying you were on a shitty dynotune. Well, how about my car has never touched a dynotune. I was on a Frost email tune. If anyone wants to complain about a tune it should be, but i say run what ya brung and keep the excuses to the girls.

Numer three: You are already giving yourself an excuse for when i beat you with the nitrous...about how your car has so much potential. Any car has potential, especially a big cubic inch motor like a LSX. So thats not saying much.

I uploaded the video just for you. Like i said, ONE CAR. Nice try, though. The time where you claim to have pulled me four cars is actual factual. However, i was in third opposed to second because my car didnt downshift which is why i manually put it down in this race. If youre happy beating a car that ran 2/3 of its potential by four cars then good for you. Whatever makes your ego better.

My car does have nitrous installed now. Still have no gotten it to the dyno, yet, though, and will not until i have extra cash. I live on my own and not at my mom's so money is more difficult to come by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGALrzMKtZ0
Judge for yourself...its clear you make a slow steady pull. But if you ran away from me, obviously my car wasnt in the right gear.

Let's not forget that I'm on skinnies and drag radials while you're on street tires. I wanted a dig run but you didn't want to do it. Wonder who would've won that?

If you have some more **** to say you have my number. Dont be afraid to call.

Last edited by kilgothephenom; 09-17-2010 at 12:00 PM.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 09-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Staging Lane

Oh my god u are pissing me off. That was the first race show the second one were I was in the correct gear for christ sakes. I am filming stop posting these videos I have spent to much money and time on this project for some little ignorant ******* with a cammed ls1 thinking he is the ****. **** YOUR CAR. That race I started in 3rd gear on a turbo 350 second race I was in second and you don't post that again figures. Do the math people a N/A head and cam ls3 specd 6.0 block only pulling that much on a cammed ls1 haha. I know my car and it was running really really really rich at that point 11 afr to be exact monitoring with a wideband. My laptop does not work I cannot get the good file from hp tuners on the car thats were 464hp comes from not in this race tho sorry and whoever believes it obviosuly does not know the potentiol of the 6.0 ironblock not to mention im going with a 300 shot plate kit so bye bye bye 200 shot ls1. You can't even put a cam in your car and you talk **** to someone who learned and earned respect you seriousely have lost my respect you piece of ****. Way to let off at 110 you *****.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:56 PM
Staging Lane

200 shot with stock internals let me know how many passes u get out of it
Old 09-17-2010, 03:59 PM
Staging Lane

500 hp with street tires against ur 410 geared with slicks no **** I was scared I was scared I wasn't going to have enough tread on my tires to get to work!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 04:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh my god u are pissing me off. That was the first race show the second one were I was in the correct gear for christ sakes. I am filming stop posting these videos I have spent to much money and time on this project for some little ignorant ******* with a cammed ls1 thinking he is the ****. **** YOUR CAR. That race I started in 3rd gear on a turbo 350 second race I was in second and you don't post that again figures. Do the math people a N/A head and cam ls3 specd 6.0 block only pulling that much on a cammed ls1 haha. I know my car and it was running really really really rich at that point 11 afr to be exact monitoring with a wideband. My laptop does not work I cannot get the good file from hp tuners on the car thats were 464hp comes from not in this race tho sorry and whoever believes it obviosuly does not know the potentiol of the 6.0 ironblock not to mention im going with a 300 shot plate kit so bye bye bye 200 shot ls1. You can't even put a cam in your car and you talk **** to someone who learned and earned respect you seriousely have lost my respect you piece of ****. Way to let off at 110 you *****.
not gonna earn respect with posts like these.. if your so worried about videos of your car not performing well get your **** tuned and run him again.. film from both cars
Old 09-17-2010, 04:04 PM
Staging Lane

Im about to beat ur *** if you seriousely post another bullshit video
Old 09-17-2010, 04:10 PM
Staging Lane

I didn't know he was gonna post this u jackass. He did it behind my back. Now my ***** running right do you wanna race? Talking all this ****. And it is the first video not the second are you stupid don't care about your respect. My 100 of hours of specing and labor have gone down the drain do to you jackasses.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Staging Lane

Too much hostility!! Anyone can build a bad *** engine and throw it in a car but its all about the "complete" setup!! A 500hp car thats not properly set up can lose to a properly set up 400hp car. Thats the way it is. If he sprays a 200 shot on you even if you pulled four cars you will be seeing his taillights. You both have bad *** cars just not liking the hostility your showing cammedss2000. If your car wasnt setup right for the race then fix it and re-run him but i can almost guarantee the op will be spraying!!
Old 09-17-2010, 04:36 PM
On The Tree

Quit complaining, you won, he lost. Its the streets, its run what ya brung, not what ifs, or maybe whens, someone has to win, even if who you think is faster isnt, someone has to win.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:38 PM
Staging Lane

You only honked 2 times also in above video believe thats were the hit came from I have 323 gears takes a second to get in my powerband vs 410 and stall throwing you clean in it.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:43 PM
Staging Lane

From no tune to dyno tune I gained 52hp and 90tq think that would make a difference in this video. Even with my spray and I did not know once again he posted this video nor was he going to I knew my **** wasn't ready the wideband was telling me it wasn't ready and I don't care what you think about hostility this kid has been buggin me for years you really don't have any right there but whatever.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:02 PM
Staging Lane

your sig clearly says you have a stall too sholud help with your power band issue. plus you won quit your complaining
Old 09-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Teching In

I didn't know he was gonna post this u jackass. He did it behind my back. Now my ***** running right do you wanna race? Talking all this ****. And it is the first video not the second are you stupid don't care about your respect. My 100 of hours of specing and labor have gone down the drain do to you jackasses.
Cry little man cry. Tell us how you really feel.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:36 PM
TECH Regular

Im about to beat ur *** if you seriousely post another bullshit video
I've always wanted to post one of these:

But seriously, calm the **** down killer.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:37 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RocketZ06
Cry little man cry. Tell us how you really feel.
There's no way his fully built car that has 100 hours in labor can be a good race with a cam/stalled/geared car!! It's NOT POSSIBLE!!!

Well April Fool's!!
Old 09-17-2010, 07:02 PM
Staging Lane

haha this thread is stupid I mean wow guess I will go make some fake threads too with all you guys Cry little man cry haha that had me laughing. Post ing a story on the internet about beating another car in my opinion is stupid anyways im done with you idiots.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:28 PM
Teching In

haha this thread is stupid I mean wow guess I will go make some fake threads too with all you guys Cry little man cry haha that had me laughing. Post ing a story on the internet about beating another car in my opinion is stupid anyways im done with you idiots.
Take care buddy.

Quick Reply: Heads/Cam ironblock LS3 Turbo 350 Camaro vs MS4 geared stalled Camaro