Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GTO vs Mach1 vs C6

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 04:45 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ss1129
The only thing Ive learned over the past couple of weeks from this is that nobody likes ke^in.
There is no need to project thoughts and or beliefs onto other people in hopes your irrational hatred seems valid.

Keep posting these types of posts and your Ke^in fanclub membership dues will be increased.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:33 AM
12 Second Club

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Kevin bro, all you do is hop into any thread with a ford mentioned and then try to stir **** up. Tech is better off without you. You come in here and it turns into a youtube comments section on anything you post about. I still have trouble believe a grown man acts the way you do.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:41 AM
TECH Regular

Kevin bro, all you do is hop into any thread with a ford mentioned and then try to stir **** up. Tech is better off without you. You come in here and it turns into a youtube comments section on anything you post about. I still have trouble believe a grown man acts the way you do.
Do you wanna go out back and make out? Your sexy comments are making me hot.
I'll bring the Green Lantern comic books, you bring the jiffy lube hat.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:35 AM
12 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Thanks for proving my point. I would truely be amazed if you did any sort of driving besides Mario Kart and Gran Turismo.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:37 AM
TECH Regular

Yes, you're totally not being a douch-bag and I'm the one that needs to grow up.

Understood fully.

Now lets get back to that make out action.

Old 06-08-2010, 10:47 AM
12 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

I know your here to try and get a rise out of people, but incase you havent noticed you're just a minor nusance that has contributed 0 to the site. You have only done two things since you have been here that we can see.

1. Jump into every thread with a mustang to tell everyone how good a mustang is

2. Argue with anyone who doesnt have a ford related username.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:17 AM
TECH Regular

I know your here to try and get a rise out of people,
No, not really. I've told you why I come here. However, if someone starts acting like a douche to me, will I play a long? Sure.
but incase you havent noticed you're just a minor nusance that has contributed 0 to the site. You have only done two things since you have been here that we can see.

I would say your continual baseless accusations are just that. Others in here posted that they disagree with you. And they weren't even Ford owners.

I've owned ONE Ford my entire life.

I suggest if you dislike me so much, put me on ignore. That way I, and others don't continually have to weed through your obnoxious fanboy obsessive posts.

Capiche?
Old 06-08-2010, 11:20 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

I know your here to try and get a rise out of people, but incase you havent noticed you're just a minor nusance that has contributed 0 to the site. You have only done two things since you have been here that we can see.

I understand you being frustrated, but for every person there is that sticks up for Ford, 897 come in and not only say they prefer GM, they BASH anything to do with Ford. I know it's a GM site, but people can be civil and express their preference without **** talking Ford...it seems to me there are more people on this site that devote effort to badmouthing a Mustang than the Corral, Stangnet, SVTP, and SBFtech combined would ever devote to trashing on a Camaro/TA. Not all Ford guys on this site are trolls, either, as a lot of people think.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

My E-***** is bigger than your E-*****.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Staging Lane

If you're talking to me...you obviously didn't read all of my post.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ponygt65

How do you think I commute to work.
scooter?

I've become a Ford fan boy, whatever that is, since GM became Government Motors (let's keep the politics out) and Ford came out with the new Mustangs. With that said, Ke^in is a tool.

I really don't understand the brand thing. A nice car is a nice car...

I guess I should just say, In before the lock.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by unit213
It's all semantics. Just let it go.
True enough.

I disagree and agree with snake95s post. You can look at it as two ford guys defending another, or you can look at it as some GM guys agree with us and aren't brand loyal. Everyone on here can get out of line at times regardless of what's in there garage. Some are just more heavily opinionated than others. IMO

Originally Posted by snake95
I understand you being frustrated, but for every person there is that sticks up for Ford, 897 come in and not only say they prefer GM, they BASH anything to do with Ford. I know it's a GM site, but people can be civil and express their preference without **** talking Ford...it seems to me there are more people on this site that devote effort to badmouthing a Mustang than the Corral, Stangnet, SVTP, and SBFtech combined would ever devote to trashing on a Camaro/TA. Not all Ford guys on this site are trolls, either, as a lot of people think.
Great post. Funny thign is there's two threads on svtp right now and the guys over there are giving props to fbods and even giving pointers on what to do next to beat a FI cobra.

Originally Posted by snake95
If you're talking to me...you obviously didn't read all of my post.
He wasn't. Donnie was just speaking about the thread and in general; I'm sure.

Originally Posted by Creman
scooter?

I've become a Ford fan boy, whatever that is, since GM became Government Motors (let's keep the politics out) and Ford came out with the new Mustangs. With that said, Ke^in is a tool.

I really don't understand the brand thing. A nice car is a nice car...

I guess I should just say, In before the lock.
actually....you're right, I have no performance car right now and I'm in dire need of one. HA!. I only have a 4door commuter because of kids and job, etc. BUT!...it's a GM.

and +1 n the nice car is a nice car.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

True enough.

I disagree and agree with snake95s post. You can look at it as two ford guys defending another, or you can look at it as some GM guys agree with us and aren't brand loyal. Everyone on here can get out of line at times regardless of what's in there garage. Some are just more heavily opinionated than others. IMO

Great post. Funny thign is there's two threads on svtp right now and the guys over there are giving props to fbods and even giving pointers on what to do next to beat a FI cobra.

He wasn't. Donnie was just speaking about the thread and in general; I'm sure.

actually....you're right, I have no performance car right now and I'm in dire need of one. HA!. I only have a 4door commuter because of kids and job, etc. BUT!...it's a GM.

and +1 n the nice car is a nice car.
Yep, saw those.

Last edited by snake95; 06-08-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:23 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Creman
Ke^in is a tool.
No, i'm a nut.

Old 06-08-2010, 02:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

I don't see what hte big deal is with Ke^in. Stopsign and I were much bigger a-holes in our first year.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Stopsign and I were much bigger a-holes in our first year.
And you two have changed?
Old 06-08-2010, 02:48 PM
TECH Regular

I don't see what hte big deal is with Ke^in. Stopsign and I were much bigger a-holes in our first year.
I don't think it has so much to do with what I am doing, as much it as it has to do with the new 5.0. That and you and stop have been here for awhile. I have not.

If you really go back and look at my replies, I make fun of myself more than I do the person I am replying to.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
And you two have changed?
we still bust some n00b ignorance sometimes.

but you're right, not like we used to. LOL
Originally Posted by Ke^in
I don't think it has so much to do with what I am doing, as much it as it has to do with the new 5.0. That and you and stop have been here for awhile. I have not.

If you really go back and look at my replies, I make fun of myself more than I do the person I am replying to.
I think it's the same reason all of us get **** for..................................most negative responses are from newer members that are brand loyal. Not all, but most. They typically dont' take the time to actually pay attention to what's being said. IMO