Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

punk ferrari f-430 driver

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 07:14 PM
c6r
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default punk ferrari f-430 driver

crusing along and noticed a ferrari f-430 speeding ahead of me...so I proceed to catch up because I wanted some of that italian stallion, he sees me getting close ( two car lenghts ) and nails it be4 we could go heads up, I hit it and stop his pull but we run into traffic...then the idiot starts darting in and out of cars, running scared like a rabbit...at that point I said 4get it” I don't jump around cutting people off in traffic and started laughing at the fool” he woud never let me get even with him, if he saw me getting pass the traffic he would nail it again” it was a total sign of respect to me and my c6 vette...dont know what the bastard would have done if I was in a z06 or zr1 lol punk *** ***** fu*ker!!!

Last edited by c6r; 05-03-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:17 PM
AGH
Staging Lane

Yeah, I would say he was scared of getting beat so he kept you at bay.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:29 PM
c6r
On The Tree

no kidding...it was black with black wheels, looked nice but had a sissy behind the wheel
Old 05-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Hak
Teching In

Sounds like a typical ricer to me...darting in and out of traffic. Surprised he didn't toss the hazards on at you.

I had a retard in an M3 doing burn-outs behind me in grid-lock traffic before. Doesn't matter what they drive, you'll find dumb-asses everywhere, hehe.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:57 PM
c6r
On The Tree

yeah even rich dumbasses driving 250thousand dollar ferrari's...still have no class and don't know the proper racing procedure.

Last edited by c6r; 05-03-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by c6r
I said "4get it”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf0ZyoUn7Vk

I lol'd
Old 05-06-2010, 03:58 AM
Launching!

In the ferrari guys defense..not everyone is into drag raceing or street raceimg. Lots of people ( especially the guys with big $$$) are into road course raceing ect.

This guy might have bought that ferrari to live the dream of raceing at the ring ect. And to him a spirited blast at high speed zig zagging through traffic is the cars real test..and not the straight line..

although stocck for stock a f430 is quite a bit faster than a ls2 or ls3 vette ( I have no idea what your mods are)

Havent you ever noticed that guys in p cars...lambo/ferrari/audi r8's ect. seem to like doing this bizarre in and out of traffic zig zag at 80-100 mph???/

it's really more about the type of car you own and how the handling feels..In my C5 or 99 Viper or 2003 Viper I wouldnt dare zig zag in and out of traffic at 20 mph over the speed limit. Those cars dont instill that kind of confidance...My nsx on the other hand..feels like I could easily do 100 mph while everyone else is doiung 65 mph and zig zag all day with ease..

A f430 DEFIENTLT instills this confidance...Vette/Viper/Camaro/Mustang..Nope..maybe a ford GT..

Noy saying that a vette or Viper arent great handling cars..They put down some great numbers for lap times..Even the base LS3 vettes..But I could literally be doing 100 mph in the nsx with only my thumb and two fingers on the steering wheel and make a very fast lane change...hell no im my vipers or vette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he was just a scared bitch..Or maybe what seemed retarded to you seemed perfectly fine in his car
Old 05-06-2010, 05:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yea ive seen cars of much less caliber play the old lets race to see how fast we can weave in and out of traffic for the next 20 miles. Some people actually think thats drag racing. I just slow down and laugh but its happened to me quite a few times and its mostly import ricers.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall

Havent you ever noticed that guys in p cars...lambo/ferrari/audi r8's ect. seem to like doing this bizarre in and out of traffic zig zag at 80-100 mph???/

it's really more about the type of car you own and how the handling feels..In my C5 or 99 Viper or 2003 Viper I wouldnt dare zig zag in and out of traffic at 20 mph over the speed limit. Those cars dont instill that kind of confidance...My nsx on the other hand..feels like I could easily do 100 mph while everyone else is doiung 65 mph and zig zag all day with ease..

A f430 DEFIENTLT instills this confidance...Vette/Viper/Camaro/Mustang..Nope..maybe a ford GT..

Agreed, A car's performance varies in various ways and that guy was probably driving his Ferrari basically the way he thought its made to be driven.

I don't chase after my friend's STI's in hard corners or after a summer shower.

They know better to leave me alone on a nice stretch of smooth pavement.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:18 PM
***Repost Police***

In the ferrari guys defense..not everyone is into drag raceing or street raceimg. Lots of people ( especially the guys with big $$$) are into road course raceing ect.

This guy might have bought that ferrari to live the dream of raceing at the ring ect. And to him a spirited blast at high speed zig zagging through traffic is the cars real test..and not the straight line..

although stocck for stock a f430 is quite a bit faster than a ls2 or ls3 vette ( I have no idea what your mods are)

Noy saying that a vette or Viper arent great handling cars..They put down some great numbers for lap times..Even the base LS3 vettes..But I could literally be doing 100 mph in the nsx with only my thumb and two fingers on the steering wheel and make a very fast lane change...hell no im my vipers or vette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he was just a scared bitch..Or maybe what seemed retarded to you seemed perfectly fine in his car
Wait wait wait... you mean it's not just about raw numbers? It's about how a car feels to the driver? That's ludicrous.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by c6r
I wanted some of that italian stallion
Old 05-06-2010, 02:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

I can see each side of this. There have been a few times where I saw a car I REALLY wanted to run and upon trying to line up, he just pulled the cat and mouse game and had me try to chase him. Then there have been the times where I actually wanted to do some weaving in and out of traffic. It can be a thrill, but can also be stupid, so I try to limit when and where I do it.

I had an awesome time with some guy in a higher end jag convertible one time. He had a business suit on and terminator sunglasses lol. I was in my shelby GT which handles unbelievable compared to other cars I've owned. We probably went 5 miles down a stretch of highway passing each other and weaving around traffic. I think I blew through a 1/4 tank of gas and took probably 20K miles off my engine with all the high RPM and shifting, but it was a good time! To each thier own I guess.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:54 PM
c6r
On The Tree

no! I could have easly played the tagg, chase me game...but I am also thinking about the mom in the suv that's in front of us and the old *** lady or man that's out there driving too...u don't just 100% put other people at risk” wait till it's clear and run them heads up...and I guess you don't follow road racing on the professsional level but corvettes and vipers have been the dominate cars over the yrs...my car is a z-51 vette making 491 rwhp & 428 ft.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by c6r
no! I could have easly played the tagg, chase me game...but I am also thinking about the mom in the suv that's in front of us and the old *** lady or man that's out there driving too...u don't just 100% put other people at risk” wait till it's clear and run them heads up...and I guess you don't follow road racing on the professsional level but corvettes and vipers have been the dominate cars over the yrs...my car is a z-51 vette making 491 rwhp & 428 ft.

I get what you are saying..But please here me out..

Ive owned a brand new vette and Im now on my 3rd viper..As well I have an nsx..

Vettes/Vipers are AESOME on the road course. They can put down some amazing numbers..

Vipers domintaed the T1 class and when they stopped competeing the vettes took it over..

Nowadays even a base LS3 on a road course is a very formidable opponnent.

but road course times have nothing to do with what Im saying..My nsx has a engine that sits behind me..Just like the ferrari. When the weight is at the rear of the car (or better termed most weight in the middle of the car) then the handling on the front tires is simply light as a feather/phenominal ect. ect.

Again..100 mpoh in my nsx with 2 fingers on the steering wheel and a quick lane change. I wouldnt even THINK of doing this in a vette or viper..hell ***** focking no!!!!!!!!!!!

It's what the car was desighned to do..Just like the ferrari..Has less to do with actual handling as it does with the go kart feel of a short hood and ne weight in the front end...

A viper/vettes front tires do know that theirs 500 pounds worth of engine sitting on them when you make those quick lane changes...
Old 05-11-2010, 07:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I get what you are saying..But please here me out..

Ive owned a brand new vette and Im now on my 3rd viper..As well I have an nsx..

Vettes/Vipers are AESOME on the road course. They can put down some amazing numbers..

Vipers domintaed the T1 class and when they stopped competeing the vettes took it over..

Nowadays even a base LS3 on a road course is a very formidable opponnent.

but road course times have nothing to do with what Im saying..My nsx has a engine that sits behind me..Just like the ferrari. When the weight is at the rear of the car (or better termed most weight in the middle of the car) then the handling on the front tires is simply light as a feather/phenominal ect. ect.

Again..100 mpoh in my nsx with 2 fingers on the steering wheel and a quick lane change. I wouldnt even THINK of doing this in a vette or viper..hell ***** focking no!!!!!!!!!!!

It's what the car was desighned to do..Just like the ferrari..Has less to do with actual handling as it does with the go kart feel of a short hood and ne weight in the front end...

A viper/vettes front tires do know that theirs 500 pounds worth of engine sitting on them when you make those quick lane changes...

I understand what hes saying. But i do not agree with formula 1 style racing on the street. To many variables and innocent people that could get hurt from my stupidity if i chose to race like that.

Now if its an empty straight on the freeway then ok. If i wreck then only i hit the barrier and not little timmy and Stacy's hot *** mom in a pile up with me.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:20 PM
c6r
On The Tree

I here you with the mid engine lay out and all, but my car changes lanes well to me ...lowered 2inches at all 4 corners...that ferrari was running scared! Man-up and get some is all I am saying”
Old 05-11-2010, 11:26 PM
c6r
On The Tree

but come to think of it I can tell he has had his *** handed to him by a vette ...thats why he was running like that, he's been down that road before
Old 05-12-2010, 02:32 AM
Teching In

haha get some
Old 05-12-2010, 04:35 AM
Launching!

weaving in and out of traffic and putting innocent people in danger IS NOT road racing. your car might be able to instill confidence but im sure youre instilling the fear of god in the innocent lady just trying to pick up her kids from school that you just cut off. just hope she doesnt react wrongly one time and swerve into the next lane and cause a fiery wreck. but hey, at least YOU were confident you can do these crazy maneuvers with two fingers and a thumb right???
weaving in and out of traffic IS NOT a "test". those are people out there, not obstacles. if youre gonna race, wait for a clearing at the very least.

and what the ferrari dude did was a bitch move.

Last edited by MauriSSio; 05-12-2010 at 04:40 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Launching!

I agree with you..But their have been a few times I was in my Viper or especially the nsx and i would run into an exotic car..Most recent was an audi R8 while in my nsx..Just really wanted to compliment him on his car...and tried to get beside him..

Next thing i know he's now doing 100 mph weaving in and out of traffic..

I didnt follow him but admittedly in the nsx I really wanted to try..But not wort peoples lives..