Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

94 Z vs SRT-4

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 11:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Lemon 12 i told you you need to grow up!! Wow you can play with peoples comments your so cool
Who are you trying to kid man? You are a whopping 25 years old with the reading comprehension of a 10 year old.

I could have made a reply but altering it to state the truth was much easier.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

c5 own me look up bolt on ls1 beats c5 z06 lol... ok tech!!
I know what would happen with a bolt on ls1 and a C5Z. If a normal or even above average bolt on ls1 beat a C5Z the first thing asked would be, "what is wrong with the C5z?".

Why would you think a bolt on ls1 would beat a C5Z? The C5Z stock puts down the same and in most cases more Rwhp than a bolt on ls1... While at the same time have the m12 trans/weight advantage/etc etc etc. Makes zero sense.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I have friends that still own dsm.. Thats why one guy at work wants to trade his 99 dsm that has modds for my ls1.. Oh wow look what you drive lemons..lol Dude ok your cooler because yours an auto??? wait you have the ws6?? Or less miles... Who cares you own the same car... Yeah eclipse talons whatever ... They smoke all the time.. REad up on it..
Old 06-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
Like I said, I can no longer say 370Rwhp... But I am still not making as much power as your beast.

370Rwhp in a full weight car can take you to 10s.

Cool man.. Do you want me talk about some peoples cars that I know? We can play that game all day long.
its funny when people think autos are slow lol ....and the worst mistake they make is relying on peak horsepower dyno numbers......then they get flatend in real life by a auto putting down alot less rwhp then them lol....and wonder why....not knowing its all about the highest power you can make through your ENTIRE powerband
Old 06-03-2010, 11:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL.. My brother owns a frc he has heads and cam it ran a 13.1 @ 119.. But know he got tire and started working on the suspention. Trust me i know how fast a vette can be with mods compare to a f body. But sorry i can beat a stock c5 z06..
Old 06-03-2010, 11:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Never said auto's are slow.. I know dyno number dont tell you everything. REad more post than just a few
Old 06-03-2010, 11:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My friends auto with a baby cam on stock heads went 12.4 I never raced him 1/4 but kill him on the highway
Old 06-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Teching In

LOL my god... no ****.. "stopsign your not kidding"...lol dsm your car is still wack i dont care how fast you make it...lol
My car is wack, yours is slow. Fair enough.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If i wanted peak numbers i would just put a bigger cam with more lift.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah my car is slow... Its at the shop getting gears and maybe a new rear.. So..i..dont ..think ..its drivable..do you?? So yeah it is pretty slow right now.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah I have friends that still own dsm.. Thats why one guy at work wants to trade his 99 dsm that has modds for my ls1.. Oh wow look what you drive lemons..lol Dude ok your cooler because yours an auto??? wait you have the ws6?? Or less miles... Who cares you own the same car... Yeah eclipse talons whatever ... They smoke all the time.. REad up on it..
That means nothing... dsmfan wouldn't take your car and 2K for his car. It is much faster than yours and even more street friendly.
Who said anything about being cool?
No, I have a base model TA.
Why would miles matter? I have a tad over 80K if you need to know for some reason.
I could care less if they smoke or not.

Here is some shitty *** cell pics if you must know what it looks like.

Here is a vid back closer when I got it.. Quite a bit quicker now. The other car is one of my good friends... 03 Cobra exhaust water IC pulley tune etc etc.. Put down 465ishRwhp IIRC.. He is now smaller pulley/ported/better tune and few fuel upgrades.. Put down 515Rwhp. We have yet to run again since the mods but should be a decent run. I should have the quicker ET and he should have the faster MPH, who knows though. Again, **** quality.
http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/g...anvsthomas.flv
Originally Posted by ls1passion
its funny when people think autos are slow lol ....and the worst mistake they make is relying on peak horsepower dyno numbers......then they get flatend in real life by a auto putting down alot less rwhp then them lol....and wonder why....not knowing its all about the highest power you can make through your ENTIRE powerband
It cracks me up just as much as it does you. Time and time again, never fails.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

LOL.. My brother owns a frc he has heads and cam it ran a 13.1 @ 119.. But know he got tire and started working on the suspention. Trust me i know how fast a vette can be with mods compare to a f body. But sorry i can beat a stock c5 z06..
He should be trapping over that. When the modding starts the playing field is equal between Corvettes and Fbodys.
Never said auto's are slow.. I know dyno number dont tell you everything. REad more post than just a few
No, dyno numbers tell you absolutely nothing.
My friends auto with a baby cam on stock heads went 12.4 I never raced him 1/4 but kill him on the highway
That is not a very good ET, does that mean something?
And my car probably makes around the same RWHP or less and your buddy and I would kill you on the highway. What does this have to do with anything?
Yeah my car is slow... Its at the shop getting gears and maybe a new rear.. So..i..dont ..think ..its drivable..do you?? So yeah it is pretty slow right now.
I never said it was not drivable. Your reading comprehension is a joke at best.

We know it is slow.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Teching In

Just right now?
Old 06-03-2010, 11:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would post big pic too but you was already in my profile so you probly seen them. Who cares didnt even look at the video. So you have a ta with nice wheels (prostar) ..lol I dont know about the other ones.. Good for you.. lol And i would trade him either so i guess were even huh
Old 06-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Launching!

actually i was reffering to most people but to be honest with you ive read the whole thing ....straight up your your car is wack and slow ...your build bites *** ......and dynos are good source for those who know what to look for as in constistant power mods through your entire powerband not just your peak horsepower other mods provide alot of people would be willing to help you if you wernt arguing with the older more respect full members like lemons12
Old 06-03-2010, 11:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

dsm95 nice car??? lol
Old 06-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

I'm relying on peak numbers. You saying I don't know what I'm doing?
Old 06-03-2010, 11:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

actually i was reffering to most people but to be honest with you ive read the whole thing ....straight up your your car is wack and slow ...your build bites *** ......and dynos are good source for those who know what to look for as in constistant power mods through your entire powerband not just your peak horsepower other mods provide alot of people would be willing to help you if you wernt arguing with the older more respect full members like lemons12
The funniest part (like many others), he doesn't think he needs any help. As he said in an earlier post, and I quote, "You dont know anything about nothing.".
So I doubt I have any useful information for him on his build.

When I was upcoming and learning the simplest of things, I was like a damn sponge. Any information I could get I beg for it. Most I would take as a grain of salt. Some of it was awesome some of it was completely false. Either way, I'm glad I kept my ears open to the veteran tech members.
Hell, I learn new stuff every single time I log on. Hopefully I help others every single time as well.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

dsm95 nice car??? lol
http://www.honda-tech.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=20

I would say it is a very nice car.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol i tried to argue with him or other way around??? ls1 passion nice car also?? Dont even have pic but since you take along time to post ill let you google one.. I can really care less what you say about anything. like i said.. I DONT CARE. I live in SA, TX off marbach so Whatever you want to do.. I gots to wake up early for work. So ls1 passion your car is wack to...LOL nevermind no post of it.