Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

eagle talon tsi vs 347 stroker foxbody and turbo buick

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 04:01 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have honestly never seen a dsm run with no problems for more than a month. And I have friends that "were" huge into DSM keyword "were". But my buddy's was one of the fastest in our area but it would just always break epically that damn drive shaft. But they are good to see when they run right, its just a rare occasion.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by prod
well i ran that fox again. this time he was on full slicks and 150shot of juice. said he was around 550whp, ran from a super low roll, he jumped half a car on me in first, i reeled him in 2nd and put a good 3 to 4 cars on him in 3rd gear and kept pulling away from him.
that was a POOR EXCUSE of a 347 u beat him down but he was not on juice.
Old 06-20-2010, 06:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
I have honestly never seen a dsm run with no problems for more than a month. And I have friends that "were" huge into DSM keyword "were". But my buddy's was one of the fastest in our area but it would just always break epically that damn drive shaft. But they are good to see when they run right, its just a rare occasion.
I was at Norwalk in October 2005 when a DSM (2g Eclipse) ran the first four-cylinder time in the 6s (6.9X at 19X, IIRC). Incidentally, that car was a RWD converted DSM. All of the fast AWD DSMs broke that day.

Quick Reply: eagle talon tsi vs 347 stroker foxbody and turbo buick