Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1st Highway Kill of 2010-370Z

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 08:41 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RocketZ06
Get off my dick. The only decent car you've had was the s2k. That's actually a neat little car. So go ride your ******* pedal bike you fairy. Go kill yourself you dumb *** nut swinger.
I doubt you're gonna make it more than 6 months on this site with your attitude. Just saying.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:45 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
This guy doesn't even have a car ...And I dare you to tell me I am a spoiled rich kid that had his mommy and daddy's buy his car.

I ******* earned my car by doing 2 GD deployments in the Marines Corps. Saved up all of it and paid for my **** in full. Go troll somewhere else your *** is useless here.
Thank you for your service. But correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anything I said about that was directed toward you. It was directed toward... this guy.
Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Awwww... Did mommy and daddy not like you when you were a kid? I'm sorry you have childhood issues. ((((

The fact that your on here arguing a technicality of a car being called a "Sports" car and being in its own class just shows how ******* retarded you are. I'm sorry your the car that gives you a hard on is a pos.

Yeah I got an auto. IT's ******* cool. I don't have to do anything but put it in D (sometimes I miss though and hit R ) and just press the right pedal. My friends say I'm not a man because I got an auto, but when my auto smokes them they shut up real quick.
So basically what you're saying is I hit the nail on the head? The fact that you don't understand that some people aren't all about the numbers and actually care about how a car drives speaks volumes.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im just saying man you called me a kiddo. I am a very chilled and laid back guy. But certain things do **** me off and being called a kid or a spoiled rich kid is a few of them that do.

Hell my dad never gave me money for my first car even. He told me if you want a car get a job, he said you have a bike to get you there for the time being.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
This guy doesn't even have a car ...And I dare you to tell me I am a spoiled rich kid that had his mommy and daddy's buy his car.

I ******* earned my car by doing 2 GD deployments in the Marines Corps. Saved up all of it and paid for my **** in full. Go troll somewhere else your *** is useless here.
Same here man. The only thing my father helps me with is a little bit of mechanic work. People pull the daddy card because they ran out of excuses.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Thank you for your service. But correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anything I said about that was directed toward you. It was directed toward... this guy.

So basically what you're saying is I hit the nail on the head? The fact that you don't understand that some people aren't all about the numbers and actually care about how a car drives speaks volumes.
Basically, you are one of those old ***** who thinks anyone who is young has everything given to them. If you are not 30 and own a $40k+ car, it must mean mommy and daddy bought it. If you want to know how I really got my car, feel free to PM me, but your maturity is shown when you assume someone is spoiled by the car they drive. I've had friends who in high school drove $150,000 cars to school, but were probably the nicest most humble people I ever met.

Also, about "numbers." Let me try to compare.

I know you have never set foot in a '10 SS. A guy who lived next to me in HS had a red 350z:

Interior wise, my SS has more space, is more comfortable, and the gauges in the middle are life savers when it comes time to drag.
Torque wise, my auto has more torque than the manual camaros. Acceleration wise, it's much faster than the 350z.
Driveability, first day I had it I drove 1,100 round trip to Fredericksburg Texas. Smoothest nicest ride I have ever had (formally drove a acura RL, and a S-class Benz). The car isn't shaky at all and when your going 100mph it seems like your going 50. You never even have to use 6th gear ffs since the limiter kicks in at 155.

So, is this comparison enough for you. Or would you like to add anything that my spoiled daddy's little rich kid *** doesn't know.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:56 PM
Teching In

Irunelevens

Your an idiot. I only have hostillity towards you and the fairy with the stock 370z. I respect everyone else. Buy a decent car and then you can talk crap.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:56 PM
Teching In

Btw, how fast does the bus you ride on everyday trap in the quarter?
Old 06-27-2010, 09:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Why do so many people hate the 370Z/G37's? I've had 5 Camaros and 1 Mustang and my G37 overall is a better car than all of them put together. I think their impressive cars, think about it, 2 less cylinders, 2 less litres, 70 or so less torque, 20 less horsepower. With all that being said, they should be the underdogs, but in reality, stock for stock, it's anybodys race.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:38 PM
***Repost Police***

Let's not forget how this started... we'll start with the 2nd post in the thread.
Good kill, what are your mods?
Going good so far.
Good kill! 370's are slow and over priced.
And here is the first unfounded post... the fact that you can buy a legitimate sports car that runs low-mid 13s @ ~106mph for under $30k means that it is neither "slow," nor "overpriced." It doesn't matter what you can buy used that matches it. 2010 Z06s aren't overpriced just because you can buy a used one for half the price, right? You could make a C5Z run CIRCLES around a C6Z for the money, but nobody ever says anything about that right?
Originally Posted by lemons12
Cool story, brah!

And apparently lemons agrees with me. Is he a nutswinger too?
Originally Posted by GXPPOWER
thats funny. cause i got mine for 27k... and we run anywhere from 13.1 to 13.5 anywhere from 104 to 108 stock... so lets get this straight. exact same times as a ls1.. and didnt the trans am's and camaro's also cost in the upper 20K range? and actually bolton 370's are hitting 12.6's thats pretty good for header/intake/exhaust/hfc. actually THATS EXACTLY what ls1's run with the same mods.... go figure..... some of you really need to open your eyes and get over yourselves. ive already proven that yes to a certain point an sl1 is cheaper to mod but after a certain point it evens right back out spending the same amount. there are quite a few vq powered cars that would eat alive pretty much everyone here.... just sayin

anyone who thinks the 370z is overpriced or slow is a moron and just cant accept something other than what they drive is nice. thats the purest definition of ricer i can think of. i guess we shouldn't even bring up the 370z would run circles around a ls1 in a road course? ntm i enjoy running equal to what my TA did stock and still getting 33mpg on the interstate with an auto.

More facts and relatively-unbiased opinion. This guy LOVED his F-body, and then bought a 370Z. That doesn't mean that he suddenly became mentally retarded, it means that he looked at cars objectively, and made an educated buy.
Gtfo you Nissan nut swinger. I remember murdering countless 350z's and 370's in my pos neon srt-4. Your **** is slow. What's next, nissans interior is better then chevorlets? Maybe mod your turd, before you start talking **** on any gm product. Go post up somemore videos, of full on race cars. Any nissans in the 4's yet rice boy?
Which means that statement is unfounded as well. And if you notice he wasn't talked **** about anything, he was stating his observations from owning both cars. And just to clarify, I'm 25... I called you guys "kids" because that's what you are acting like.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:41 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by IZRED
Why do so many people hate the 370Z/G37's? I've had 5 Camaros and 1 Mustang and my G37 overall is a better car than all of them put together. I think their impressive cars, think about it, 2 less cylinders, 2 less litres, 70 or so less torque, 20 less horsepower. With all that being said, they should be the underdogs, but in reality, stock for stock, it's anybodys race.
Well you are obviously a Nissan nut-swinger too, and don't belong here. What do you expect from a GM-based forum, right?

(I really hope you picked up on the sarcasm)
Old 06-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Teching In

IZRED isn't in here talking crap on f-bodies. This isn't VQ-tech or carlessiridethebus-tech
Old 06-27-2010, 09:56 PM
***Repost Police***

I don't believe that anyone in this thread has been talking trash about anything, except you.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

I don't believe that anyone in this thread has been talking trash about anything, except you.
Look who's talking.... Quick tell me how mommy and daddy pay for my insurance too!
Old 06-27-2010, 10:05 PM
Teching In

Why do you have a c5 z06 based quote as your sig?
Old 06-27-2010, 10:10 PM
***Repost Police***

Because I was arguing with somebody that said C5 Z06s can't run 11s @ 115mph+. I told him he was wrong, and he argued with me for quite some time that his calculations said it was impossible.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:13 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Look who's talking.... Quick tell me how mommy and daddy pay for my insurance too!
I'm sure you went to school with many people that drove nice cars and were quite humble. You do not come across as one of those. Just because a car isn't your preference doesn't make it a POS. A 370Z and a Camaro SS are two completely different cars, no matter what the performance numbers say.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey, Irunelevens, I read that you said you don't have a car for right now. What are you thinking about getting now? My next on the list is either a SRT8 Charger or a G8 GXP, I gotta' have a full size sedan. My kids are growing and the G37 isn't the roomiest.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:17 PM
Teching In

Z06's are fun cars for sure.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:20 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by IZRED
Hey, Irunelevens, I read that you said you don't have a car for right now. What are you thinking about getting now? My next on the list is either a SRT8 Charger or a G8 GXP, I gotta' have a full size sedan. My kids are growing and the G37 isn't the roomiest.
To be honest man, I have no idea. LS2 GTO, LS1 F-body (if I can find a clean low-mile '01 or '02), another S2000, foxbody Mustang... who knows? Out of the SRT-8 and the GXP though, I'd have to say the GXP. The LSx series is great, and I of course favor the 6spd manuals.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:25 PM
Teching In

Why did you sell your last s2k?