Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ran a 06 M6 GTO.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 07:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LittleMT
slowpoke GTO's......
That made me laugh, its like a pig calling a hog names....
Old 03-24-2011, 07:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by the_merv
12.9 was your fastest pass..I've got 3 people telling me that, and we are working on the tribute vid for you..

Why make an attempt at the "bolt on record" WITHOUT your DR's..???
Sure as **** aren't going to do **** on street tires....except lose. Well you do that on your radials too.

IRS = wheel hop.

I'm just admiring this hole you keep digging..and the fact you think you can take my modded 4-Link SOLID AXLE car on a dig.

**** Memphis needs to open..I'm drooling already knowing I will own your **** talkin ***..
I've come to the conclusion that the circuitry in your head is permanently damaged.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:00 PM
10 Second Club

12.9 was your fastest pass..I've got 3 people telling me that, and we are working on the tribute vid for you..

Why make an attempt at the "bolt on record" WITHOUT your DR's..???
Sure as **** aren't going to do **** on street tires....except lose. Well you do that on your radials too.

IRS = wheel hop.

I'm just admiring this hole you keep digging..and the fact you think you can take my modded 4-Link SOLID AXLE car on a dig.

**** Memphis needs to open..I'm drooling already knowing I will own your **** talkin ***..
12.9 was my first and worse pass out of 3, what are you talking about without dr's kinda confussed what your refering to!

Not sure how I'm digging myself a hole. I'm not the one that claimed 650hp and put down 450. I didnt get beat my nico, I have a time slip, even if I'm off 3 tenths from what I want to see I'm still going to get it with some adjustments and cooler weather(not gonna happen in 80degree weather)! Good luck on the mid 11's merv, doudt you'll get it but good luck. I'll get my car dialed in after my deployment, got other prioritys right now! After my car breaks the m6 bolt on gto record I'll go cam and maybe a small shot to put be just at orunder 600 whp.

And whos the 3 people telling you that?
Old 03-24-2011, 08:14 PM
TECH Resident

Here we go again...
Old 03-24-2011, 08:18 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
Here we go again...
can some just lock the tread now instead of later! merv can pm me whatever crap he hear/makes up!
Old 03-24-2011, 08:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 154 Likes on 118 Posts

Mike, if you had faster ones you would've said them already..common sense tells me that.
Originally Posted by Ju1ce
I've come to the conclusion that the circuitry in your head is permanently damaged.
You want a cookie?
Don't jump on the band wagon just cause you have a GTO..yes you might have done some damn good stuff with it, but that chassis is only going to be so fast with how it's setup, I'm sure you can agree on that. IRS only goes so far..I have yet to wheel hop my solid axle car.
Here we go again...
Lol..I'm done till I get a slip..I was just amazed at his outstanding 12.9 run after all the **** talking..gives me a bar to beat..
Old 03-24-2011, 08:52 PM
10 Second Club

Mike, if you had faster ones you would've said them already..common sense tells me that.

You want a cookie?
Don't jump on the band wagon just cause you have a GTO..yes you might have done some damn good stuff with it, but that chassis is only going to be so fast with how it's setup, I'm sure you can agree on that. IRS only goes so far..I have yet to wheel hop my solid axle car.

Lol..I'm done till I get a slip..I was just amazed at his outstanding 12.9 run after all the **** talking..gives me a bar to beat..
If you went to cville on the 5th for your call out, you would of saw the 10.2-10.3 passes all day! I would use the slowest single turbo supra whos owner is always high, and the rsx that uses autocross dr's for drag racing as a relible source, seeing how they were the 2 slowest cars at tx2k11!
Old 03-24-2011, 09:26 PM
11 Second Club

I had other sources..didn't even talk to your buddy Matt.
Lol now you trashin on Ryan..he's not even on here to defend himself..shame on you bully!!

I'm to the point to where I don't give a **** and I'm just having fun with this..I might look like a Douche too for keepin on..I really don't care..lol..I think its all funny cause it could've ended a long time ago real quick.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:42 PM
TECH Resident

Just meet up at the ******* track and run 'em my god.. what are you guys like 18?
Old 03-24-2011, 10:01 PM
11 Second Club

In time..

Last edited by the_merv; 03-24-2011 at 11:06 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Another blue ***** thread from the Arkansas boys. A whole lot of talk and nut petting, but in the end no action.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:09 AM
TECH Resident

Tell me about it... its really not hard to meet up and run your ****. Bring a damn camera and have someone film it so there is proof of who beat whos ***. Then you can all finally stop being a bunch of ******* women.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:26 AM
11 Second Club

Tell me about it... its really not hard to meet up and run your ****. Bring a damn camera and have someone film it so there is proof of who beat whos ***. Then you can all finally stop being a bunch of ******* women.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30k6v3bPnHc
Old 03-25-2011, 12:44 PM
TECH Regular

You want a cookie?

There's quite a few GTOs, Vettes, and 5th Gen Camaros in the 9s w/ IRS, some in the 8s...not saying IRS is ideal, but it can work if set up correctly. Putting a SRA in any of these cars is a PITA, so most have to work w/ what they have.

You guys need to shut up and run already...or take the whining and bitching to PMs.

BTW, what the **** was that video? You talk like you crushed this kid and I saw a VERY close race.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:38 PM
Teching In

It does not matter to me If I raced him or not, but the 1/4 miles times show me that my car was faster......LOL I ran a 12.76 in tulsa(no mph because it was not working at the time). and a 12.9 is slower I think..... IF I AM WRONG WILL SOMEONE TELL ME!!!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2011, 01:40 PM
11 Second Club

You're wrong.

Last edited by the_merv; 03-25-2011 at 01:56 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:58 PM
Teching In

that suck. so if a geo runs a 17.9 it is still faster than me that sucks!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2011, 03:25 PM
10 Second Club

My car did 10.9(1000') at cville stock, stock tires! I did 12.3(1/4) in Dallas with intake, tune, and dr's. With current set up I do 10.2(1000') at centerville with a crap 1.9 60'! The car will do 11.9 - 12.1(1/4) with drag bags. In Houston I did 12.9(1/4), 12.7, 12.6, 12.3 in that order. I had to let off just after the 60' till wheel hop stoped than got back on it. I shouldn't wheel hop after drag bags but if I do then I'll go with gforce anti-wheel hop axles and that will stop it! But till than I'm gonna keep trying to launch with out wheel hop. But at the end of your day your a built 408 car that weighs less and you pulled a car on a bolt-on Gto! Congrats! Come talk to me when you beat someone worth beating, like brandons cobra or the other brandons civic or the white 10' camera. Beating my car is not much to brag about, my car is impressive for what it is but it's by no means fast, just fast compared to the jville crowd! If you want some braging rights than beat someone fast.

And for the other Gto, you never raced me but I'd love to change that! I'll show you it wasn't me cause I'll put at least a bus on you!
Old 03-25-2011, 03:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by FryZ71
There's quite a few GTOs, Vettes, and 5th Gen Camaros in the 9s w/ IRS, some in the 8s...not saying IRS is ideal, but it can work if set up correctly. Putting a SRA in any of these cars is a PITA, so most have to work w/ what they have.

You guys need to shut up and run already...or take the whining and bitching to PMs.

BTW, what the **** was that video? You talk like you crushed this kid and I saw a VERY close race.
According to merv a car length is a rapage!
Old 03-25-2011, 07:16 PM
11 Second Club

Bla bla bla bla..
Lets meet up at Memphis so we can do this..bring your drag bags and lube, I'll be on radials trailering it, I plan on lifting the front wheels.

Disregard, I take that back..come talk to me when you get in the 11's..lol..

Come talk to you when I beat something fast..lol..get out of here with that ****..you act like you're somethin special..

You have no clue of what I've walked on in the past..you havent been around long enough. You wont hear it cause they DONT want to admit that my cars walked their asses.
Hell one of them owners was on suicide watch just about..lmfao..one of the funniest things I heard in my life..I wrecked their fckn world..lol

Ported Heads come back here in the next couple weeks, then back on the car, then tuning, then commences the pwnage.

Originally Posted by ChairForceRacer
My car did 10.9(1000') at cville stock, stock tires! I did 12.3(1/4) in Dallas with intake, tune, and dr's. With current set up I do 10.2(1000') at centerville with a crap 1.9 60'! The car will do 11.9 - 12.1(1/4) with drag bags. In Houston I did 12.9(1/4), 12.7, 12.6, 12.3 in that order. I had to let off just after the 60' till wheel hop stoped than got back on it. I shouldn't wheel hop after drag bags but if I do then I'll go with gforce anti-wheel hop axles and that will stop it! But till than I'm gonna keep trying to launch with out wheel hop. But at the end of your day your a built 408 car that weighs less and you pulled a car on a bolt-on Gto! Congrats! Come talk to me when you beat someone worth beating, like brandons cobra or the other brandons civic or the white 10' camera. Beating my car is not much to brag about, my car is impressive for what it is but it's by no means fast, just fast compared to the jville crowd! If you want some braging rights than beat someone fast.

And for the other Gto, you never raced me but I'd love to change that! I'll show you it wasn't me cause I'll put at least a bus on you!
Where is said 10 ft camera, I want to see this thing..does it have a LS1 in it?

Last edited by the_merv; 03-25-2011 at 07:31 PM.