Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GT Kill kind of long

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 12:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default GT Kill kind of long

I was just leaving menards parking lot when I happened to spot a green 4th gen GT. The driver was pretty young and looked like he was probably still in highschool. And judging by his revving he was making it very clear to everyone that he was driving a 2V GT and it was really fast! I followed suite for a while and we finally got on a less busy hwy. We slowed down, talked briefly and honked it off from 35. I stayed in 2nd, not sure about him. I heard his tires bark and it wasnt long after that I had an easy bus length on him and was letting out around 90. I gave him a thumbs up but got no reaction.

When I got home I texted one of my friends and told him that I had just raped a stang. Much to my suprise a few minutes later I recieved a phone call from a police officer from another county. Initially my heart was racing, I figured it had something to do with what had just taken place. But at the same time I wasnt quite sure why a cop in another county would care or know that I was street racing. It ended up that some old lady got my text by mistake and told the police. She thought there was a possibility of a rape taking place. Either way it was messed up. I told the officer I owned a camaro and I was reffering to a mustang. He quickly understood and apologized for the inconvieniance. That was the most WTF moment I've had in a while.

Cliff notes, GT with Exhaust gets beat by buslength by Mild 383 Camaro.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:23 PM
11 Second Club

BAHAHA... fantastic kill.

That's classic.

Old 07-07-2010, 12:31 PM
On The Tree

That's what you get for rapeing stangs. How could you take advanteg of that little stangs. Lmao good. Kill dude.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Teching In

BAHAHAHA!!! THAT is awesome.

So how did you text someone you didn't know?
Old 07-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Damn 383!!! Did you beat him my multiple buslengths to 90? Poor guy didn't have a chance.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:15 PM
TECH Regular

A stock LT1 and a stock 2v are a driver's race. You had mods on him. Of course you won.

Congrats on the kill.

Originally Posted by LT1forever
And judging by his revving he was making it very clear to everyone that he was driving a 2V GT
BTW.. that makes no sense. Are you saying you can tell the difference between a 2v and a 3v/4v by the revving? Really? Especially in mostly stock form?
Old 07-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Ke^in
A stock LT1 and a stock 2v are a driver's race. You had mods on him. Of course you won.

Congrats on the kill.

BTW.. that makes no sense. Are you saying you can tell the difference between a 2v and a 3v/4v by the revving? Really? Especially in mostly stock form?
Under load, I can tell a 3v apart from the other 2. At idle, a 4v is easy to spot, the 2v is probably the hardest to nail down IMO.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:24 PM
TECH Regular

Really? then call myself pwned.

I can tell when they are modded, buy close to stock they sound somewhat a like.

Then again I am fully deaf in my right ear
Old 07-07-2010, 02:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1992TsiAWD
BAHAHAHA!!! THAT is awesome.

So how did you text someone you didn't know?
I didnt have my buddys number saved in my contacts. I ended up putting in one wrong digit and sent it not knowing.

A stock LT1 and a stock 2v are a driver's race. You had mods on him. Of course you won. My bad, never doing that again!

Congrats on the kill.

Thanks. I wasnt suggesting that I knew it was a 2v is by his revs. I was insinuating he was being somewhat cocky about his revving. Infact I really dont have any proof it was a 2v.... just assuming it was, I'm no mustang expert. I realize it was kind of a puppy kicker though.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:26 PM
TECH Regular

Thanks. I wasnt suggesting that I knew it was a 2v is by his revs. I was insinuating he was being somewhat cocky about his revving.
Now I am even more confused. What does having a 2v have to do with revving?
Infact I really dont have any proof it was a 2v.... just assuming it was, I'm no mustang expert. I realize it was kind of a puppy kicker though.
I'm pretty darn sure it was.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by snake95
Damn 383!!! Did you beat him my multiple buslengths to 90? Poor guy didn't have a chance.
I'd say a good bus and a half, it got ugly fast. You have to take the kills you can get around here. Nobody hardly ever races or even acknowledges you are there. If they do race there are rarely any honks
Old 07-07-2010, 02:35 PM
On The Tree

I'm pretty darn sure it was.[/QUOTE]

Nothing. He was just revving his car alot being cocky in what I thought was a 2v.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:06 PM
11 Second Club

Nothing. He was just revving his car alot being cocky in what I thought was a 2v.
Now I am even more confused. What does having a 2v have to do with revving?

I'm pretty darn sure it was.
Yes Ke^in, he is giving the guy driving the 2v **** just a smidge, (a little deserving if he is revving the **** out of the car, no matter what vehicle no?). No hard feelings hopefully either way I assume.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You've said this every time there is a LT VS 2v race.....noone gives a ****, if your 2v is stock that sucks for you! (not you personally)
Old 07-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Teching In

lmao, good kill
Old 07-07-2010, 03:47 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Gaunt
Yes Ke^in, he is giving the guy driving the 2v **** just a smidge, (a little deserving if he is revving the **** out of the car, no matter what vehicle no?). No hard feelings hopefully either way I assume.
No, no hard feelings at all. And yes, he deserved the beating he got obviously if he was acting that way. People who rev their engines and smack the limiter annoy me as well.

Originally Posted by chavez885
You've said this every time there is a LT VS 2v race....
I am pretty sure I've not posted in every thread that has a LT1 vs 2v race. There is no need to exaggerate.
noone gives a ****
No one makes you read my posts. No need for such defensiveness. If you don't like what I have to say, by all means put me on ignore.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Launching!

No one makes you read my posts. No need for such defensiveness. If you don't like what I have to say, by all means put me on ignore.
It's hard to avoid your posts, if there is a mustang involved you're hot on it...
Old 07-07-2010, 04:07 PM
TECH Regular

I could probably pick out 5 random Mustang threads I'm not part of that is active. Again, putting me on ignore, you wont see my posts.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I could probably pick out 5 random Mustang threads I'm not part of that is active. Again, putting me on ignore, you wont see my posts.
You're a moron....

Good kill OP... Those 2v drivers have somethin to prove, that's why they drive racecars ; )
Old 07-07-2010, 04:40 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Zac_Speed
You're a moron....