Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 near stock '02 WS6's verse 2 '11 5.0 GT's.

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 01:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man this thread is out of control, does this sight have moderators? StopSign should be perma banned for being a complete tool and other Ford excusers should be on notice.

StopSign, cmon dude, posting vids and pics of other peoples vehicles yanked from the web and used as fact? Have you ever been to the track with your POS? You have a shiny engine pic in your sig but... has it ever been on the track?

We all know the answer, so STFU. Take your slow *** Mustang to the track and then comment in posts like this. Use YOUR timeslip to back up your opinions, not some elses. For the rest of the limp wristed OHC Ford douches, produce a vid of your under acheaving " muscle Mustang vid" then come back and talk trash. Lots of trash from the Ford boys but no vids of their heaps running the numbers just others that come close.

Sticks, I am up for running Saturday night with the track pack 5.0 with my IROC, tuning issues and all. It is running pretty good in this cool weather. Iansane is coming over with his 5.3 LSx GTA convertible ( 1990) and might be up for it also. Give me a call.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:01 AM
Teching In

I have tissues for your issues. Please stop crying, you're making chevy guys look bad.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:16 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by IROCDave
Man this thread is out of control, does this sight have moderators? StopSign should be perma banned for being a complete tool and other Ford excusers should be on notice.

StopSign, cmon dude, posting vids and pics of other peoples vehicles yanked from the web and used as fact? Have you ever been to the track with your POS? You have a shiny engine pic in your sig but... has it ever been on the track?

We all know the answer, so STFU. Take your slow *** Mustang to the track and then comment in posts like this. Use YOUR timeslip to back up your opinions, not some elses. For the rest of the limp wristed OHC Ford douches, produce a vid of your under acheaving " muscle Mustang vid" then come back and talk trash. Lots of trash from the Ford boys but no vids of their heaps running the numbers just others that come close.

Sticks, I am up for running Saturday night with the track pack 5.0 with my IROC, tuning issues and all. It is running pretty good in this cool weather. Iansane is coming over with his 5.3 LSx GTA convertible ( 1990) and might be up for it also. Give me a call.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:16 AM

This seems like a winner site.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:59 AM
TECH Regular

My butt even hurt after reading that.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh noes he done did it now! The only douche here is you in you ultimate fail-roc. If anyone should be banned it should be your dumbass. Nobody wants yo race your junk. BTW what does your car run at the track since you like to talk about others running their cars. And dont even think about just typing a number, show a video/timeslip!

Now go cut your mullet and then come back and talk to us so we can take you halfway serious
Old 08-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IROCDave brings up a good point: EVERY SINGLE ONE of you guys on the Ford bandwagon- including those who claim to own a new 5.0 - have yet to do anything other than post up random videos of other peoples races. You werent even there, and could not guarantee that the cars were actually stock, etc. etc.

Like me, my brother IROCDave has seen countless hordes of newer mustang owners and there assumption that there cars (usually lightly modded) are the fastest thing around. Go to the friday and saturday meets and there is tons of mustangs with there hoods up, talking smack and bragging about how badass there near stock rides are, but cant back it up.

I'm glad that Ford finally has a legit GT now. No FI or nitrous needed. But we just want to know how fast they REALLY are. Take out BS and tuner cars and rigged races etc. and find out what they really can do. IROCDave wants to know: don't you guys?
Old 08-07-2010, 01:34 PM
***Repost Police***

There are people on this site with 5.0s (at least one that I can think of) that have already run them at the track.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
IROCDave brings up a good point: EVERY SINGLE ONE of you guys on the Ford bandwagon- including those who claim to own a new 5.0 - have yet to do anything other than post up random videos of other peoples races. You werent even there, and could not guarantee that the cars were actually stock, etc. etc.

Like me, my brother IROCDave has seen countless hordes of newer mustang owners and there assumption that there cars (usually lightly modded) are the fastest thing around. Go to the friday and saturday meets and there is tons of mustangs with there hoods up, talking smack and bragging about how badass there near stock rides are, but cant back it up.

I'm glad that Ford finally has a legit GT now. No FI or nitrous needed. But we just want to know how fast they REALLY are. Take out BS and tuner cars and rigged races etc. and find out what they really can do. IROCDave wants to know: don't you guys?
Sticks, you are WAY better than to agree with that tool bag. In my book, if I never said my car was faster than a car on here, why should I have to back up something I haven't talked up? It's like there's an opinion police on here, in order for you to be able to type your opinion, your car has to be faster than the guy's you're arguing against. That's childish and you know there is smack talking done on BOTH sides of the fence, so don't play like all LS owners are innocent and we're just **** talking punks. I've never once talked up my car, nor has Ke^in, nor has F8L, Stopsign has a quicker car than most (not opinion, fact) on here so there shouldn't be a problem with him talking. Now I will get some *** accusing me of hiding behind Stopsign's car (which if you read carefully, NEVER happens) I am just saying his car is faster than most, that's all. You're 10 levels above the douche nozzle who posted his butthurt rant.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:14 PM
TECH Regular

I'm glad that Ford finally has a legit GT now.
Why? Because it's faster than the current Camaro? Is that what it takes to be seen as "legit" ?
No FI or nitrous needed.
So adding cubic inches is legit, but adding FI isn't? Should it matter?
But we just want to know how fast they REALLY are. Take out BS and tuner cars and rigged races etc. and find out what they really can do. IROCDave wants to know: don't you guys?
Which races were rigged?
Old 08-07-2010, 02:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

O wow.... Here it goes.

It was dead before your dumb *** bumped it back up.
A complete tool? Should be on notice? For what? they aren't doing anything more than any other LsX owners, in many cases less. They just drive a different platform.
His car runs mid-high 11s @ 120+mph. Way to call someone out without doing any research first. You are a grade A idiot.
Yes, most of us did know the answer... You didn't.

He has HIS time slip. Where is yours in your big bad Iroc?
I would bet money there is more than a handful of Ford owners on this site that would smash your **** in.

Old 08-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Staging Lane

IROCDave is my brother- and the guy that got me into cars in the first place. He tends to come off pretty strong online though: moderation is not in his resume.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

IROCDave is my brother- and the guy that got me into cars in the first place. He tends to come off pretty strong online though: moderation is not in his resume.
Strong or not... Wild assumptions/accusations will make him look like a jackass.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

My problem isnt with mustangs or any other car. I like them all as long as they are fast. My problem is when people come here and talk up other cars saying they are better then a fbody. I dont wanna hear that. I guess cause i cant understand why someone would go to another site just to talk up thier brand.
I like your mustangs. I just get butt hurt when its a late 90's mustang, which lost horribly to the Camaro of its time, comes in sayin the new mustang,which they dont own, is better then the our new **** just to annoy.
Thats my reasoning for saying the ZR-1 and Terminator comment. Everyone is bench racing with someone elses car.
God knows i dont have anywhere near the fastest car on the site. But i only pick fights with people i am near in performance.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 99SS-T
My problem isnt with mustangs or any other car. I like them all as long as they are fast. My problem is when people come here and talk up other cars saying they are better then a fbody. I dont wanna hear that. I guess cause i cant understand why someone would go to another site just to talk up thier brand.
I like your mustangs. I just get butt hurt when its a late 90's mustang, which lost horribly to the Camaro of its time, comes in sayin the new mustang,which they dont own, is better then the our new **** just to annoy.
Thats my reasoning for saying the ZR-1 and Terminator comment. Everyone is bench racing with someone elses car.
God knows i dont have anywhere near the fastest car on the site. But i only pick fights with people i am near in performance.
Very well put. +1
Old 08-07-2010, 03:10 PM
TECH Regular

I just get butt hurt when its a late 90's mustang, which lost horribly to the Camaro of its time,
There was less than a second of time between the two cars. Cobra or GT.

If someone is bragging about their car as if it's faster than yours and it's not. By all means I agree. Moronic. But what I am thinking you are saying is, unless you have a car as fast as the 5.0, you aren't allowed to talk about it? Or comment about it's speed?

Are people really this insecure?
Old 08-07-2010, 03:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 08-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Teching In

Old 08-07-2010, 04:21 PM
11 Second Club

Good point!
Old 08-07-2010, 04:23 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

There are still a few people who don't cope well on the internet?

SRK section is for men, no boys allowed -