Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Whooped a 2000rwhp Viper!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 08:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBronco
thanks man, was not hard at all, just none of the info matched, power to motor combos was way out of wack. if they new **** about motors, they would have known better!
hey they stopped posting after I said that he was jealous of my guy pimping veedub.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by MillaTK
Hell Yeah for **** TALKERS FINEST WHOO HOO

Old 01-21-2004, 08:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Geez this is one of the craziest post I've read in a long time.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Get em gray...what a bunch of ****.

Woo woo
Old 01-21-2004, 08:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

It was changed, Thanks wes!!!!!! but yes, he was officially owned by STF, and i see he has nothing else to say!
Old 01-21-2004, 09:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

once again i own two more homos!! STF is the best again. come on, what numbers did your car make man. i am waiting. and who did the engine dyno for your truck??
Go **** your car building buddies. What numbers? Dyno or what? Never had it dynoed, there isn't any need in it because it's not pushing much now anyways, and the engine dyno for my truck was done by skytower i believe. Not 100% because we bought the engine and didn't dyno it ourselves. WE had to modify it some to make it work with the truck, change to new heads and stuff so we could keep our mounting brackets, air conditioner, and so on.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

i have a question, how does changing your heads have to do with mounting your motor in the truck? i dont understand that one?
Old 01-21-2004, 09:15 PM
12 Second Club

git sum, shut the **** up. You have proved your stupidity to us numerous times, its now time for you to suck off your entire extended family. That is all.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i have a question, how does changing your heads have to do with mounting your motor in the truck? i dont understand that one?
See you odn't know as much as engines as you think now do you. The engine as a whole bolted up just fine, it was the A/C, powersteering... brackets that didnt' mount up correctly. The engine when bought came with double hump heads found on the old 327sb. Those cars didn't come with AC, or a lot of other stuff and the heads are drilled different than the newer style chevy heads. So we had to change to a newer set of heads so the pully mounts would hook up correctly and we could keep the AC.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

when i read mounts in your last post, i understand A/C, i took it as making your engine mount into the engine bay, which has no correlation to the heads at all. I do know what you mean though with 350 heads to mate with brakets for your A/c
Old 01-21-2004, 09:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by black_z
git sum, shut the **** up. You have proved your stupidity to us numerous times, its now time for you to suck off your entire extended family. That is all.
Everyone of you ******* have some kind of gay orgy conspiracy going on, other than that kevta guy, he's actually pretty cool and doesn't pretend to be a ****** no it all like the rest of you homos.
**** you, what have you proved? ****, you have proved that yoru a little ***** that sits back and lets other peopel say **** because your to ****** retarded to.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lmao

This one of the dumbest and most pointless threads I've read ina very, very long time. A Metro that runs 9s is a pretty nasty sleeper, if I do say so myself. However, coming onto an LS1 site and talkin this bullshit will get you flamed no doubt, especially among a bunch of guys who own LS1s.

Git Sum, your just teh gh3y3zt ****** I've ever seen ont his site. Worse than Bullitt and that other guy with the custom-cammed LS1 that thought he was bad ***. Or that guy who challenged Unit to a fight. Your the stupidest waste of flesh I've ever seen post on this board.

This is gonna get locked pretty bad the second Unit logs in...
Old 01-21-2004, 09:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

damn jon, took you long enough. But i sure did have fun punking these two little bitches!!
Old 01-21-2004, 09:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Super Mario
Git Sum, your just teh gh3y3zt ****** I've ever seen ont his site. Worse than Bullitt and that other guy with the custom-cammed LS1 that thought he was bad ***. Or that guy who challenged Unit to a fight. Your the stupidest waste of flesh I've ever seen post on this board.

This is gonna get locked pretty bad the second Unit logs in...
Im kinda hoping he changes their sigs... you know, like he did mine.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by git_sum
Everyone of you ******* have some kind of gay orgy conspiracy going on, other than that kevta guy, he's actually pretty cool and doesn't pretend to be a ****** no it all like the rest of you homos.
**** you, what have you proved? ****, you have proved that yoru a little ***** that sits back and lets other peopel say **** because your to ****** retarded to.
I think everyone is cool on this board, even Bullitt. This is a frickin internet chat. You come in here talkin ****, ur gonna get flamed back. Who cares?? Its all in fun in the end anyways.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Kev98Ta
I think everyone is cool on this board, even Bullitt. This is a frickin internet chat. You come in here talkin ****, ur gonna get flamed back. Who cares?? Its all in fun in the end anyways.
Yep, you got it.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

damn jon, took you long enough. But i sure did have fun punking these two little bitches!!
Why don't you, mario, and luigi go have a ****** 3-some you ****** homo's. your the stupid **** who believed the geo was real, which means texans arn't to ****** smart. How far did you get in school, 6th grade?
Old 01-21-2004, 09:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by git_sum
Why don't you, mario, and luigi go have a ****** 3-some you ****** homo's. your the stupid **** who believed the geo was real, which means texans arn't to ****** smart. How far did you get in school, 6th grade?
Wow, talk about lame... you had to rip off one of 281's jokes... thats just lame...
Old 01-21-2004, 09:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kev98Ta
Amen, to that. Hell i love to talk ****, thats what i live for, that and to shoot the **** with these guys that think they know it all. Oh and Kev98Ta are those rimes chrome or polished?
Old 01-21-2004, 09:40 PM
TECH Resident

Chrome