Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Whooped a 2000rwhp Viper!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 06:18 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whooped a 2000rwhp Viper!

Ok not really...but my Geo Metro would kill anybody's car on here...guaranteed!

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 06:23 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ls1engines_blow

***RICHARD***

good one DICK
Old 01-21-2004, 06:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

***RICHARD***
Whata ya say there ******?
Old 01-21-2004, 06:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

***RICHARD***
oh yeah, i'd like to add that i know this guy and that metro is ****** bad ***. 400sb, lowered, tubbed out, all internals forged, 300hp shot of nos, it's nasty. Once saw him take out a mustang runnin 9's.
Old 01-21-2004, 06:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

hmm, i will have to see this stupid thing. I also saw a geo metro running 10's and it only costed him a few g's i dont think he costed more than 5g's. But please go back to making your boyfriends *** bleed cause you fist him daily.
Old 01-21-2004, 06:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigBronco
hmm, i will have to see this stupid thing. I also saw a geo metro running 10's and it only costed him a few g's i dont think he costed more than 5g's. But please go back to making your boyfriends *** bleed cause you fist him daily.
Do you all fist your boyfriends *** regularily in texas, i knew only steers and queers came from down there but man that's pretty ****** sick.
Old 01-21-2004, 06:59 PM
Banned

Yes I ran a 9.78 1/4 mile @ 162.882mph...and u can go fist urself...at least u won't bleed b/c u're used to it. And come race me sometime...I'll own u up and down the strip, ******. I dyno'd 998whp and 982ft./lbs. of torque. I'll bet if u sat on the strip right, I could ram my entire car up ur ***, bet u would bleed then!

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 06:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ROTFLMAO
Old 01-21-2004, 07:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by git_sum
Do you all fist your boyfriends *** regularily in texas, i knew only steers and queers came from down there but man that's pretty ****** sick.
"The only thing that comes from TX are steers and queers and u don't look like a bull to me! Son are u gay?"

"Sir no sir!" Right...I bet u can fit 3 horse ***** in yer ***...southern ******.

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 07:01 PM
TECH Resident

but my Geo Metro would kill anybody's car on here...guaranteed!

***RICHARD***
Who gives a ****. Its a METRO!!!
Old 01-21-2004, 07:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Kev98Ta
Who gives a ****. Its a METRO!!!

U do...b/c my Metro would thrash u very very soundly. And if u didn't care u wouldn't have posted...and quit flicking ur wrist like that...reminds me of the other queers in here.

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 07:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yes I ran a 9.78 1/4 mile @ 162.882mph...and u can go fist urself...at least u won't bleed b/c u're used to it. And come race me sometime...I'll own u up and down the strip, ******. I dyno'd 998whp and 982ft./lbs. of torque. I'll bet if u sat on the strip right, I could ram my entire car up ur ***, bet u would bleed then!

***RICHARD***
first of all, please get some god damn traction issues finished on your car. i mean, come on, you would have to have the worst traction probs inthe world to run a 9.7 and trap at almost 165 mph. that is like a god damn 2 sec ****** 60ft. Holy **** an almost 1000 hp in a geo. you should be in the sevens. i built a god damn 550 cu in chevy motor, with all JE forged internals, brodix heads. and a nice dual stage 500 shot fogger system from NOS. we ran consistent 7.8's all night long at a few mph faster than what you trapped at. Please go back to fisting your self and your boyfriend. Eat a **** and die. Gitsum, please go reinsert his **** back into your *** as well.

good day sirs. plus, this car is now built for the 1/8th mile to run the king of the hill tournament and runs some mid to high 4's. The car is a 71 camaro, and is driven by my friend/ car owner, mark jenkins
Old 01-21-2004, 07:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 07:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

please come to one of the 1/8 mile battles at either sealy texas, which is off of I-10, or Navasota. Im sure not only our camaro can take, but every other car in the king of the hill series, or outlaw series!
Old 01-21-2004, 07:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

first of all, please get some god damn traction issues finished on your car. i mean, come on, you would have to have the worst traction probs inthe world to run a 9.7 and trap at almost 165 mph. that is like a god damn 2 sec ****** 60ft. Holy **** an almost 1000 hp in a geo. you should be in the sevens. i built a god damn 550 cu in chevy motor, with all JE forged internals, brodix heads. and a nice dual stage 500 shot fogger system from NOS. we ran consistent 7.8's all night long at a few mph faster than what you trapped at. Please go back to fisting your self and your boyfriend. Eat a **** and die. Gitsum, please go reinsert his **** back into your *** as well.

good day sirs. plus, this car is now built for the 1/8th mile to run the king of the hill tournament and runs some mid to high 4's. The car is a 71 camaro, and is driven by my friend/ car owner, mark jenkins
You helped this guy build his car? So how long you 2 been ******? Sounds like you need to sell those pos fords and get somethin like that.
TECH Resident

U do...b/c my Metro would thrash u very very soundly. And if u didn't care u wouldn't have posted...and quit flicking ur wrist like that...reminds me of the other queers in here.

***RICHARD***

Ok DICK. I do care cuz this is a LS1 site not freakin http://www.geometrosaregay.com
Dude again no one cares if your metro can kick some ***. Its a METRO!!
Banned

Yes, I have traction problems...I have FWD and twin T51 turbos...which means I have a higher trap speed for my 1/4 mile time. Oh, and that last time was taken when I spun past the 1/8th. I'm going to the strip this weekend and race for real...we'll see what happens then. U ******...GAY ****** I might add...ATTENTION EVERYONE...TEXAS QUEER IN DA' HOUSE! RUN FOR UR LIVES! AND UR TIGHT ******** AS WELL B/C HE'S ON THE LOOSE TO MAKE EVERYONE ELSE LOOSE!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEXAS QUEERS SUCK! AND THAT'S A DOUBLE MEANING! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 07:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Kev98Ta
Ok DICK. I do care cuz this is a LS1 site not freakin http://www.geometrosaregay.com
Dude again no one cares if your metro can kick some ***. Its a METRO!!

And do u know why I'm on this site? B/c I have a 4-banger that can destroy ur little LS1 engine. Ur LS1 is no match for me, and of course it bothers u...*****.

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 07:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Why do you always talk about your friends cars, other someone elses car. Why don't you like racing your pos bronco, or that mustang you got? Fords suck *** huh?
Old 01-21-2004, 07:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hey big bronco, where are your gay friends phantomx and WECIV? I'm surprised they don't have a smartass comment