Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Whooped a 2000rwhp Viper!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 07:47 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Imbicle? Is that a kind of ***** u like to use?

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 07:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

anyways, how many cylinders did you say your geo metro had?
Old 01-21-2004, 07:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigBronco
the 4's were for the 1/8th mile racing you deuch bag. you need 6500 rwhp to make a 4 sec pass in the quarter. but you are an imbicle and you would not know that. plus the drag coefficient has to be nothing to reach those speeds. i have not built a car that has ever reached 3000 rwhp. i have made a car that has topped out a dyno, and should make roughly around 1400 rwhp. first of all what year truck is this. i hope you are not trying to drag a truck out that is a late 60s or early 70s. all steel frame and brick styling for a chevy is not the best thing to do. trust me, on your heads, what year block, and what size is it?
Truck is a 88 single cab short bed. 350 block, bored, stroked, basicially stock vortec heads. They have been pinned and stronger valve springs to hold that huge ****** cam i've got in it. And it's not built to drag, it was built to slaughter those dodge hemi trucks and ford lightnings
Old 01-21-2004, 07:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Yippy Kai-ay(spelling?) Mother *******, we got ourselves a flame fest! In one corner we have the big, 220lb, strong mother ******, bigbronco... in the other corner, we have a guy with 3 cylinders, who thinks he has 4 (whoopdy ******* doo), and a hypocrite by the name, get some... and he sure does. Together, they form the circle jerking asscrammers from kentucky!
Old 01-21-2004, 07:54 PM
Banned

Well...I lied and said I have a 4-banger. But REALLY I have a 400cu. inch small block Chevy...so really I do have a right to be on this site. I just said I have the 4-banger to make that dude feel bad. Eat that u TX homosexual!

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 07:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MillaTK
Yippy Kai-ay(spelling?) Mother *******, we got ourselves a flame fest! In one corner we have the big, 220lb, strong mother ******, bigbronco... in the other corner, we have a guy with 3 cylinders, who thinks he has 4 (whoopdy ******* doo), and a hypocrite by the name, get some... and he sure does. Together, they form the circle jerking asscrammers from kentucky!

Those ghetto Jettas belong in the junkyard u gay bastard.

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 07:56 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by git_sum
Thats some original **** you came up with there. You big broncos friend, the one who helps im build all of these awsome cars? You know what i think? I think you 2 have been having an affair now for quite some time, and just using the car building thing to cover it up. You and him get in the back seat of those cars you work on and ram it up, bunch of queer texas *******.
I live in California you dumbass. What are you trying to prove saying you have a fast metro? If you drive a Geo your a huge ***. Come one its a ****** metro i dont think there is a gayer car in the market......
Banned

And MillaTK...explain to me how I have 3 cylinders...like I just said I have 8! Dumbass.

***RICHARD***
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MillaTK
Do you know how many queers live in Kentucky, virtually none compared to New York. There are more queers that live in new york than people in kentucky. oh yeah lets hear about taht lightning fast VW you've got.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

ok, when you did the valves, did you get a valve job done on that also. cause you would really need one to open up those valves. please and i am hoping your cam is in the .600 or higher lift to destroy something. are your valve spring double spring, but if IT IS AS BIG AS YOU SAY IT IS, please tell me you at least have a double spring or triple valve springs. i mean come on. what are the specs, cause it seems the almost stock heads will not match that cam. and 88s are not the lightest of trucks either. chevy 12 bolt will blow up.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MaxedOutSS99
I live in California you dumbass. What are you trying to prove saying you have a fast metro? If you drive a Geo your a huge ***. Come one its a ****** metro i dont think there is a gayer car in the market......

I'm proving I would bust ur *** up and down all day long. So basically ur great car gets owned by a Metro. Why do u think I put so much $$$ into my Metro? To own **** like u! Die bitch!

***RICHARD***
Old 01-21-2004, 07:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MaxedOutSS99
I don't have a metro, i've got a 99 t/a and a bad *** chevy 4x4. California, there are more ****** queers in california than any other state in the US. You live in San Francisco huh, i bet you take it in the rear all the time. I think taht wohle ****** state needs to fall off in the ocean. So **** you bitch
Old 01-21-2004, 08:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ls1engines_blow
Well...I lied and said I have a 4-banger. But REALLY I have a 400cu. inch small block Chevy...so really I do have a right to be on this site. I just said I have the 4-banger to make that dude feel bad. Eat that u TX homosexual!

***RICHARD***
That makes you sound even dumber. please shut up NOW. this is horrible. If you are running T-51Kr's, <-which is the right turbo code for that turbo, you should be making a whole lot more power than just 900 hp. and then you said it is FWD. how in the hell did you adapt that small block to the ****** geo metro FWD system you my friend are a poser, and this geo metro does not exist.

thank you. you are done!!
Old 01-21-2004, 08:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ls1engines_blow
I'm proving I would bust ur *** up and down all day long. So basically ur great car gets owned by a Metro. Why do u think I put so much $$$ into my Metro? To own **** like u! Die bitch!

***RICHARD***
your funny! If you have what you say you have. I may not be able to beat you but im sure about 90% of the other ls1 owners here would straight out cut your dick off and shove it straight up your ***.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Haha, wow, you sure are dumb... both of you... You are blatently dissing me and my car and whatnot just to make me pissed and sink to your level... Too bad your fasade isnt fooling anyone... Yeah, i never said my car was fast... though, its fast enough to take on a 3 cylinder metro.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ok, when you did the valves, did you get a valve job done on that also. cause you would really need one to open up those valves. please and i am hoping your cam is in the .600 or higher lift to destroy something. are your valve spring double spring, but if IT IS AS BIG AS YOU SAY IT IS, please tell me you at least have a double spring or triple valve springs. i mean come on. what are the specs, cause it seems the almost stock heads will not match that cam. and 88s are not the lightest of trucks either. chevy 12 bolt will blow up.
Didn't do the valves, we're getting a new set of heads soon so we figured there wouldnt' be a need. Cam has a .589-.592 lift i believe. Heads were pinned, and valve springs were put in to match the cam. Head work done by a local engine shop of very high caliber.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by git_sum
I don't have a metro, i've got a 99 t/a and a bad *** chevy 4x4. California, there are more ****** queers in california than any other state in the US. You live in San Francisco huh, i bet you take it in the rear all the time. I think taht wohle ****** state needs to fall off in the ocean. So **** you bitch
AAAHHHH NO! Are you in love with ls1engines or something. Your a disgrace to all other ta owners.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

come on, and what fuel system are you using to power this "beast of a fake car" prolly what an aeromotive 1800 hp external fuel pump or a walboro system?
Old 01-21-2004, 08:04 PM
TECH Regular

That makes you sound even dumber. please shut up NOW. this is horrible. If you are running T-51Kr's, <-which is the right turbo code for that turbo, you should be making a whole lot more power than just 900 hp. and then you said it is FWD. how in the hell did you adapt that small block to the ****** geo metro FWD system you my friend are a poser, and this geo metro does not exist.

thank you. you are done!!
now please go away your making this forum stink like gay.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

please oh please can someone ban this *** ******* ip addy my eyes are burning reading this dumbass thread