Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Procharged Trans Am vs modded 2010 BMW M3

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 07:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Procharged Trans Am vs modded 2010 BMW M3

Hey guys this was not really a race it was more of a lesson. So I was running down one of the four lanes near wher I live and as usual I was looking for a race and all of a sudden a 2010 BMW M3 with atleast an exhaust gets on the highway in front of me and cuts me off and I can see its some kid in his daddys car with his girlfriend in the passenger seat. So we get up to a light and I cant get over so Im behind him and he starts reving up at me and looking in his mirror so when the light turns green he floors it and so I do the same and I can see him still looking in his mirror and Im sure he's wondering why Im still there right on his bumper and when we clear the traffic I move over by this time we are probably 60ish and I just keep rolling by him like hes backing up all the way to about 120 and by this time Ive got him by 4 cars when we get caught by another light. He pulls up beside me and I give him a thumbs up and he wouldnt even look at me but his girlfriend did. j
Old 08-03-2010, 08:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That ***** funny hahaha
Old 08-03-2010, 08:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS12Fast4U
That ***** funny hahaha
Yeah I thought so I guess daddys money couldnt buy that win. j
Old 08-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by stngtamr29
Hey guys this was not really a race it was more of a lesson. So I was running down one of the four lanes near wher I live and as usual I was looking for a race and all of a sudden a 2010 BMW M3 with atleast an exhaust gets on the highway in front of me and cuts me off and I can see its some kid in his daddys car with his girlfriend in the passenger seat. So we get up to a light and I cant get over so Im behind him and he starts reving up at me and looking in his mirror so when the light turns green he floors it and so I do the same and I can see him still looking in his mirror and Im sure he's wondering why Im still there right on his bumper and when we clear the traffic I move over by this time we are probably 60ish and I just keep rolling by him like hes backing up all the way to about 120 and by this time Ive got him by 4 cars when we get caught by another light. He pulls up beside me and I give him a thumbs up and he wouldnt even look at me but his girlfriend did. j
you should of blew her a kiss...lol... she might have changed cars.thats the typical ***** in a bimmer or any euro sports car not all but most thinking his **** dont stink...i crash there meets every tuesday,bunch of corn ***** talkin about video game,youtube clips,and name brand parts that they dont use to it's potential... great kill
Old 08-03-2010, 08:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LTXBOI
you should of blew her a kiss...lol... she might have changed cars.thats the typical ***** in a bimmer or any euro sports car not all but most thinking his **** dont stink...i crash there meets every tuesday,bunch of corn ***** talkin about video game,youtube clips,and name brand parts that they dont use to it's potential... great kill
Maybe I should have she was cute. j
Old 08-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Launching!

i raced a new m5 on the hwy about 4months ago, it had me by half a car...
that was before a tune and gears, so hopefully ill get another chance to redeem myself... good kill...
Old 08-03-2010, 08:47 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by stunna p
i raced a new m5 on the hwy about 4months ago, it had me by half a car...
that was before a tune and gears, so hopefully ill get another chance to redeem myself... good kill...
If he only had you by a half and now your tuned and geared he better watch out. j
Old 08-04-2010, 01:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a douche! My friend has a 09 135i and he pulled up next to a E92 M3 and gave him the thumbs up and the guy just looked at him like he was dumb. So my friend honked at him and when he looked again my friend threw him the finger. LOL
Old 08-04-2010, 02:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by SSmokin99
What a douche! My friend has a 09 135i and he pulled up next to a E92 M3 and gave him the thumbs up and the guy just looked at him like he was dumb. So my friend honked at him and when he looked again my friend threw him the finger. LOL

that's focked up but hillarious. The truth of matter is BMW owners are far from a crowd similar to fbody owners, maybe the moded Guys acknowledge each other but your everyday bimmer owner will just give you the WTF look.

OP good kill and a great story, you probably ruined kids chance of a bj since most likely he was playin off that m3 was god's gift.Lol

A lil on puppy kickin side since a bolt on and a mild cam fbody might be too much for the new m3.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:38 AM
Staging Lane

Good kill but by doing that you probably negated any action he was looking forward to getting later.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:56 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A good deal of the bimmer crowd are douches. There are some people like me that have a bimmer because of the car and not because of the name. They do make some really good cars though douches tend to be attracted to them like a moth to a flame. Good kill. I'm dying to take out both of my cars and see which one comes up with the W.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:44 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice kill. I love those new M3s and M5s.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:02 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Nice kill. I'd always love to see the look on "those" guys' faces when an American car assrapes them in a race. Especially in my lil' ol SN95 body style that everyone thinks is slow. I love TA's and yours looks sick as hell in your avatar and sig.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

good kill.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:06 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
Nice kill. I'd always love to see the look on "those" guys' faces when an American car assrapes them in a race. Especially in my lil' ol SN95 body style that everyone thinks is slow. I love TA's and yours looks sick as hell in your avatar and sig.
Yeah Im sorry but I would rather beat an import thats just me
Old 08-04-2010, 05:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
Nice kill. I love those new M3s and M5s.
Yeah it was a good looking car and was pretty quick
Old 08-04-2010, 05:12 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by kilgothephenom
Good kill but by doing that you probably negated any action he was looking forward to getting later.
He probably had to resort to rosie
Old 08-04-2010, 05:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by kilgothephenom
Lol at posts like these. Do you honestly think his girl thought "I'm not going to put out tonight because he lost a street race?" I highly doubt it, she more than likely thought "oh well he's just some guy in a 10 year old fbody and i'm in an m3, I still win." Not trying to be an *** to the OP because it is a good kill but I doubt the girl really cared.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After driving my dads new 335i around, I really want a e92 I think (5.0 right?) M3. Something nice about a quick, quiet, comfy car.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SlowFRC
Lol at posts like these. Do you honestly think his girl thought "I'm not going to put out tonight because he lost a street race?" I highly doubt it, she more than likely thought "oh well he's just some guy in a 10 year old fbody and i'm in an m3, I still win." Not trying to be an *** to the OP because it is a good kill but I doubt the girl really cared.
Your probably right but it sounds better LOL! j