Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lost to a Z28.... and to a cop

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 08:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey BigBronco! You ever been up to Arlington. That's where I grew up. The cops were pretty lenient back in the day but I wouldn't try half of that crap now. Then again I likely wouldn't have gotten as many speeding tickets either with all the traffic there now. lol
Old 01-22-2004, 08:41 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WECIV
"I took off. Another surprise! He ends the pursuit with the Z to follow me! YES!!!! I am absolutely flying to try to get to somewhere to hide so he can't find me, but he hauls ***, sees me turn into some apartments, and does the whole "GET OUTTA THE CAR, HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!!!"

Numb nuts what you described here is a chase.

A. You bald faced lied to us.

B. You ran and got caught like the grabasstic butt monkey you are.

Which one is it. You said you ran and then you said you did not. You are a liar dear sir and need to keep your facts straight, or buy a VTEC and we will expect that from you.
Look, why are you getting so butt hurt bro. If you read that, I didnt say how long the "chase" lasted. It was over in a matter of seconds, as I turned the corner into the apartments seconds after the cop lit his lights on the camaro. He then left the camaro and came to me, simple as that. I never said I took off up to 100 mph and went crazy, just that I hauled *** to the apartments. Read carefully bro, and don't take things so seriously. I am sure there are a lot worse tickets/stories/etc. that can be found from the members of this site.
Old 01-22-2004, 10:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

I have family in arlington, and have been up there quite a bit. i know what you mean by the cops. But i have grown up and lived in houston, but know i am in austin for school. having the time of my life up here!
Old 01-22-2004, 10:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hmmm...the only way i would run from the cops is if i was doin like 150 and passed one or i was in some serious ****...not worth it for a traffic violation...just my 2 cents

Wes
Old 01-23-2004, 06:11 AM
TECH Junkie

The members on this board are not as stupid as you, WS6 Sultan of Stupidity. You are a liar, you have told us two stories and I proved it to you, apologize. Unit, brang his signature with a Red L!!!
Old 01-23-2004, 08:46 PM
Launching!

only time I ran was after a street race in Los Angeles County. It was either that or lose my car. I got away and kept my car. I posted it here about 5 months ago.
Old 01-23-2004, 11:57 PM
10 Second Club

Friggin hilarious story! Trying to run from a cop.. oh boy..
Old 01-24-2004, 03:10 AM
TECH Junkie

!brains mod allows one to run from the cops!!!
Old 01-24-2004, 03:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WECIV
!brains mod allows one to run from the cops!!!

BTW: i have a question? why do 16nrollin and some of the other members feel the need to "show off" the fact that they have cool cars at such a young age....i mean i understand it would be damn cool to have a WS6 at 16 but personally im just about 19 and kind of annoyed by the fact that EVERYONE thinks my parents paid for my car.(in reality they helped with about 2 grand but the other 11,500 plus mod money was mine, its just tough to make enough money working for 6 bucks an hour.) when i first got my license (believe me 2 and half years of driving was enough experience to wise up a little), i had a piece of crap mustang that i did plenty of stupid things in and was lucky enough to get away with them.

to anyone on this board whos been driving for less than a year and thinks running at elevated speed from the police is a good idea, just remember, according to the law of averages, you may not be so lucky as i was. you won't get away....and you may end up hurting or killing yourself or someone else.

sorry if it sounds like an 18 year old preaching to a board full of MOSTLY people older than myself but i HAVE seen and done some serious automotive escapades in my time and im smarter for it today. (i was big into organized street racing for awhile. )
Old 01-24-2004, 04:58 PM
TECH Junkie

I wouldn't risk another's life or my car. Plus, I have been too blessed with this car to go and tear it up, I love it!!! And, I want 16 to fess up and apologize because he is a liar!!!
Old 01-24-2004, 04:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DeepBlueZ

BTW: i have a question? why do 16nrollin and some of the other members feel the need to "show off" the fact that they have cool cars at such a young age....i mean i understand it would be damn cool to have a WS6 at 16 but personally im just about 19 and kind of annoyed by the fact that EVERYONE thinks my parents paid for my car.(in reality they helped with about 2 grand but the other 11,500 plus mod money was mine, its just tough to make enough money working for 6 bucks an hour.) when i first got my license (believe me 2 and half years of driving was enough experience to wise up a little), i had a piece of crap mustang that i did plenty of stupid things in and was lucky enough to get away with them.

to anyone on this board whos been driving for less than a year and thinks running at elevated speed from the police is a good idea, just remember, according to the law of averages, you may not be so lucky as i was. you won't get away....and you may end up hurting or killing yourself or someone else.

sorry if it sounds like an 18 year old preaching to a board full of MOSTLY people older than myself but i HAVE seen and done some serious automotive escapades in my time and im smarter for it today. (i was big into organized street racing for awhile. )

running isn't smart, in any case. your just ******' yourself, and others around you if you kill the **** outta someone.

19 here, paid for (correction: still paying for) my car, insurance, gas, and mods by myself. And full time college student.