Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

The difference heads and cam make: Fbody versus Goat

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wildside
What did the z have done to it just curious car runs good
You're one of those guys that in school when given a book report to do, you just went out and watched the movie, huh? lol his mods are "written" in the first post!
Originally Posted by the jester 812
i think those numbers might be askin a little bit much, with 364 cubes and that somewhat smallish cam i'd say 450whp. just my .02, but still very nice.
Thats what I figuring. According to my builder, my cam is "a big cam hiding behind small advertised numbers". It's one of Comps new LSR cams, with .610"/.617" lift. Great for midrange power, but not a dyno queen cam for sure.

Originally Posted by BODUKE
Good run now go find a h/c ls1 and see what happens!
Originally Posted by rouchiemanz28
nice race. Now how bout picking on a h/c camaro
Originally Posted by BODUKE
It's very relevant. He has a fast car but race a h/c camaro if he wants to see how it stacks up!
Originally Posted by assasinator
H/C/I LS1 vs H/C/I LS2 ends the same.
It's coming, it's coming. Supposed to be last sunday but we got rained out. Now it'll be next weekend. I know I'm gonna lose half my races next weekend, but thats to be expected going up against nitrous/bolton/geared Fbodies and vettes.
Old 09-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice kills Sticks!! It's too bad we never got to do our dig racing before the H/C went on. Still wouldnt mind meeting and getting some runs in sometime but now I will definitely have to add something to the car to even things out!!