Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

How to ruin a musting meet

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 11:09 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fast50
lol! lame! maybe im lost but dont a ls1 have a 2v engine? lmao stupied people! hatin on the 4.6... but looks to me he was door to door with ya till 4 of your gears! that puts ya at what 100mph? so 1/8 mile he would have got ya! im just sayin! and a little birdie tells me if u bring some change he will go it again!
Good God Your An Idiot!!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2010, 11:13 PM
yfz
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol! lame! maybe im lost but dont a ls1 have a 2v engine? lmao stupied people! hatin on the 4.6... but looks to me he was door to door with ya till 4 of your gears! that puts ya at what 100mph? so 1/8 mile he would have got ya! im just sayin! and a little birdie tells me if u bring some change he will go it again!
He said he gave him the jump anyways and you make the mustang owners look bad...
Old 08-30-2010, 11:21 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
Good kill.....and nothing like having a bunch of English teacher's on tech to help you!
We just try to make people a little more edjumacatid. Speaking of which, you look like you can use our help...

Good God Your An Idiot!!!!!!!
Only 1st letter of the 1st word should have a cap. letter. The sentence should read: Good God*, you're an idiot!

*capitalization of religious deities is based on personal belief, or lack there of.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If it was a built 2v there is a chance he ran you on motor which is why it was so close cause you never really know whos a bullshitter to begin with.....just saying.

Good run though.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:19 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by itsslow98
If it was a built 2v there is a chance he ran you on motor which is why it was so close cause you never really know whos a bullshitter to begin with.....just saying.

Good run though.
Thats what I was thinking, and probably why that moron posted up what he did about putting money down on the next race. Which means one of two things:

1. He was cocky and told his friends that he could beat you off the juice (probably because he had a empty bottle), or

2. He was setting this up for a money race later.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:43 AM
On The Tree

Did you race any of the GT 500s?
Old 08-31-2010, 09:00 AM

lol! what the hell does slicks have to do with anything if your racing from a roll? maybe you should try from a dig~! run what u brong i got 200$ says the mustang stang drags that ***!
Old 08-31-2010, 10:01 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Tbennett13
Okay okay, I wrote this in the early morning with a fussy new born in my lap. So give a guy a break!

When I asked him to run he did not mention any mods except spray. I did hear a pretty nasty lope at idle and I am sure it was not a "missfire". But someone there asked him earlier and he mentioned it was a built 2v. Beats me but who knows whats going on with it. And he was running slicks and skinnies....

As for my car Mod list is
Lid
PP throttle body
Pacestter LT's
Lethal Performance true duals
Built t56
3.73 gears out back
And fully gutted
If it was truly a "nasty loping" 2v, it had to have some big azz donkey dick cams in it. I've heard a few "cammed" 2vs and they sound just a hint different than stock. Nothing like the sound of an OHV single cam motor at idle
Old 08-31-2010, 10:12 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

lol! what the hell does slicks have to do with anything if your racing from a roll? maybe you should try from a dig~! run what u brong i got 200$ says the mustang stang drags that ***!
Oh God. See, this is what we need. More idiots to make Mustang owners look like cocky little punks.
What the hell is a Mustang Stang? Is that a limited edition Mustang that Ford produced? Where can I read more about this? Any info would be great!

By the way, they are referred to as 2v's more because they are a SOHC motor, of course it would not be necessary if there wasn't a 3v and 4v motor. I am not sure why but I bet it has something to do with the fact that saying "two-valve" is easier than saying "single-overhead cam".
Old 08-31-2010, 11:04 AM
Launching!

You are quite possibly the bigget idiot i've never met. Why don't you go back to school and learn to type,if not you could always just break your computer so we don't have to listen to your dumbass anymore. Good day
Old 08-31-2010, 11:17 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by FOG52
Did you race any of the GT 500s?
Why bother? Those are fat turds.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:27 AM
12 Second Club

This thread is full of failure.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
We just try to make people a little more edjumacatid. Speaking of which, you look like you can use our help...

Only 1st letter of the 1st word should have a cap. letter. The sentence should read: Good God*, you're an idiot!

*capitalization of religious deities is based on personal belief, or lack there of.
I capitalized it all so it would stand out, sorry forgot I was writing a essay here for one of my classes and not on a car forum, my bad. But the whole grammar thing is a joke on here I type half my **** on my phone and of course im gonna make mistakes, rarely I do but it happens. But like I said I was making it stand out but never the less thanks for the lesson mom!
Old 08-31-2010, 12:14 PM
12 Second Club

I capitalized it all so it would stand out, sorry forgot I was writing a essay here for one of my classes and not on a car forum, my bad. But the whole grammar thing is a joke on here I type half my **** on my phone and of course im gonna make mistakes, rarely I do but it happens. But like I said I was making it stand out but never the less thanks for the lesson mom!
Chill out, I was just having a little fun with ya since you pointed out the grammar thing. Not an insult, just harmlessly poking fun.

Its easy to throw money on a race when you will never see anyone in person.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:17 PM
TECH Regular

No doubt 2v aren't anything special but a built sprayed one should have no problem with a bolt on ls1. My old setup with nitrous made 540/650.

Old 08-31-2010, 01:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
Chill out, I was just having a little fun with ya since you pointed out the grammar thing. Not an insult, just harmlessly poking fun.

I Was To Man Haha I Know Your Cool! And I cap it all for you heh!
Old 08-31-2010, 01:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS2 KLR
No doubt 2v aren't anything special but a built sprayed one should have no problem with a bolt on ls1. My old setup with nitrous made 540/650.

To me your car would look better without the flames and mirror tint but to each his owns, nice pulls tho on the dyno.

But damn if I saw that plate and I had a LS2 it would tempt me like a ****!
Old 08-31-2010, 02:47 PM
TECH Regular

The mirror tint was definately gay and removed shortly afterwards. I originally wanted sublte ghost flames but they called me to the shop to let me know they wouldn't show up very much. They mixed black with the silver 50/50 and sprayed some of the flames. I've liked it ever since and was the best $1500 I've spent on my car.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:01 PM
TECH Regular

I REALLY hope this was a poor attempt at a joke.
No one is that stupid.

Oh, excuse me, stupied.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:19 PM
On The Tree

Roflcopter !!! loving this thread hahahaha

Quick Reply: How to ruin a musting meet