Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My weekend of racing fail...

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WSsick
I dont see too many pewter ws6s around here. Im on the ls1 intake, but im actually trying to find my creditcard to pay someone here for his LS6, so hopefully i have time to put it in soon. i PM'd you back btw
Sounds good, you should at least see a 10-15 hp increase going to the ls6 intake.

Ya, i hardly see any pewter ws6's at all around our area, there's a red one I see every now and then, not many 01-02 ws6s tho.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mischief
Sounds good, you should at least see a 10-15 hp increase going to the ls6 intake.

Ya, i hardly see any pewter ws6's at all around our area, there's a red one I see every now and then, not many 01-02 ws6s tho.
I see tons of LS1 ws6s, about 70% of them are convertibles though. when are you free for some runs this week? I dont work until saturday morning so i can run whenever.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:55 PM
Launching!

anytime after 5pm just text me.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:11 PM
12 Second Club

Alright, will do. Got a few guys from stlmustangs wanting in on some action as well.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:28 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hugger1975
i hate those dry spells........

especially when i get ignored
Mine has been longer, I'll get back out in the "Dating" world of Street Racing very soon.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:45 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by the jester 812
penningta, LOVE the sig pic. i was crackin up when i saw that, cuz one of my buddys has a 95 camaro and brags about how his car sounds more like a muscle car blah blah blah.
Wish I could take credit for it but I found it on google and just thought it was funny as hell
Old 09-10-2010, 09:17 AM
TECH Regular

Alright, will do. Got a few guys from stlmustangs wanting in on some action as well.
hey guys, I make it over to Hooters in St. Peters almost every Saturday afternoon. I'd like to get in on some action too if you wouldn't mind.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:31 PM
12 Second Club

I get off work around noon so hopefully you are still out here and the weather is good. I have a date with a dyno that after noon, but we still might setup another race

Side note, where is P2 motorsports? Never heard of it and Ive lived here for the past 18 years.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:11 PM
TECH Regular

P-2 is run by Pauly Smith, it's a small garage and he works by himself but he does have a dyno-jet. It's pretty much straight across hwy 70 from Hooters back in a strip mall next to a motorcycle shop. 2122 Parkway Dr. P2Motersports.com
I seen on the stang site that you guys might be heading out to Washington to run, I grew up in Union, let me know when you go. I have a buddy with an '04 Term vert bone stock that would go too. I havn't run him from a dig yet but 60 to top of my 4th gear we run neck and neck.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

you guess go to washington or Union let me know i will drive down.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:08 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by FST SS
P-2 is run by Pauly Smith, it's a small garage and he works by himself but he does have a dyno-jet. It's pretty much straight across hwy 70 from Hooters back in a strip mall next to a motorcycle shop. 2122 Parkway Dr. P2Motersports.com
I seen on the stang site that you guys might be heading out to Washington to run, I grew up in Union, let me know when you go. I have a buddy with an '04 Term vert bone stock that would go too. I havn't run him from a dig yet but 60 to top of my 4th gear we run neck and neck.
I had my rear rebuilt by a guy named Paul, but I dont think it was Smith and last time I checked they didnt have a dyno. Is it by Adrenaline? Oh, didnt see the address, let me go check that out. Does he tune? Is he any good?

Originally Posted by Zmg00camaross
you guess go to washington or Union let me know i will drive down.
I will, just trying to get a good amount of people together to go.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:22 AM
Launching!

I had my rear rebuilt by a guy named Paul, but I dont think it was Smith and last time I checked they didnt have a dyno. Is it by Adrenaline? Oh, didnt see the address, let me go check that out. Does he tune? Is he any good?

I will, just trying to get a good amount of people together to go.
Yeah, I've been to p2 motorsports a few times, it's on the other side of the street where wicked stickers is, off parkway, service road, Pauly is a pretty cool dude.

I talked with him a bit, he specializes in LS engines and has worked on and tuned quite a few LS1's, he uses ls1edit for tuning, not the latest and greatest but still works fine, he uses a dynojet.