Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

all my kills for the weekend.

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010 | 11:29 AM
On The Tree

Default all my kills for the weekend.

Old 09-20-2010 | 12:11 PM
TECH Addict

Can't see vids.. can you upload to youtube?
Old 09-20-2010 | 12:31 PM
On The Tree

damit idk why it wont work...thanks ill fix it.
Old 09-20-2010 | 12:32 PM
Teching In

Nice runs. What part of tx u in?
Old 09-20-2010 | 12:46 PM
On The Tree

weatherford, hey man how come you can see vid but he cant???
Old 09-20-2010 | 12:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Can't see vids.. can you upload to youtube?
did you click the blue screen?
Old 09-20-2010 | 01:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Holy Grammar...
Old 09-20-2010 | 01:30 PM
12 Second Club

Ok since I like making these kinds of vids, a few words of advice:
#1- Do not just throw any song over racing videos. That music was terrible IMO, I like a lot of rock as do most guys here I bet. However, most will hate that ****. Pick a good song that works with the video.

#2- Turn the (shitty) music down so we can hear the cars. The wind nosie wasn't bad so you can afford to keep it quiet.

#3- Movie Maker sucks, although I understand some people don't care and just want to throw a video together. This one is forgiveable though, I just hate that tacky options it gives you.

Pictures in the beginning are also kind of long (and too numerous) and we when you are doing the walk around of the car, dont talk.

Oh yeah, good kills/death.
Old 09-20-2010 | 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WSsick
Ok since I like making these kinds of vids, a few words of advice:
#1- Do not just throw any song over racing videos. That music was terrible IMO, I like a lot of rock as do most guys here I bet. However, most will hate that ****. Pick a good song that works with the video.

#2- Turn the (shitty) music down so we can hear the cars. The wind nosie wasn't bad so you can afford to keep it quiet.

#3- Movie Maker sucks, although I understand some people don't care and just want to throw a video together. This one is forgiveable though, I just hate that tacky options it gives you.

Pictures in the beginning are also kind of long (and too numerous) and we when you are doing the walk around of the car, dont talk.

Oh yeah, good kills/death.

yeah this was put together in a hurry, my "computer guy" put it together for me so didn't really have a say. lol thought id just show the Z28 a little bit.
Old 09-20-2010 | 02:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by _black_sunshine_
weatherford, hey man how come you can see vid but he cant???
Either he didnt click the screen or hes on a mobile device so he wants it on youtube to watch it.
Old 09-20-2010 | 02:50 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by _black_sunshine_
yeah this was put together in a hurry, my "computer guy" put it together for me so didn't really have a say. lol thought id just show the Z28 a little bit.
In all honesty, I just hated the music more than anything. Racing was fine and your car runs hard.
Old 09-20-2010 | 03:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WSsick
In all honesty, I just hated the music more than anything. Racing was fine and your car runs hard.
thanks man, yeah she was running hard that night yeah i think it was the only song he had lol, i love my metal but i do say it was a bit much.. lol
Old 09-20-2010 | 03:29 PM
On The Tree

Nice vid, sick a$$ ride, and good kills! It was kinda cool watching you claim one win after another, I'm like wtf does he ever LOSE? haha

If the cobra didn't have the belt issue who do you think would've won?

Also, it's kind of crazy you went up against some ls1's that are probably making the same power as you and you still killed em. The z28 and the ws6 i think? Were they auto or m6?
Old 09-20-2010 | 04:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Gohard
Nice vid, sick a$$ ride, and good kills! It was kinda cool watching you claim one win after another, I'm like wtf does he ever LOSE? haha

If the cobra didn't have the belt issue who do you think would've won?

Also, it's kind of crazy you went up against some ls1's that are probably making the same power as you and you still killed em. The z28 and the ws6 i think? Were they auto or m6?
well i raced the cobra a day later but didn't have camera with me it was just like the vid but at the top of fourth i had it by a finder, VERY close run.. and yeah both WS6 and Z28 were M6 cars, WS6 claimed 349wrhp/ Z28 claimed 398rwhp so they both had better num then me lol i guess im just a better M6 driver lmao jk
Old 09-21-2010 | 02:04 AM
Staging Lane

maybe in your next vid you can have some white zombie in the background.black sunshine would be cool ,kinda sucks he talk about a mustang in the song !I guess Rob Zombie is a ford fan.2bad!nothing personal ford boys/girls.