Old 09-23-2010 | 08:14 AM

Bench racing section dudes-

Yes, race him.
Old 09-23-2010 | 09:09 PM
Restricted User

haha I figured I put it in the wrong spot
Old 09-23-2010 | 10:45 PM
Launching!

OP Quit being scary and just race the guy already! If he's stock chances are you'll smoke him.
Old 09-23-2010 | 10:57 PM
Launching!

so have you raced him yet?
Old 09-24-2010 | 04:57 PM
Restricted User

**** no everyday he makes another excuse.. He says the town were in has to many cops, yesterday it rained all day and the day before I dont even know why he didn't bring it. I might be headin over to his town tonight about an hour away
Old 09-24-2010 | 05:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

By now, I don't think I would waste the time if I were you.
Old 09-24-2010 | 05:16 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by KevinR
By now, I don't think I would waste the time if I were you.

Why is that?
Old 09-24-2010 | 05:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

He keeps coming up with excuses, plus you have put way too much thought into it. (no offense by any means) You would probably be wasting your time driving an hour out to his town just to have him puss out, which sounds like he has been doing all along.
Old 09-24-2010 | 06:48 PM
Restricted User

Im going over there now. I am using dr's and he is giving me half a car lenth lol
Old 09-25-2010 | 12:22 PM
Restricted User

So how do I explain lastnight lol. Complete chaos. Any way I will start with how the race went. First thing I drove up to where he lives actually about 30 miles away with my friend who has an 00 red z28 he drove. We go sit off off mainstreet in a little parking area and within like five mins there is another guy in a ss and my friends gf's cuzn pulls up in a newew gto. So the guy calls me up and tells me he is at Braums and to meet him there. So we go over there and we both pop our hoods he looks mine over and see's everything I told him I had intake, exhaust and tune. Going to look under his hood im expecting to see a bone stock engine just like he said right? Nope as soon as I walk up I see an aftermarket intake and than he tells me he has that and a catback exhaust. I say oh well that can't add much, so his buddy in a silver car tells us to follow him. So we follow them out to an old abandon road that looks pretty good. We line the cars up and his friend gets out of the other car and ask's to hold the money, I tell him I will hold on to it and he will get the money if I loose fore sure. He agree's and get's in the middle of the cars. He says we are going to go on the drop of his hands. He put's his hands up and drops them, the guy in the 2010 ss jumped before his hands went down and launched perfectly, and I launch directly after, so the start he already has a half a car cuz he jumps. as soon as I launch I overtake him and from there I just keep on pullin by 110 I have him by about 3 cars and my friend his pulled off waitin at the finish line. So up ahead I pull up at the stop sign and he comes up behind me and so I start to roll down my window to collect my winnings . NOPE he goes around me runs the stop sign and takes off!!!?? So I turn around thinking he is just pissed cuz he lost and go to get the money from his friend. I get back to the start where they were and guess what?? They are gone to. The pussies took off. WOW. So I call my friend and tell him and so we go back to Braums and I get this txt from the guy in the 2010 ss saying "eh man das !#*!#*!#*!#*ed up you lied about your !#*!#*!#*!#*" I reply "what did I lie about you looked at the car, you can come expect my car again if you want". So we go back to sit off mainstreet, me, my friend, his gf and her cuzn in his gto. All the sudden a bunch of people start showin up and finnaly about an hour later we get the guy in the 2010 ss to come. He comes with all his little buddies, and he walks up and he is imediatly saying "you lied about your !#*!#*!#*!#*, there is no way ur car has stock internals". Blah blah blah blah. So I tell him "you think a car with 30,000 miles has a rebuild motor?" He says "Yea you have to have fu**** stroker kit in there". I just keep tellin him he is dumb if he thinks I reubuilt a car with 30,000 and he lost fair and square and needs to pay up. So before I know more of his buddies show up, and I see my friends gf's cuzn make a phone call. All the sudden there are some huge dudes that come up and ask who owes who money. Everyone immediatly points at the dude and he gets all scared. They look at my car and listen to it and they all decide there is no way there is anything else done to it. So they tell him he aient going nowhere tell he pays up. So the guy eventually gets 75 out and says that's all that he has. The guys ask me if I am cool and I just said w/e, so I collect the 75 and the dude takes off. Anyway I got screwed out of $150 and only got half, but I put the guy in his place
Old 09-25-2010 | 12:23 PM
Restricted User

So long story short I beat him by 3 cars after he jumped early off the line, he took off and didn't want to pay because I somehow lied about what I had done internally and he ended up being forced to pay half. He actually even admitted to takin off early and everyone who watched the race said he shifted perfect and he even said he shifted perfect.

Last edited by z99ls1; 09-25-2010 at 04:29 PM.
Old 09-25-2010 | 12:33 PM
Restricted User

Any mod's want to move this back to the kill stories section?
Old 09-25-2010 | 01:39 PM
On The Tree

From a roll he'll get you fo sho, the 2010's got a mean top-end especially with a 6-speed, so for your sake do it from a dig. But thats just my opinion.

EDIT: I read the first page and then posted.

Haaha, such a lame excuse for him not to pay up, way to get a kill.

Last edited by jeffreycastgsx; 09-25-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 09-25-2010 | 03:47 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by jeffreycastgsx
From a roll he'll get you fo sho, the 2010's got a mean top-end especially with a 6-speed, so for your sake do it from a dig. But thats just my opinion.

Yea I kept pulling harder the faster we got. Ever since the ls6 intake and lt's my car really likes the top end
Old 09-25-2010 | 03:59 PM
TECH Regular

Nice kill! I seen that outcome. But dont go thinking your a low 12 second car just yet lol. Throw a nice stall converter in there and probably.
Old 09-25-2010 | 06:43 PM
TECH Addict
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by jeffreycastgsx

Wrong because he pulled him good after the dig and were talking about a 00z28 here..

Back to OP; this story sounded fishy from the start. A stock LS1 guy wants to bet money on a race with another bolton LS1? Stupid or a bunch of lies(which finally was).

Thats why I'll never put money on a race except with a friend cause theres no 'garantee' that the guy wont leave after the race. Plus theres always that episode of who has the biggest friend or **** like that...or even worst..

All of this to say that I'm happy you beat that douche bag and took some of his money afterall!
Old 09-25-2010 | 06:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
Wrong because he pulled him good after the dig and were talking about a 00z28 here..

Back to OP; this story sounded fishy from the start. A stock LS1 guy wants to bet money on a race with another bolton LS1? Stupid or a bunch of lies(which finally was).

Thats why I'll never put money on a race except with a friend cause theres no 'garantee' that the guy wont leave after the race. Plus theres always that episode of who has the biggest friend or **** like that...or even worst..

All of this to say that I'm happy you beat that douche bag and took some of his money afterall!
Bold should read "A stock LS3"... the doucher has a 2010 SS.
Old 09-26-2010 | 09:15 PM
TECH Resident

so who was the big guys?
Old 09-26-2010 | 09:42 PM
Teching In

Good story.
Old 09-27-2010 | 01:00 AM
Staging Lane

What a little *****!Glad you won and got some money out of that hassle/a..hole!