Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Catfish in a sea of Cobra's

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 05:29 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like to me that the guys "may" have been lieing about the mods on there cars. They may have been close to stock, however that is very rare when it comes to termi's. And that is why they said and I quote "we ain't got nothing for this camaro". Just a thought
Old 10-05-2010, 02:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ferg95 T/A
Sounds like to me that the guys "may" have been lieing about the mods on there cars. They may have been close to stock, however that is very rare when it comes to termi's. And that is why they said and I quote "we ain't got nothing for this camaro". Just a thought
Hmmm that's a good thought ferg. I can't really see why they would say this and that for mods when they are close to stock. I guess anything could be said though. Maybe they were trying to scare me out of racing that way I looked like the vajayjay. I really wish I had either looked under the hood at least but ohwell you live and learn.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Good man, well minus hondas, I just don't see wasting my gas on them.
Until you run against the wrong one... jus sayin
Old 10-06-2010, 06:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ferg95 T/A
Running into an 03-04 Cobra with longtube headers is extremely rare, even at the track. Running into 2 of them at the same time?
Old 10-15-2010, 06:24 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good story man,sure just having your girl hear that made your day,and made the troubles and money building a car worth it lol. That's gay on the cobras though, if he had the mods he said I don't see why he backed out ,that's a pretty close match,perfect drivers race,I still see you winning but if someone ask you to run its about fun,some guys are way to serious ,yeah it sucks when you get killed but you can't kill every car out there. That's just funny he looked more like a panzy backing out then if he would have ran and lost, nice work buddy and God bless