Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

omg, 0 and 4. every old fart in charlotte scared to hit the gas pedal?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 12:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe they don't wanna waste their time on a slow bolt-on LS1 ... just sayin
Old 10-05-2010, 01:14 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sujomatt
Maybe they don't wanna waste their time on a slow bolt-on LS1 ... just sayin
Old 10-05-2010, 03:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stunna p
I was just blowing Off alittle steam last night. Maybe i shouldn't have said bad things about old people i guess. I do have a tendancy to blurt out my opinions while im ticked off. A few individuals who have made negitive comments toward me in this thread need to understand. I don't hate old folks. And im far from a young punk ***.... venting is important sometimes. Oh. And come on. my ws6 should be worth alittle bit more than 5k. Low baller. To the right old guy, it could be priceless.
Throwing bitch fits on Ls1tech should get you banned.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:48 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
Mooresville still have a decent scene? Hickory's has died out a lot since all of the street racing busts.
man it has died everywhere i think but your right hickory fell off real bad, i remember when the cinema parking lot would be packed with cars every saturday night..
Old 10-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Banned

Gees ccxxxxx. You seem pretty butt hurt about somethin. Its not my fault your mom was A stripper. She had to do what she had to do to take care of you. Quick too call me a *****. Im not hard to find buddy, On the other hand. Granted, its not cool to race in traffic, and do unsafe things. Im definantly not that guy. I do however like to drop the hammer a bit. After all, that is what a sports car is for, performance. Do i try to race every v8 that pulls up beside me. Of course not. But i gotta say. When you wanna to see what your car will do next to another. It sucks when nobodys got any spirit left,..........
I hope you tipped the bitch well. How can you be found for a friendly race. I know plenty of folks that would be happy to hook up with you and race.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:03 PM
Teching In

I was just blowing Off alittle steam last night. Maybe i shouldn't have said bad things about old people i guess. I do have a tendancy to blurt out my opinions while im ticked off.
A few individuals who have made negitive comments toward me in this thread need to understand. I don't hate old folks. And im far from a young punk ***.... venting is important sometimes.
Oh. And come on. my ws6 should be worth alittle bit more than 5k. Low baller. To the right old guy, it could be priceless.
apology accepted! thee wait until i get a 300 horse buggy! then i will smote thee!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails omg, 0 and 4. every old fart in charlotte scared to hit the gas pedal?-dscn5162.jpg  
Old 10-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just move to Texas, I can't even pull out of my driveway without a 5 year old kid wanting to run me from a dig in is Mustang 5.0 Power Wheel. Nothing beats Texas when it comes to racing whether street/strip.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:18 AM
Launching!

Ccxxxxx. Im normally down for whenever. Begining of the week days like mon-weds are the best for me. Hit me up.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My buddy and I took my ws6 out today, cause it was nice and alittle cool out and i figured it would run strong.. first we ran into a white charger r/t. young guy, a total *****. wouldnt run em, or really even look at us for that matter. next, 3 mins later. we ran into purple challenger r/t. they were old folks, what can you do. i hate the fact old guys buy vettes and other fast cars and drive them like va-j's. next, a silver new 5.0, i was all fired up. like yes, finally, a real race. they get next to me. an ****!.... more old people..****!
finally a new 6c vett, same thing. old folks. white hair. dumb faces...... seriouly old people, if you old ***** want a sports car, and u dont wanna floor it ever. buy a jag. no one will think any less of you. but stop driving american muscle if you dont have any interest or spirit left in your old worthless bag of skin to drop the hammer when u pull up next to my ws6. maybe i am overeacting. i just wanted some street runs..

Damn, wish you were in my part of the world, YES i'm a grey haired old man, but tell you what, I'd give you a good *** kicking, read my mods grass hopper, lol & the cars set up for road racing not drags.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1 1990 VN
Damn, wish you were in my part of the world, YES i'm a grey haired old man, but tell you what, I'd give you a good *** kicking, read my mods grass hopper, lol & the cars set up for road racing not drags.
your sig hurts my head!
Old 10-09-2010, 01:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by hugger1975
your sig hurts my head!
Sorry mate lol, young grass hopper needs to realise not all old guys will be what they seem, some of us are born petrolheads and live & breath fumes to survive, lol. We have raced more than he's had dumps, pardon the pun!
Old 10-10-2010, 12:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1 1990 VN
Sorry mate lol, young grass hopper needs to realise not all old guys will be what they seem, some of us are born petrolheads and live & breath fumes to survive, lol. We have raced more than he's had dumps, pardon the pun!

I hear ya.......my wife always tells me, "watch out for the old guys driving around in the seemingly stock lookin car."

But I am becoming that "old guy."

I took the hugger to work yesterday. I got off at 11pm, so I took the long way home since I saw some HID lights behind me. Looked like an Evo so I stay on the straight 2 lane road. We catch a light and I figure they are 2 young guys that they are gona nail it.......They don't

Instead, they pull up a bit down the street and flick me off

Guess they knew what they were in for or didn't appreciate the noise the camaro makes
Old 10-10-2010, 04:57 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

this "old folks. white hair. dumb faces......" hilarious lol
Old 10-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hugger1975

I hear ya.......my wife always tells me, "watch out for the old guys driving around in the seemingly stock lookin car."

But I am becoming that "old guy."

I took the hugger to work yesterday. I got off at 11pm, so I took the long way home since I saw some HID lights behind me. Looked like an Evo so I stay on the straight 2 lane road. We catch a light and I figure they are 2 young guys that they are gona nail it.......They don't

Instead, they pull up a bit down the street and flick me off

Guess they knew what they were in for or didn't appreciate the noise the camaro makes
Don't feel bad, I don't race random people anymore. Too many undercovers out there now.

Plus, Evo owners are douches.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:14 AM
Teching In

my best friend lives in mooresville and tells me its just a rich race capitol and kinda boring. but really why would you go out looking for a race, just let it come by chance then take it. i really dont like douches that pull up next to me revvin and tryin to get in a race no mater the circumstance(weather, traffic, place, pedestrians, car, ricer or not, swollen vagina, etc..)
Old 10-14-2010, 04:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by J.W.W-VHO
my best friend lives in mooresville and tells me its just a rich race capitol and kinda boring. but really why would you go out looking for a race, just let it come by chance then take it. i really dont like douches that pull up next to me revvin and tryin to get in a race no mater the circumstance(weather, traffic, place, pedestrians, car, ricer or not, swollen vagina, etc..)
i live in mooresville and your friend is right but on thursday nights the dragstrip is packed and if you cant get a race there then something is wrong...
Old 10-15-2010, 03:59 AM
Teching In

well have you seen the 2007 charcoal mustang gt with the foose 20's and lowered. sounds pretty goo too. thats him. but ya i went there awhile back and it was hard to leave. i may visit him when my project is done and stop by the strip on a thurs nite.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:47 AM
Teching In

Hey Stunna,,,,,, if some punk kid came up to my Z06 revving his engine I'm not giving him the time of day either. It's not the race for me it's the machinery....not some random race with God knows who.

For example: If your shitbox Honda CRX with 15k under the hood can beat my Z06 like I give a rats ***.

Only races amongst friends no impromptu romps for me.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

OP is a total douche. If someone doesn't want to street race it doesn't automatically make them a *****. Some of us have a little bit of common sense and we don't race every douche in a quick car who wants to race.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:50 AM
c6r
On The Tree

Glade I ain't old...i love it when I finally get something worth my time to pull up next to me an wolf up at me so I can drill there asses good....makes my day, ain't lost a race from a rolling start yet hahaha

Last edited by c6r; 10-18-2010 at 10:51 PM.