Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

omg, 0 and 4. every old fart in charlotte scared to hit the gas pedal?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default omg, 0 and 4. every old fart in charlotte scared to hit the gas pedal?

My buddy and I took my ws6 out today, cause it was nice and alittle cool out and i figured it would run strong.. first we ran into a white charger r/t. young guy, a total *****. wouldnt run em, or really even look at us for that matter. next, 3 mins later. we ran into purple challenger r/t. they were old folks, what can you do. i hate the fact old guys buy vettes and other fast cars and drive them like va-j's. next, a silver new 5.0, i was all fired up. like yes, finally, a real race. they get next to me. an ****!.... more old people..****!
finally a new 6c vett, same thing. old folks. white hair. dumb faces...... seriouly old people, if you old ***** want a sports car, and u dont wanna floor it ever. buy a jag. no one will think any less of you. but stop driving american muscle if you dont have any interest or spirit left in your old worthless bag of skin to drop the hammer when u pull up next to my ws6. maybe i am overeacting. i just wanted some street runs..
Old 10-03-2010, 10:27 PM
On The Tree

DAMN! U sure r letting those old ppl have it! LMFAO! That's funny as hell. I feel ur pain tho. I run into late model vettes all the time and they r always old guys. My car is not modded enuff to keep up with them for long but I still would dig a good run from one of them.
Sounds like u need to let ur fustration out on the track.
Ur story is funny as hell tho! LMFAO! I almost started cry I was laughing so hard!
Old 10-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Launching!

well...maybe those old people have waited thier whole lives taking care of thankless *****, now they can finally afford to have a decent car and dont want to ball it up in a ditch to prove something to a punkass little twit. you gotta look at both sides to every situation. they would be tearing up a 25-40k car not a under 10k f-body.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Launching!

Default old farts

i agree with jester ..
Old 10-04-2010, 01:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by the jester 812
well...maybe those old people have waited thier whole lives taking care of thankless *****, now they can finally afford to have a decent car and dont want to ball it up in a ditch to prove something to a punkass little twit. you gotta look at both sides to every situation. they would be tearing up a 25-40k car not a under 10k f-body.
That and now that street racing will land you an automatic felony and no license for a year (might be 3yrs now) in NC, a lot of people are a lot more cautious.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thats ricer talk man, leave the old folks alone.

I'm 23 and sometimes I don't feel like runing the camaro but just wana cruise on a cool summer night with the top down.

I hate the people that rev their ford probe or scions at me trying to prove something ,until my cutout opens.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:19 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm not sure what you consider old but you can bring that WS6 up here to Michigan, I will run you with my old car if it will make you feel any better.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:27 AM
myk
TECH Fanatic

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Yeah, cause not wanting to run a felonious street race that no one give a s**t about while endangering innocent people and property automatically makes you a Va-jay-jay. This is why kids shouldn't be allowed to drive anything faster than a bus pass or a car with over 25 horsepower.

If I could afford a new muscle car like a Challenger R/T I sure as hell wouldn't risk or waste it on some street race with a $5K F body that was cool like 50 years ago...

Last edited by myk; 10-04-2010 at 04:33 AM.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:28 AM
Banned

Im glad I left Charlotte. Pussies like you are what makes that city a bitch town these days. Grow up!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:18 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

harsh thread.........we are getting old
Old 10-04-2010, 08:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by the jester 812
I beat the living hell out of my $40k dollar shelby GT on a daily basis with a few track outings as well.....but then again that's because thats what it was built for and it has a warranty, so I say why the hell not rip on a $40k dollar car? I buy my cars to DRIVE, not just to drive.

And to the OP, I can kind of feel your pain. There have been many times I've pulled up next to a car I had been dreaming of running only to find out it was a Q-tip driving it. Just how it goes though, older men like sports cars whether they beat on them or not. I have been surprised a few times too though and have had my share of older men actually race me. At a light once, an orange C6 vette pulled up next to me. I glanced over and it was an old man so I didn't even think anything of it. That damn light turned green though and thank god I was ready because I heard his tires chirp and I was off. I nosed him in my mustang but he only stayed in it through most of 1st and then let off. Plus I had a WAY better launch than him.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:44 AM

stunna p, chill out man, you're coming across as an *** with this thread.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:15 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ccxxxxxxx
Im glad I left Charlotte. Pussies like you are what makes that city a bitch town these days. Grow up!
Gees ccxxxxx. You seem pretty butt hurt about somethin. Its not my fault your mom was A stripper. She had to do what she had to do to take care of you. Quick too call me a *****. Im not hard to find buddy, On the other hand. Granted, its not cool to race in traffic, and do unsafe things. Im definantly not that guy. I do however like to drop the hammer a bit. After all, that is what a sports car is for, performance. Do i try to race every v8 that pulls up beside me. Of course not. But i gotta say. When you wanna to see what your car will do next to another. It sucks when nobodys got any spirit left,..........
Old 10-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
stunna p, chill out man, you're coming across as an *** with this thread.
I was just blowing Off alittle steam last night. Maybe i shouldn't have said bad things about old people i guess. I do have a tendancy to blurt out my opinions while im ticked off.
A few individuals who have made negitive comments toward me in this thread need to understand. I don't hate old folks. And im far from a young punk ***.... venting is important sometimes.
Oh. And come on. my ws6 should be worth alittle bit more than 5k. Low baller. To the right old guy, it could be priceless.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:51 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Then again maybe they just don't want to find out
you're one of those clowns who thinks "rubbin' is
racin'" when they start to pull you (not like a Charger
likely would).

There's plenty of reasons to avoid people who clown
it up on the street. Like petting a rabid raccoon. You
never know what it'll do, but odds are it ain't worth
the fun.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:01 PM
11 Second Club

maybe you should venture a little further north to mooresville cause im sure you would find what your looking for....lol
Old 10-04-2010, 09:47 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I love racing, whether its on the track or the street, but I wouldn't call someone a ***** or a bitch because they didn't want to race me on the street. Some people are mature and responsible....whatever that is.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Lapeer!?!

Originally Posted by 69LT1Bird
I'm not sure what you consider old but you can bring that WS6 up here to Michigan, I will run you with my old car if it will make you feel any better.

Not to hyjack, but - Lapeer?!?!

Ha!

I lived in Imlay City from 77 to 84 - Small world!

I'm much closer to Charlotte NC now - High Point NC actually.

Maybe when I replace my Opti (again!) I'll take a trip south and run "Stunna p" on a test and tune night at Z-Max.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:50 AM
TECH Addict

Calling ppl "*****" because they didnt want to race you, is pathetic IMO. Not everyone who buys a "performance" car is always into racing. Older guys buy these cars because maybe they couldnt afford them when they were young or started families early and now have the opportunity to own one.

I can understand wanting to go out and race someone but getting pissed off because you couldnt find anyone that was willing to race you is where the problem is. There's nothing to get mad or worked up about, chill out and relax and wait for another day.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by blwn_00gt
maybe you should venture a little further north to mooresville cause im sure you would find what your looking for....lol
Mooresville still have a decent scene? Hickory's has died out a lot since all of the street racing busts.