Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

So I learned today that cop cars are not fast.

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 03:32 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Endersshadow
Uh...read before you post...maybe?
Lick *****
Old 10-22-2010, 03:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Lick *****
Go **** yourself *******. It isn't my fault you can't read and comprehend things. Way to be a *****.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:36 PM
***Repost Police***

Go **** yourself *******. It isn't my fault you can't read and comprehend things. Way to be a *****.
MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
(that's an evil laugh, btw )
Old 10-22-2010, 03:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
(that's an evil laugh, btw )
At least you know how big of a ***** you are....or I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you know how big of a ***** you can be....but aren't necessarily such a jerk all the time.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:41 PM
***Repost Police***

Well there are definitely more appropriate ways of telling somebody that they misread a post besides
Uh...read before you post...maybe?
Old 10-22-2010, 03:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well there are definitely more appropriate ways of telling somebody that they misread a post besides

Nah. It was perfectly fine. Want to cry about it? I won't judge you if you do.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:46 PM
***Repost Police***

Nah. It was perfectly fine. Want to cry about it? I won't judge you if you do.
Crying, you say...?
Old 10-22-2010, 04:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Crying, you say...?

I wasn't crying! I WAS RAGING!
Old 10-23-2010, 02:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by WSsick
I "ran" from the 5oh once. I was like 17 or 18, in the prime of my generally retarded driving phase and going like 65 in a 40 down this big hill headed to my house. Well, a cop was sitting off to the side in a neighborhood and saw me. I looked back in my rear view and about an 1/8th mile back he was just pulling out. I immeadiately ducked off into the neighborhood to my right, which is connected to 2 others right by my house. I nailed it (remember I'm still a retarded driver at this point) and when about 50 or 60 through a neighborhood, made a few turns and took the long way home. There's no way he could have known which turns I took, since there was at least 3 different turns at 3 different intersections, not too mention the rest of the turns I took.

Point of the story: you can run from the cops, but it better be a quick chase and you better know where you are going because once they get on the radio, you're fucked (if you are in a car).

**this story was entirely false
You joke, but this happens around here all the time. The best part of living in a half city/half country area= you know theres always a backroad at your convenience that you can duck down if a cop takes his sweet *** time to come after you.

Cop blue lighted me one night coming in the opposite direction, traffic was kind of heavy so it took him a minute to pull a U, by the time he actually got turned around I had already turned down a side road and parked behind an abandoned grocery store and cut the lights out. This, of course, was in my old jeep grand cherokee. You cannot hide a bright red Camaro.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:48 PM
Teching In

I have only ever ran once from the police, and that was just three weeks ago.

A State Trooper lit up in the fast lane going southbound. I was northbound going 160+ headed home after a late night at work. I just wanted another 160+ run as I was going on about a month of not having been that fast. Took the first exit I came to, the exit I was supposed to take anyway and just followed the back roads home (which is what I have to do living in the country anyway). He never caught me, pretty sure at that speed didn't even get a description of my car, and I slept peacefully throughout the night. My next door neighbor, a sheriff's deputy, was on duty that same night and never mentioned it to me.

It's never wise to run no matter what your infraction or how fast your car or how good your driving. The only time I even advise it is if the police are headed the other direction on a four lane and you're already hauling 120-130+ and can reach speeds up to 150. Because believe it or not, most PI Crown Victoria's can run in the neighborhood of 130MPH. I've heard of the Chargers maxing out at 150-160. Hearsay means #### though.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by black_phoenix
Well, a 250hp 4000+ lb automatic sedan with 4 people in it isnt exactly a rocket... its more of a boat...

Stock they are mid 15 sec cars... Good kill nevertheless
Not trying to start ****, but 250?! They're 215 stock I don't think the cop cars get 35 extra horse. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quick Reply: So I learned today that cop cars are not fast.