Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 11:38 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

fake lol.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe should have made sure to get the lane dividers moving faster and faster lol
Old 11-02-2010, 04:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Maybe should have made sure to get the lane dividers moving faster and faster lol
Or super impose a speedo shot on the main vid! LOL. Sweet car you've got there OP. Lambo was bad *** too. Sounded quiet as hell though for a lambo with an aftermarket exhaust at that!
Old 11-03-2010, 09:02 AM
10 Second Club

Is what it was.....not too worried about it. Everything happened just as I said it. That's the prob with posting vids as you always have smart asses that like to instigate...thought folks would like to see the vids, and wasn't trying to open a debate.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:44 AM
TECH Resident

Shut up u liar!!!

Old 11-03-2010, 10:12 AM
11 Second Club

very confusing op???? Your co-pilot says "Lamborghini about to get his but whipped" while you guys are allegedly WOT passing the Lambo?? Then the Lambo puts it's hazzards on and flys by you then backs off????? Can you further explain this anomaly? I just watched the "pacing" vid alongside of the "in it to win it vid" and saw little difference in regards to lane markings and background, you are definately NOT doing 140..
Old 11-03-2010, 11:06 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TonyGXP
very confusing op???? Your co-pilot says "Lamborghini about to get his but whipped" while you guys are allegedly WOT passing the Lambo?? Then the Lambo puts it's hazzards on and flys by you then backs off????? Can you further explain this anomaly? I just watched the "pacing" vid alongside of the "in it to win it vid" and saw little difference in regards to lane markings and background, you are definately NOT doing 140..
All I can say is come on down, and I will do the same thing to you....then we can compare it on video...
Old 11-03-2010, 03:22 PM
11 Second Club

Some people need to stop looking at the video to compare speed. It doesn't work well. I've seen many videos on here and YouTube and they all look about the same.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Teching In

I've been in a Gallardo at 140+mph and it doesn't look or sound like what the video showed.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 02txceta
All I can say is come on down, and I will do the same thing to you....then we can compare it on video...
Im sure you wouldnt like the outcome of you vs an AWD nitrous TBSS from a dig on the street. You wouldnt be the one walking away.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:49 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by itsslow98
Im sure you wouldnt like the outcome of you vs an AWD nitrous TBSS from a dig on the street. You wouldnt be the one walking away.
If the best he's got is 11.78 then he would be sadly mistaken. My car traps 11.5s in the 130 range on street tires (Nitto Invo's). If not the TA, can still grab hold of the GN and run him in the 1/8th, 1/4...won't matter!

Last edited by 02txceta; 11-04-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:41 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02txceta
If the best he's got is 11.78 then he would be sadly mistaken. My car traps 11.5s in the 130 range on street tires (Nitto Invo's). If not the TA, can still grab hold of the GN and run him in the 1/8th, 1/4...won't matter!
i was going to go into a whole thing then erased it. this isn't about your TA that runs 11.5 @130 (and weighs what?) and i (truck ie. brick, 4800lbs). stick to the point bro. it just doesn't sound/look right. your car and that lambo are doing 140 in that vid, that quietly?

*edit just listened again and its faint but i believe you now and apologize. you can hear the lambo in it hard just as the op is on his bumper, lambo makes a gear change. listening to it while bored on a line for a gay ridein disney was a bad choice. OP, you're still a tool for calling my truck out and your co-pilot is the worst narrator.....ever lol

PS, keep that thing in the south, example of street rods around here? S10 Blazer runnin 9's @148 on DR's lol i'll link the vids if needed.

Last edited by TonyGXP; 11-04-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Launching!

Nice videos. Thanks for sharing. Looks like a pretty bad *** setup you have there. you still on stock rear end. I thought with the cam etc. you'd be low 11's maybe even high 10's.

How do you like the invo's any recommendations on heating them up etc.? I have a set on my T/A wheels they don't seem too sticky.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TonyGXP
i was going to go into a whole thing then erased it. this isn't about your TA that runs 11.5 @130 (and weighs what?) and i (truck ie. brick, 4800lbs). stick to the point bro. it just doesn't sound/look right. your car and that lambo are doing 140 in that vid, that quietly?

*edit just listened again and its faint but i believe you now and apologize. you can hear the lambo in it hard just as the op is on his bumper, lambo makes a gear change. listening to it while bored on a line for a gay ridein disney was a bad choice. OP, you're still a tool for calling my truck out and your co-pilot is the worst narrator.....ever lol

PS, keep that thing in the south, example of street rods around here? S10 Blazer runnin 9's @148 on DR's lookl i'll link the vids if needed.
Bring that S10 on down and we'll get some money on the action....My GN will eat him up on the street........and it's just a 6 cylinder!

Someone else made a statement about me not liking the outcome of a dig run with your TB. I was simply responding to that statement.

In all actuality, I was playing with you on the call out from you being harsh about my posting...fact is, I just posted it as not many people get to see the Lambo's running around and thought folks would enjoy it. Since you weren't there, you can't make an intelligent statement about validity one way or the other...

Last edited by 02txceta; 11-04-2010 at 01:52 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:43 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Y2K WS6
Nice videos. Thanks for sharing. Looks like a pretty bad *** setup you have there. you still on stock rear end. I thought with the cam etc. you'd be low 11's maybe even high 10's.

How do you like the invo's any recommendations on heating them up etc.? I have a set on my T/A wheels they don't seem too sticky.
yea...stock rearend. That will explain the mid-high 11's at the track. I feather the launch with an avg 2.0/2.1 60ft time. Car on gas will do low/mid 10's with a good launch. Putting a Moser in it at the end of the year, and then will hunt for the 10's.

You know, a good tire I have been really impressed with are the Invo's and also General Exclaim UHP's....AWESOME cheap tires that hook well, and last forever. I don't heat cycle them much due to my rear end situation, but a lot of my vette buddies run the Invo's as well and launch them well. One of my Z06 buddies ran 10.9 @ 129 a couple weeks ago on the Invo's...pretty impressive.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I was filling up at the gas station a couple of weeks ago and a guy came up to me and asked me how long I had owned the car. I told him and he said that I had blown him away a couple of years ago. I was not trying to be a smart azz but I told him that had happened many times and that I did not recognize him. He tells me it was a black Lambo Gallardo. When he said that I remembered the event well. I was not sure what the hell he was driving at the time. I knew it was some kind of Italian car. I told him that I remembered the race. As a matter of fact I got him twice before he turned off onto a different highway. We went once and then I slowed down and we did it again. Said that he sold the car right after that and the race results was the reason. We went from a roll at about 45 and I let off at about 130. I was surprised that I walked him that EZ. I figured that one of those cars would be bad azz when we got to 100. He was real kool about it. Kind of made me feel good that my old f body ran off from a high dollar ride like that...
Old 11-05-2010, 09:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

That was the slowest "race" I've ever seen. Looked like a 40-75 roll at half throttle. Total BS on the racing part. Your car was WAY too quiet. A stock LS1 would have been louder at WOT.