Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LS1 A4 vs 5 speed 3V Mustang GT

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sorry the 111 trap speed was in my old 07 gt that I traded in for my 10 gt. My 2010 runs the same et's as my 07 but doesn't trap as high, but it also has less mods
Old 11-22-2010, 05:46 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^ Got it. Thanks for the clarification.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:03 PM
Teching In

I've loved my 3v's. I used to have a 99 ws6 ta that was faster et wise than my mustangs with almost the same mods other than my ta had drag radials and 4.11s. My 07 gt did out trap it though but that was probably because I could pull better 60ft's out of the trans am
Old 11-22-2010, 09:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jawsgt
wow i'de love to show you what a slow 3v would do to your stock ls1 lol
Yeah and I'm the cocky one here?? Bring it on. When you want to do this?
Old 11-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Id make you look like you were standing still on the low low boost setting lol.
Oh look another ''cocky'' comment.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Not a fan boy. I'm done trying to educate you. You seem like some young teenager who knows it all and is always right, so it's basically like talking to a brick wall.

I see what you did there

You must be a mustang fan boy too!

One I'm not a fanboy, I prefer mustangs but I am an enthusiast of all types of cars. And two I couldn't care less if you beat that mustang or not, it's not my car so why the hell would I care? I know you wouldnt beat me so it doesn't bother me, even with your "factory freak" LOL
Yeah you don't care at all what i say but you keep reading it and responding to what i say? LOL
Old 11-22-2010, 09:18 PM
Banned

I have never lost to a stock ls1/ls2 yet but have run neck and neck with a few ls2's
Mhm, the cockiness just keep spilling all over in here.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:18 PM
Banned

lol yea you have to watch out for those stock auto ls1's that trap 110+mph lol
It has been done.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JM0523
jesus and i thought i got cocky on occasion, my camaro with just lid and cutout pulled half a fender from a 30 roll on a 3 valve with the same mods as me im A4 he was a standard, i dont think i could pull 7 or 8 cars on a 3 valve even if i was spraying, so yeah im going with epic lie on this one the mustang wasnt even trying.
Lol did you have 2 spark plugs out or something? That's pathetic.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Just because you haven't doesn't mean you never will, dont sink to the OPs level.

On another note, I find it funny that a few guys have asked where the OP lives but he refuses to answer.
I'm sorry that i don't have time sit on here all day long and answer to every fanboy post on here within 5 minutes. I live in Nebraska.

I still fail to see where i have been cocky. Except maybe when i called 3 valves slow...which they kind of are...but you guys started in on me by saying i was lying or full of **** about the 7 or 8 car lengths. Which i'm not. It happened, get over it. And yes the guy in the ******* mustang was trying. Get over that also. What reason do i have to lie to a bunch of strangers on a car forum?

Last edited by Mystic Z-28; 11-22-2010 at 09:27 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:23 PM
Teching In

The one "cocky" comment you quoted was in reference to you calling him a ricer. He's not being cocky he's just telling the truth. You still don't see where everyone is coming off at as it being hard to believe?
Old 11-22-2010, 09:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 08nastygt
The one "cocky" comment you quoted was in reference to you calling him a ricer. He's not being cocky he's just telling the truth. You still don't see where everyone is coming off at as it being hard to believe?
I called him a ricer because he basically told me i was lying my teeth off just like about 50 other people in this thread. And because his car just looks like typical rice lol. I don't give a **** if he has 10k under the hood and it's faster than my stock car.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Teching In

I never said you were lying. I just said its really not possible if the other car was really racing and "flew" by you for you to just get on it and not only catch up but pull almost a bus length.

Actually I bought the car as it sits for 7k, because it was my good friends car, and it looks like a stock civic otherwise. So I guess stock cars are rice now? And anything looks better then your catfish
Old 11-22-2010, 10:09 PM
11 Second Club

ok..so yea anything could happen on the street..but one guy says he beat a 3v by 7-8 cars, yet another guy says he beat one by a fender. Seems to me the guy that got beat by a fender was racing and the guy that got trained wasnt. Ive grew up around chevys, but I have learned to appreciate all types of sports cars/muscle etc..that being said, A properly driven 3v gt will give a properly driven 4th gen f body(stock for stock) a decent fight..so its natural for us to assume this guy wasnt racing...even if he was
Old 11-22-2010, 10:19 PM
Teching In

His car looks like a stock civic. Just admit man the guy probably wasn't really racing. You said he got a second head start from when you hit it, just doesn't add up.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:21 PM
Banned

I never said you were lying. I just said its really not possible if the other car was really racing and "flew" by you for you to just get on it and not only catch up but pull almost a bus length.

Actually I bought the car as it sits for 7k, because it was my good friends car, and it looks like a stock civic otherwise. So I guess stock cars are rice now? And anything looks better then your catfish
Yeah well this catfish did just that, and you can not prove otherwise. The mustang DID let off after he ''flew'' by me, and as i was creeping back up to him at light throttle from 4 cars back, he gets on it again and then i floored it. And are you really saying that your civic looks better than my camaro??
Old 11-22-2010, 10:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by speedshifterNC
ok..so yea anything could happen on the street..but one guy says he beat a 3v by 7-8 cars, yet another guy says he beat one by a fender. Seems to me the guy that got beat by a fender was racing and the guy that got trained wasnt. Ive grew up around chevys, but I have learned to appreciate all types of sports cars/muscle etc..that being said, A properly driven 3v gt will give a properly driven 4th gen f body(stock for stock) a decent fight..so its natural for us to assume this guy wasnt racing...even if he was
Stock for stock, 3 valves are no where near as fast as an LS1 on the highway. I used to beat up on them in my modded GTP for christ sake lol. And even that car would lose to this LS1 on the highway.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28
And are you really saying that your civic looks better than my camaro??
Yeah. I'd take a prius over a 4th gen 98+ camaro looks wise. But opinions are like ********. I've stated my point here, no need to continue.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 08nastygt
His car looks like a stock civic. Just admit man the guy probably wasn't really racing. You said he got a second head start from when you hit it, just doesn't add up.
If i admitted that, i would definitely be lying then. The guy WAS trying. Just ACCEPT it. 3 valves are not that fast at all.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Banned

Yeah. I'd take a prius over a 4th gen 98+ camaro looks wise. But opinions are like ********. I've stated my point here, no need to continue.
Now i know you're full of ****. That or you have literally no taste at all. That would be like choosing a fat gothic chick over a playboy model.

Quick Reply: LS1 A4 vs 5 speed 3V Mustang GT