Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

350 vortec vs. 2008 mustang 4.6

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 03:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what would i out run him with better 4.10's or 3.42's?
Old 11-27-2010, 06:15 PM
Staging Lane

if your going from a dig 4.10s for a better launch.i run 3.42s m6 and a 50 roll from 2nd seems to be the best so 4.10s from a dig 3.42s if your rollin.4.10s can be good on the freeway as well but they seem 2 be best for racing from a dead stop.maybe i'm wrong?
Old 11-27-2010, 06:29 PM
Teching In

were going from a dig
Old 11-28-2010, 12:25 AM
On The Tree

when?
Old 11-28-2010, 01:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Just be sure to post vids up. Can't have a thread like this without video results.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

loving this thread! You definitely need to post up vids!!
Old 11-28-2010, 02:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
Jesus kid, you are something. First you think you have a factory freak (), then you keep your "street racing record." Damn man, you should go to race warz with that unbeatable catfish. You'd pwn er'body.
I've had the car for 2 and half months. It's not hard to remember who all I've raced since then. Oh wait...maybe for someone like you it would be.

Originally Posted by V8EATR
ok, we have established my name is Tye, can we move on now? and you said 3v's are so **** slow even with mods so you should be able to beat my slow one right? i only make 330whp, surely you make that or better with the almighty LS1? you will probably beat me by 8 lengths too in your superfast stock auto camaro.

oh it will prove my slow 3v is faster than your shitbox camaro.
I said STOCK 3v's are **** slow. Yours still isn't even that quick for how much work has been done to it. A guy i know made 425 rwhp with just a cam and bolt-ons to his LS1. I'd love to see a silly little 3v do that. I also love how you're trying to ''prove me wrong'' with a car that has nothing to do with my original thread. Go ahead and bring your shitbox mustang down here.

Originally Posted by 2v-in-12's
If you really want to get upset, I have a 4v that Ill give you 3 lengths and the hit, just to shut u up.

I also have a 3v that will make you think otherwise.

Ahhhhh, he drug me down to his moronic level and beat me with experience.

Curse you Mystic z-28, and your unbeatable, STOCK-ish LS1

Jesus, he bought a $6,000 mullet and a computer, now he is bawlin!! you forgot to put that you have limo tint in your sig. Fix that, will ya. We like to know EVERYTHING that you have done to it.
So bring them down here, what you waiting for, wonder boy?

Originally Posted by ONE-BAD-Z
were going from a dig

Lol are we now?

Last edited by Mystic Z-28; 11-28-2010 at 05:28 AM.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

I said STOCK 3v's are **** slow. Yours still isn't even that quick for how much work has been done to it. A guy i know made 425 rwhp with just a cam and bolt-ons to his LS1. I'd love to see a silly little 3v do that. I also love how you're trying to ''prove me wrong'' with a car that has nothing to do with my original thread. Go ahead and bring your shitbox mustang down here.
yes, stock 3v's are not that fast, no one is arguing that. but you didnt beat one by 7-8 lengths in your auto car in 50mph of acceleration, thats what everyone has an issue with. and yes a 3v wont make the same power mod for mod as an LS1 will. another genious observation. but there are other reasons people buy S197 mustangs. handling, interior, looks, etc...
Old 11-28-2010, 09:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by V8EATR
yes, stock 3v's are not that fast, no one is arguing that. but you didnt beat one by 7-8 lengths in your auto car in 50mph of acceleration, thats what everyone has an issue with. and yes a 3v wont make the same power mod for mod as an LS1 will. another genious observation. but there are other reasons people buy S197 mustangs. handling, interior, looks, etc...
I didn't? How would you know, ''GENIOUS''?? Lol go back to school and learn how to spell already.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about, YOU WEREN'T THERE! I used to kill 3v's all the time by several lengths in my GTP when i just had the VS cam, headers, 3.2 pulley and shitty overkill tune. This camaro is definitely faster than that car, with those mods was up top. I'm sorry that my story made your car look bad. Maybe you should justify it by telling me a few more times how a MODDED 3v will take my STOCK camaro lol. And calling it a ''shitbox''.

Last edited by Mystic Z-28; 11-28-2010 at 09:08 AM.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:11 AM
Teching In

You stories never make sense. Your camaro at best we established would be a 13.4@105. So if your gtp was slower how in the hell are you pulling 3v's in it by 7 lengths? I think you just tell stories because your car wasn't worthy of beating anything. Seems like everytime you run you beat it by 7 lengths. ***** getting old with you going around being cocky in every thread considering your car is pretty much stock.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 08nastygt
You stories never make sense. Your camaro at best we established would be a 13.4@105. So if your gtp was slower how in the hell are you pulling 3v's in it by 7 lengths? I think you just tell stories because your car wasn't worthy of beating anything. Seems like everytime you run you beat it by 7 lengths. ***** getting old with you going around being cocky in every thread considering your car is pretty much stock.
How am I being cocky? I told a story and you people called me a liar so of course I'm going to defend myself. I know my car is nothing special, but it's quite a bit faster than stock 3v mustangs. And i never raced a 3v past about 100-110 in my GTP. I remember i beat one 3v by about 4 or 5 lengths in the GTP from 0 to 100. Another time i beat one by about 3 lengths from 60 to 110. I only lost to one 3v in my GTP and that was a full bolt-on stalled auto. That car beat me by not even a full car length. Even my buddy with the stock LT1 says he pulls stock 3v's lol. They are turds.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:37 AM
Teching In

If you honestly think they are turds then you must think your car is a turd. Just saying based on the times in the ET forum list I pretty much ran the same times as the stock A4's when I was stock. OP if he ran a 14.8 be can't drive it very well so id say you'd get him. Especially with the 4.10s from a dig.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:47 AM
Banned

If you honestly think they are turds then you must think your car is a turd. Just saying based on the times in the ET forum list I pretty much ran the same times as the stock A4's when I was stock. OP if he ran a 14.8 be can't drive it very well so id say you'd get him. Especially with the 4.10s from a dig.
Again what the hell do ET's have to do with a race that went from 80 to 130? Quit talking about irrelevant **** already. I also seen in that forum that some A4's with the same mods as me were trapping 107-109. And that's WELL above a stock 3v. Some cars do run a lot better than others. Quit your whining.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:11 AM
Teching In

It has to do with you calling a car slow when it's running quarter mile times about the same. I didn't even bring up the 80 roll I could careless what you pull on a car from that speed that's like a roll for a 1500hp supra. Also cars with intakes and catbacks have ran 13.4@105 not even at sea level. I think DA has more to do with one car running better than another. How can you compare those traps to your car you hadn't even ran it. And also what does that have to do with racing 1320ft? All that's showing is powerand you'll win from a roll. Quarter mile is going to show tq, powerband and driver mod. Until you run your car I suggest you stop saying it's trapping 107. So saying a car is slow when it's running the same ets is kinda retarded don't ya think. Again get off your 80 to 130 roll.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:21 AM
Banned

It has to do with you calling a car slow when it's running quarter mile times about the same. I didn't even bring up the 80 roll I could careless what you pull on a car from that speed that's like a roll for a 1500hp supra. Also cars with intakes and catbacks have ran 13.4@105 not even at sea level. I think DA has more to do with one car running better than another. How can you compare those traps to your car you hadn't even ran it. And also what does that have to do with racing 1320ft? All that's showing is powerand you'll win from a roll. Quarter mile is going to show tq, powerband and driver mod. Until you run your car I suggest you stop saying it's trapping 107. So saying a car is slow when it's running the same ets is kinda retarded don't ya think. Again get off your 80 to 130 roll.
Where did i say that MY car traps 107? I just said that it's possible that it could. 80 to 130 is what happened so GET OFF YOUR 1/4 MILE. Racing from 80 to 130 is A LOT different than racing from a stop. Why are you still babbling about something that has nothing to do with the original story??? LS1 have ran 12's bone stock, has a 3v ever done that stock?
Old 11-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Teching In

Man look at what the OP wants to do a dig. I no where brought any rolls into this you did. No a 3v hasn't to my knowledge run a 12 but, looking at averages you have no room to say there slow. You keep saying roll this and roll that but in this case he wants a dig. So quit talking about roll racing.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:40 AM
Banned

Man look at what the OP wants to do a dig. I no where brought any rolls into this you did. No a 3v hasn't to my knowledge run a 12 but, looking at averages you have no room to say there slow. You keep saying roll this and roll that but in this case he wants a dig. So quit talking about roll racing.
Nice back tracking lol. You and Tye Rauls from bumfuck wisconsin were the ones that brought up my run with a 3v which...wait for it...was a ROLL RACE. Me talking about roll racing is no where near as idiotic as you guys asking me to race your full bolt-on cam'd 3v's (which also have NOTHING at all to do with my race), thinking you're going to ''put me in my place''.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:47 AM
Teching In

Damn i have been out of the LS1 game for awhile and figured i would see how Ol LS1tech has been...and well its the same crap lol
Old 11-28-2010, 10:59 AM
Teching In

Quote me on where I said anything on your 80-130 in this race only after you said something about it. I'm staying on topic with a dig race. My car isn't full bolt on and I've never said I'd put you in your place I don't even have cams. Your car wouldn't even be worth my time unless you had H/C/I and a stall with tires.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:06 AM
Banned

Right there in your very first post. And yes you also said in my thread that if I think 3v's are slow (which they are) you would be happy to run me. Mind explaining that? How is that not aiming to put me in my place?

Quick Reply: 350 vortec vs. 2008 mustang 4.6