Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

350 vortec vs. 2008 mustang 4.6

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 02:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well **** needs to end. Its not hard to figure out that A) they aren't that fast stock and B) anyone who knows how to ******* drive a ls1 car should easily pull on one from either a low roll, dig, or a ******* supra 80 roll.

OP, doesn't VA have nice DA? like, 2k at most? 14.8 is ******* LAUGHABLE for that car. Maybe a stock one in Tucson (I went 14.1 with cutout/lid in 5700 DA), 14.8 wouldn't be too bad, but **** that guy needs to learn to drive. You should walk all over him. Also, since I didn't feel like reading through most of the **** in this thread, if you are a m6, go 4.10s. From stock to H/C set up, 4.10s are a GREAT gear. Mix that with some DRs and driver mod, you should put a huge hurting on him from a dig.....then when he gets bolt ons, another hurting, ect ect.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Well **** needs to end. Its not hard to figure out that A) they aren't that fast stock and B) anyone who knows how to ******* drive a ls1 car should easily pull on one from either a low roll, dig, or a ******* supra 80 roll.
I couldn't agree more.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:23 PM
11 Second Club

****, never even read your mod list op. You should walk him from a dig, but on the bottle it will be DIRTY. Do work...Do work.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:32 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28
You're on some serious **** if you think that I'm driving 5 or 6 hours to race some e-thug. If you want to race me so bad then you can come all the way here, cupcake. And why would I have to put any money down? I want to see your taillights.
Throw some money down to back up that "factory freak" if you are so conifdent in it. I will drive all the way up there if you put a good enough amount of money on the race. You are the epidemey of what is wrong with the LS1 f-body world. They have gotten so cheap, that young punks with the mental age of 12 think they have the fastest car ever, and never shut their traps about how sweet their new mullet ride is. No one would have a problem with you or your posts if you learned how to tone the massive amounts of arrogance that ooze from your posts.

By the way, the childish name calling makes you much more of an e-thug than I. You spit so much hypocricy and you don't even realize it.

I'm well past it. Certain people obviously are not though.
Dude, no one would talk **** if you didn't make childish posts. I don't see your stay here being very long considering you **** on every thread you post in.

*Awaits yet another childish response with name calling in it*
Old 11-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
Throw some money down to back up that "factory freak" if you are so conifdent in it. I will drive all the way up there if you put a good enough amount of money on the race. You are the epidemey of what is wrong with the LS1 f-body world. They have gotten so cheap, that young punks with the mental age of 12 think they have the fastest car ever, and never shut their traps about how sweet their new mullet ride is. No one would have a problem with you or your posts if you learned how to tone the massive amounts of arrogance that ooze from your posts.

By the way, the childish name calling makes you much more of an e-thug than I. You spit so much hypocricy and you don't even realize it.

Dude, no one would talk **** if you didn't make childish posts. I don't see your stay here being very long considering you **** on every thread you post in.

*Awaits yet another childish response with name calling in it*
Holy butthurt batman! I believe you were the one that initially called me a ''ruhtard''. I haven't called you one insulting name yet, Ace. Oh and where did I ever say that my car is the fastest car ever? I'm not arrogant at all, sweetie. You're just delusional.

Old 11-28-2010, 02:56 PM
12 Second Club

I think you have it backasswards. You sound butthurt because people called your BS on your story. As I said before, find another 3v to race, video tape the same conditions and prove it.

I'm done mucking up another person's thread because of your ignorance, not too mention my IQ has been dragged down just by conversing with you. Can't afford to let it go down to your level.

Have a nice day, and happy holidays.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:58 PM
Banned

Oh yeah I'm definitely the one who is butthurt here! LMFAO. And that IQ comment is probably older than the internet, nice try.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:30 PM
11 Second Club

I.*******.love.SRK.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:04 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

I'm well past it. Certain people obviously are not though.
REALLY??? YOU were the first to bring back this topic on this 3rd post of this thread when no one else had said a word about it, you suck at lying kid, its all here in back and white.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
You are the epidemey of what is wrong with the LS1 f-body world. They have gotten so cheap, that young punks with the mental age of 12 think they have the fastest car ever, and never shut their traps about how sweet their new mullet ride is.
Now you know how LT1 owners have felt for years .
Old 11-28-2010, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Puck
I agree, which is why I dont hold it against any car make or model like a lot of people do, like stereotyping a car just because a few people that own them are complete idiots.
Old 11-28-2010, 07:18 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Puck
Oh I've known about this for a while. Afterall, I am a 21 year old (freshly 20 when I bought it) LS1 owner so I knew what not to do.

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
I agree, which is why I dont hold it against any car make or model like a lot of people do, like stereotyping a car just because a few people that own them are complete idiots.
Great post.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Very sad, and very true. I'm glad I wasn't such a bad punk (at least I don't think I was) when I got my TA at 17.

Quick Reply: 350 vortec vs. 2008 mustang 4.6