Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

please read need to apologize

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like he took the two weeks off to come up with this bullshit story about the nephew. Writing styles are the same. Give him a chance and his "nephew" will probably get back on here.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:54 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You lived out your ban and didn't create a new username, so for now the benefit of the doubt will be given. That said, I'll be keeping a close eye on your posts and if I see hints of the "other" cody coming back out in this section or any other, punishment will be swift and permanent. Just keep that in mind.

And nice races with the 5.0.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ccxxxxxxx
Sounds like he took the two weeks off to come up with this bullshit story about the nephew. Writing styles are the same. Give him a chance and his "nephew" will probably get back on here.

Your right, thats exactly what I did. Thank you so much for your comment my friend.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
You lived out your ban and didn't create a new username, so for now the benefit of the doubt will be given. That said, I'll be keeping a close eye on your posts and if I see hints of the "other" cody coming back out in this section or any other, punishment will be swift and permanent. Just keep that in mind.

And nice races with the 5.0.

I honestly didn't realize I was banned at first. Reguardless, people will always hate because they have nothing better to do. What would I have to gain by coming back on the same name rather than making a different name with a differnent email, and making up such a story. If people don't believe the validity of my story which is the truth, thats ok with me. Also, please do watch my posts you will see that I am no where near as rude, or insecure as these people calling me a liar. Again though to you, the mod, I am sorry for my irresponsible action of leaving my computer open for him to get on and trash. He actually got in my E-mail account as well, and sent a bunch of people nasty pictures, and links to perverted websites. This wasn't the only place he did damage.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Well personally I see nothing on that thread "2010 Camaro SS vs. 1995 Mustang 5.SLOW" incriminating in any way whatsoever. WsSick sounded like a dick as usual though.

sorry sick I just had to. I actually like reading most of your posts, some of you guys keep things real interesting here.

To be honest, in my opinion the posts were deleted and the story may or may not be true. It doesn't matter really I guess since the guy has apologized. Also even if it was him, obviously he is embarrassed about it and I guess we all need a second chance from time to time anyways, right? I have in fact heard of rotten kids too though, so that floats as well. Either way, thanks for the posting of your apology man. Some of us read on here a lot, and so even though we get to see everyone's occassional stupidity, someone stepping up and throwing down an apology thread goes a long way in clearing things up for those of us that may have thought you were just a douche. Also we need to keep in mind that a penalty was in fact imposed, whether it be resulting from negligently leaving an open account interface unattended, or posting bad remarks. Okay, now I'm done adding to my comment. Sorry guys for getting so long in the lip from time to time, sometimes, often.

Thanks man. It's a shame i'm getting flamed though for something I didn't do. If I had done it, I would say I did. Guys i'm a little older than 16, and I do not talk "smack" over a forum. I came on here for information on my LS cars, and thats it. The only thing i'm guilty of is bein irresponsible with my computer, thats all...but thanks to the above guy for being understanding, that there ARE in fact rotten kids these days that would get a kick off doing such a thing on someone else's name so they see no reprocussions.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:47 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Well personally I see nothing on that thread "2010 Camaro SS vs. 1995 Mustang 5.SLOW" incriminating in any way whatsoever. WsSick sounded like a dick as usual though.

sorry sick I just had to. I actually like reading most of your posts, some of you guys keep things real interesting here.

To be honest, in my opinion the posts were deleted and the story may or may not be true. It doesn't matter really I guess since the guy has apologized. Also even if it was him, obviously he is embarrassed about it and I guess we all need a second chance from time to time anyways, right? I have in fact heard of rotten kids too though, so that floats as well. Either way, thanks for the posting of your apology man. Some of us read on here a lot, and so even though we get to see everyone's occassional stupidity, someone stepping up and throwing down an apology thread goes a long way in clearing things up for those of us that may have thought you were just a douche. Also we need to keep in mind that a penalty was in fact imposed, whether it be resulting from negligently leaving an open account interface unattended, or posting bad remarks. Okay, now I'm done adding to my comment. Sorry guys for getting so long in the lip from time to time, sometimes, often.
You looked at the wrong thread. It stems from "WSsick vs snake95" not the 2010 camaro one. Search his old posts, moron.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:52 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

maybe OP is bi-polar?

j/k
Old 12-02-2010, 12:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by hugger1975
maybe OP is bi-polar?

j/k

lol you got it
Old 12-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
You looked at the wrong thread. It stems from "WSsick vs snake95" not the 2010 camaro one. Search his old posts, moron.

How come you guys are so worried about this. I told you the truth, thats the end, there's nothing else I can say. What I said is exactly what happend, end of story.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Banned

Hey cody is your 16 yr old nephew really a 6'5 255 lb bouncer at a bar, that hurls people out like a frisbee every weekend? LOL that stuff was pretty funny.

Nice job hanging with the '11 GT btw.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by cody123
The only thing i'm guilty of is bein irresponsible with my computer, thats all...but thanks to the above guy for being understanding, that there ARE in fact rotten kids these days that would get a kick off doing such a thing on someone else's name so they see no reprocussions.
Oh he'd see, or rather feel the reprocussion of the back side of my hand if it was me it happened to.

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28
Hey cody is your 16 yr old nephew really a 6'5 255 lb bouncer at a bar, that hurls people out like a frisbee every weekend? LOL that stuff was pretty funny.

Yea that was priceless. LOL, people say they are a bouncer at a club and expect everyone to start sweating. Not like it matters being on other sides of a computer screen. Ye who has the best comebacks/ knowledge wins online.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28

6"5!?! yea right....try 5"1 120lbs. He's a "thug", so he thinks anyway. No he's not a bouncer thats the funniest thing i've heard all day actually!
Old 12-02-2010, 02:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Oh he'd see, or rather feel the reprocussion of the back side of my hand if it was me it happened to.

Well his father is acutally 6"5 around 250 or so, and is a bouncer. I'm not too sure i'd want to smack his child! Although he needs it badly.

Yea that was priceless. LOL, people say they are a bouncer at a club and expect everyone to start sweating. Not like it matters being on other sides of a computer screen. Ye who has the best comebacks/ knowledge wins online.

Your car looks like it'd be pretty strong, is it?
Old 12-02-2010, 02:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'll let ya know when I finally finish it and drive it

It's not done yet, lol.......still in the making. Been frame up restoring it for the past 3 or so years and I'm stuck driving a 90 honda hatchback until it's done.

The car is currently at the body shop getting fresh paint so unfortunately I'm on hold until they feel like finishing it. It's been there a month or so now. I'm going to push it to around 550 RWHP and hopefully I can get a 10 sec pass out of that before it blows up. The 5.3 was basically to get an LSx platform in the car and make it easier to swap a forged motor in down the road but if it holds up I'll leave it for a while. I'm really pushing for it to be basically done this coming spring.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
... I'm going to push it to around 550 RWHP and hopefully I can get a 10 sec pass out of that before it blows up. The 5.3 was basically to get an LSx platform in the car and make it easier to swap a forged motor in down the road but if it holds up I'll leave it for a while. I'm really pushing for it to be basically done this coming spring.
550rwhp in that light 3rd gen should easily do high 10's with a 1.6 60'. Even with a cage.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:24 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How come you guys are so worried about this. I told you the truth, thats the end, there's nothing else I can say. What I said is exactly what happend, end of story.
1. We don't know for sure that it is the truth. The internetz aren't exactly bullshit proof.
2. I was correcting him because he had the wrong thread.
3. Please start using the multi-quote feature. No need for multiple post responses every time.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:02 PM
TECH Regular

Hey my friend, if you don't mind me asking..how can I see what Jason (my nephew), wrote or posted on here? I will print it off and show his dad.
damn going to be some but should be good for some LOL's for u haha
Old 12-03-2010, 12:09 PM
TECH Regular

Hey, I'm not calling BS on anybody.

Just conveying what I see.
It's all good...
Old 12-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
1. We don't know for sure that it is the truth. The internetz aren't exactly bullshit proof.
2. I was correcting him because he had the wrong thread.
3. Please start using the multi-quote feature. No need for multiple post responses every time.

Your 21 years old what do you know about truth!

by the way I don't know what you mean by "multi quote"
Old 12-03-2010, 12:21 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Oh boy-