Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

please read need to apologize

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please read need to apologize

Hey guys. About 3 weeks ago I left my laptop at my nephew's house (he's 16)...still signed onto my account here i had just opened...anyhow apparantly he said some pretty nasty, stupid things that got my name banned i'm assuming. Anyhow, i want to apologize to the people who run the website, and all of you guys. I'm a very easy going guy, and just wanted to say sorry on behalf of my very immature nephew thats 16 and thinks he's the toughest, smartest kid in the world. Once again, very sorry it will not happen again, i log out everytime I get off my computer now!

now for back on topic...
My brother, (father of the kid that got me banned lol). Just bought a 2011 mustang. I gave him a lift to the ford dealer to pick it up. We hit the interstate on the way back to play . I was in my Z28. From a 20 roll it was dead even till about 115 he pulled a car on me. From a dig I just 2 cars and held it till about 100. Last race was up a hill from a dig and we were side by side until 105 and i pulled about a fender on him. All in all i'm VERY impressed with how these new mustangs run. He already ordered headers for it. I drove it yesterday and WOW, for a stock car it feels awesome. Way stronger than his old 01 Cobra. He also has a 08 Corvette, but bought the mustang as a DD. Anyway i'll try to get some vids up this weekend if it quits SNOWING!! Word of advice watch for those new stangs! They aren't like the old 4.6 turds! These things will move guys..right out of the box i can't wait to see how it responds to mods
Old 12-01-2010, 02:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In before the ban again...

BTW good races.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2000SS1979
In before the ban again...

BTW good races.
In before the ban again? lol why would I get banned? Where's plymouth, IN? I have family in southern IN, Vincennes, you know where that is?

Yea, im gonna get him out this weekend hopefully and get the camera out and post up the vids. He's puttin his headers on tommrow, so we will see how that goes
Old 12-01-2010, 02:30 PM
TECH Regular

Just out of curiosity, what was your previous (currently banned) username?
Old 12-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cody123
In before the ban again? lol why would I get banned? Where's plymouth, IN? I have family in southern IN, Vincennes, you know where that is?

Yea, im gonna get him out this weekend hopefully and get the camera out and post up the vids. He's puttin his headers on tommrow, so we will see how that goes
Because you arent supposed to create another account after being banned but honestly you sound believable in your story so maybe the mods will give you a break and keep a close eye on you in case you get out of line again then it will be a permaban.

Nice races though...
Old 12-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Because you arent supposed to create another account after being banned but honestly you sound believable in your story so maybe the mods will give you a break and keep a close eye on you in case you get out of line again then it will be a permaban.

Nice races though...

no no no guys you got it wrong. This is the same name. Apparantly I was only banned for like 2 weeks or so. I didn't create a new account, this is the same one. And yes I am telling the truth. Anyone who knows me knows i'm not a confrontational person at all. Im the most layed back person you will ever meet

and thanks, yea his new stang is alot of fun. I really like it. Very impressed ford really stepped up on this car. I've drove a new SS camaro and this mustang feels like double the power. Its awesome. I have a 95 5.0 vert with a procharger p600 on it, i like ford and chevy. I was trying to post a vid of me goin 25-80 in that mustang but it won't let me post it for some reason
Old 12-01-2010, 03:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

You should probably tell your brother to keep track of his keys and not to let junior get out of his sight. I browsed some of those posts...oh my!
Old 12-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Good runs. 4.6L turds eh??? Hopefully this one doesn't go in the toilet.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

no no no guys you got it wrong. This is the same name. Apparantly I was only banned for like 2 weeks or so. I didn't create a new account, this is the same one. And yes I am telling the truth. Anyone who knows me knows i'm not a confrontational person at all. Im the most layed back person you will ever meet

and thanks, yea his new stang is alot of fun. I really like it. Very impressed ford really stepped up on this car. I've drove a new SS camaro and this mustang feels like double the power. Its awesome. I have a 95 5.0 vert with a procharger p600 on it, i like ford and chevy. I was trying to post a vid of me goin 25-80 in that mustang but it won't let me post it for some reason
Good runs!
Old 12-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Good runs. 4.6L turds eh??? Hopefully this one doesn't go in the toilet.
you know what i mean being amustang owner...those mach 1's are awesome... i mean like a stock 98gt is..yes a turd lol...i've owned quite a few mustangs, camaro's, corvettes...for the most part yes the 4.6 is a turd in stock form..doesn't mean i don't still like them you know what i mean
Old 12-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Buckwheat
You should probably tell your brother to keep track of his keys and not to let junior get out of his sight. I browsed some of those posts...oh my!

i know man...i hate to say it but he's a really bad kid. He just got caught at school with "pills" and got expelled. He's always getting into fights with other students, he's got alot of problems. This generation from people like 20 years old now and younger are unbelievable to me... i don't understand it when i was 16 i was working in the melon fields trying to save up for a car, not doing drugs and fighting and thinking i was in a "gang"....kids these days
Old 12-01-2010, 05:38 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
Just out of curiosity, what was your previous (currently banned) username?
Search his psots on this account. My thread vs snake95 is the posts you'll want to look at. Seems pretty cut & dry that it is 2 different people.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
Search his psots on this account. My thread vs snake95 is the posts you'll want to look at. Seems pretty cut & dry that it is 2 different people.
Hey my friend, if you don't mind me asking..how can I see what Jason (my nephew), wrote or posted on here? I will print it off and show his dad.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:12 PM
12 Second Club

Click your name, then "find more posts by" and then have at it.

BTW, you are way too nice for SR&K.

Last edited by WSsick; 12-01-2010 at 08:05 PM. Reason: ninja edit before the grammar nazis get me
Old 12-01-2010, 06:25 PM
Banned

Well thanks...To me mean=insecurity. You ever heard the phrase..."The loudest person in the room is also the weakest one in the room?" I always liked that. I try to treat people how i'd expect to be treated. Don't get me wrong though i'll tell people how it is sometimes lol...
Old 12-01-2010, 07:56 PM
On The Tree

i got family in indiana also. greene county area, linton, and jasonville area. i'm origanlly from indiana myself
Old 12-01-2010, 08:04 PM
TECH Regular

I'm not trying to be a dick and I'm not making any accusations, but you and your "nephew" have quiet a few similarities in your writing styles. Actually, I would guess that all your posts were done by the same person if asked prior to this thread.
Even your posts in this thread are strikingly similar to the others, minus the douche bag factor.

I don't really care either way though, so long as there isn't a repeat of the WSsick vs. Snake95 BS for whatever reason.

Nice kill.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:09 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
I'm not trying to be a dick and I'm not making any accusations, but you and your "nephew" have quiet a few similarities in your writing styles. Actually, I would guess that all your posts were done by the same person if asked prior to this thread.
Even your posts in this thread are strikingly similar to the others, minus the douche bag factor.

I don't really care either way though, so long as there isn't a repeat of the WSsick vs. Snake95 BS for whatever reason.

Nice kill.
There might be a WSsick vs Mach Boy thread going up Friday or over the weekend, so we'll see how that turns out. But yes, I know what you actually meant.

Maybe I should have read his posts for similarities. I just skimmed them to see what thread(s) he was a d-bag in.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Damn man, I remember that whole snake vs WSsick thread. I kept reading the posts by you as it was happening and was just counting down for the ban. And then it happened haha. You gotta keep that nephew away from your computer if thats the true story.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well personally I see nothing on that thread "2010 Camaro SS vs. 1995 Mustang 5.SLOW" incriminating in any way whatsoever. WsSick sounded like a dick as usual though.

sorry sick I just had to. I actually like reading most of your posts, some of you guys keep things real interesting here.

To be honest, in my opinion the posts were deleted and the story may or may not be true. It doesn't matter really I guess since the guy has apologized. Also even if it was him, obviously he is embarrassed about it and I guess we all need a second chance from time to time anyways, right? I have in fact heard of rotten kids too though, so that floats as well. Either way, thanks for the posting of your apology man. Some of us read on here a lot, and so even though we get to see everyone's occassional stupidity, someone stepping up and throwing down an apology thread goes a long way in clearing things up for those of us that may have thought you were just a douche. Also we need to keep in mind that a penalty was in fact imposed, whether it be resulting from negligently leaving an open account interface unattended, or posting bad remarks. Okay, now I'm done adding to my comment. Sorry guys for getting so long in the lip from time to time, sometimes, often.

Last edited by oddwraith; 12-02-2010 at 10:13 AM.