Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2valve pulls God's motor

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 11:59 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This thread got out of control lol. This thread was supposed to be kind of joke. Everyone knows which car is faster. Why can't we all just get along ha ha.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:17 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd just like to point something out, even though it has been touched on...

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28
I don't need to be there to know that a 2v with your mods would not pull an LS1. He was spinning, you weren't. That's not ''pulling''. He pulled 2 cars on you from 85 to 100. Nuff said.
In this post, you are doing what you told people they could not do in your 3v kill thread. We didn't need to be there to know that what you said was (I think the guy let out though). Now you say you don't need to be there...hmmm. Just thought I would point out some hypocricy, that's all.

You guys need to go to ******* bed.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick

In this post, you are doing what you told people they could not do in your 3v kill thread. We didn't need to be there to know that what you said was (I think the guy let out though). Now you say you don't need to be there...hmmm. Just thought I would point out some hypocricy, that's all.

He is a young teenager who knows it all what are you trying to prove... that point is irrelevant because it isnt a 3v and its not his car blah blah blah lol I'm waiting for his excuses
Old 12-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
**** me you are stupid. Look...if 2 cars run the 1/4th mile and one runs 14.2 and one runs 12.9 (we are using LS1tech track times for both cars). You set the 14.2 car out a carlength and give it the hit the 12.9 car will STILL come around it by 100mph, it will not lose by an extra carlength that was given at the line.

The only way that the "slower" car can actually gain a carlength by 100mph is if it is infact not "slower" but faster.

The only way that the "slower" car can hold the extra carlength that was gained by the hit is if the "slower" car is infact equally as fast as the "faster" car.

I can't even understand how you CAN'T understand what happened here. Its so basic a damn 5 year old can understand it.
+1
Bracket racing concept.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:13 PM
On The Tree

Anybody live close by to MysticZ24? Preferably someone with a mustang.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:45 PM
11 Second Club

It ran an 8.61@85.6 with a 2.20 60' with a good rear end
was that with u driving?..if so..u can drive..but Id venture to say you can probably drive anyway since you caught him after starting on a pegleg rearend..that really does make a big difference
Old 12-12-2010, 04:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No pulling happened here. U just got traction and got ahead, plus u said it's one wheel spinning. It's a posi rear end.... Good kill either way. Those 2v move good with full exhaust
Old 12-12-2010, 04:42 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by jeffreycastgsx
Anybody live close by to MysticZ24? Preferably someone with a mustang.
inb4mysticsays"whoismysticz24"
Old 12-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Puck
lolwut
What's the matter??

Originally Posted by V8EATR
mystic, shut the **** up. the guy already admitted to posting it to stir the pot and he is obviously not taking it seriously. yet you continue to add pages upon pages of bickering cause an LS1 got beat. who cares who was pulling in the end, the mustang won and the owner of the LS1 admitted the same thing. IT WAS A ******* JOKE, now get over it.
UMAD? Don't swear at me, you're going to make me cry...

And it sure was a joke wasn't it? I love how the OP completely left out the other race where he got murdered lol. Typical...

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
A 2V vs a properly driven LS1 will get walked pretty badly. So you beat the driver not the car. We all know what car is faster so whats there to argue about?

My old 01 WS6 vs a 02 GT
2001 WS6 vs 2002 Mustang GT
^^^ LOL that video looks just like my race with that 3 valve. Amazing.

First learn how to spell HYPOCRISY, Mr. 21 year old College man. Second, are you saying that an LS1 won't destroy a 3 valve? Lol. I'll be sure to get my next 3 valve massacre on video for all you blue oval junkies to see. Don't you worry.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mannyman84
No pulling happened here. U just got traction and got ahead, plus u said it's one wheel spinning. It's a posi rear end.... Good kill either way. Those 2v move good with full exhaust
Thank you! At least someone here has some intellect. I never doubted that the mustang came out ahead, just that he didn't PULL to get ahead. And he got drilled from a low roll anyway lol, so it's all good.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:53 PM
On The Tree

everyone here knows that mod for mod or stock for stock there aren't many cars that can compete with the ls1. the 2v won the agreed apon race. now if it was a heads up dig race the 2v would get raped.

i just like to see how the die hard ls fanboys get their panties in a bunch when the ls gets beat lol
Old 12-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 93sspcoupe
everyone here knows that mod for mod or stock for stock there aren't many cars that can compete with the ls1. the 2v won the agreed apon race. now if it was a heads up dig race the 2v would get raped.

i just like to see how the die hard ls fanboys get their panties in a bunch when the ls gets beat lol
Obviously you don't get it. The reason the 2 valve muskrat was ahead was because he was spotted a car AND given the hit. There was no pulling going on by the 2v WHATSOEVER. A lightly modded 2v will not pull on an LS1 at ANY speed. The second the LS1 stopped spinning it started raping!
Old 12-12-2010, 05:10 PM
On The Tree

Obviously you don't get it. The reason the 2 valve muskrat was ahead was because he was spotted a car AND given the hit. There was no pulling going on by the 2v WHATSOEVER. A lightly modded 2v will not pull on an LS1 at ANY speed. The second the LS1 stopped spinning it started raping!
why dont you read my posts again, I NEVER SAID THE 2V PULLED THE LS1 DUMBASS

i said the 2v won the agreed apon race, and somehow your the only one that doesnt agree.

and i also stated that its hard for anything to compete with the ls1 mod for mod or stock for stock. i do wish you was in my state cause i'd love to bust your *** with my 2v
Old 12-12-2010, 05:14 PM
12 Second Club

First, learn how to spell HYPOCRISY, Mr. 21 year old College man. Second, are you saying that an LS1 won't destroy a 3 valve? Lol. I'll be sure to get my next 3 valve massacre on video for all you blue oval junkies to see. Don't you worry.
First, learn how to punctuate your work correctly (see red) before you try to act like a grammar god. OMGz I speeld a werd wrong. I'm sure you never make mistakes.....oh wait, never mind. I know that's not true. Let's not get into childish nitpicking.

I know an LS1 will smoke a 3v, that's not what I said. You claimed to give up a few cars, then put a few on it, all in a short span of mph (I don't remember the exact numbers of cars or mph). I would believe it if it hadn't been such a short race. That's really the only problem anyone had with your story. Don't try to twist my words. Like I said, I think he let off early anyways.

I'd also like to add that I'm not a blue oval junky, I just like when people tell the truth. Please, recreate your race exactly as you said it happened (go rent/test drive a 3v) and post a video of it. You and GodzLT1 should hang out.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 93sspcoupe
why dont you read my posts again, I NEVER SAID THE 2V PULLED THE LS1 DUMBASS

i said the 2v won the agreed apon race, and somehow your the only one that doesnt agree.

and i also stated that its hard for anything to compete with the ls1 mod for mod or stock for stock. i do wish you was in my state cause i'd love to bust your *** with my 2v
I know you didn't say the 2v pulled, HENRY. I'm trying to explain to you what I've been arguing this whole time. Several people in here HAVE said that the 2 valve pulled, which it did not. Try to keep up here.

First, learn how to punctuate your work correctly (see red) before you try to act like a grammar god. OMGz I speeld a werd wrong. I'm sure you never make mistakes.....oh wait, never mind. I know that's not true. Let's not get into childish nitpicking.

I know an LS1 will smoke a 3v, that's not what I said. You claimed to give up a few cars, then put a few on it, all in a short span of mph (I don't remember the exact numbers of cars or mph). I would believe it if it hadn't been such a short race. That's really the only problem anyone had with your story. Don't try to twist my words. Like I said, I think he let off early anyways.

I'd also like to add that I'm not a blue oval junky, I just like when people tell the truth. Please, recreate your race exactly as you said it happened (go rent/test drive a 3v) and post a video of it. You and GodzLT1 should hang out.
Again, learn how to spell JUNKIE. Also, what the hell does GRAMMAR have to do with SPELLING?!?! Good god man. And since when is 80 to 130 mph such a ''short'' race? It takes quite awhile for a 300ish rwhp or less car to go from 80 to 130. How many times do I have to say this to you?? It was roughly 7 cars that i pulled also. That video up there that was posted looks almost identical to the race I had. So just watch that a few times.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Mystic, all you really do is get on everybody's nerves here. Even the LS owners cringe at the thought of reading another one of your rambling, "ZOMG NO WAY AN LS CAN LOSE"-esque posts...but I am sure you already know that...
Old 12-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Banned

I never doubted that the LS1 lost. Why is this so difficult to comprehend?
Old 12-12-2010, 05:38 PM
On The Tree

I know you didn't say the 2v pulled, HENRY. I'm trying to explain to you what I've been arguing this whole time. Several people in here HAVE said that the 2 valve pulled, which it did not. Try to keep up here.

Again, learn how to spell JUNKIE. Also, what the hell does GRAMMAR have to do with SPELLING?!?! Good god man. And since when is 80 to 130 mph such a ''short'' race? It takes quite awhile for a 300ish rwhp or less car to go from 80 to 130. How many times do I have to say this to you?? It was roughly 7 cars that i pulled also. That video up there that was posted looks almost identical to the race I had. So just watch that a few times.
everyone here knows the 2v didnt pull him, and the ones that are trying to argue that fact are just trying to mess with people such as yourself. i dont care if the ls1 has 900hp and the 2v is stock. a win is a win no matter how you look at it
Old 12-12-2010, 05:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you! At least someone here has some intellect. I never doubted that the mustang came out ahead, just that he didn't PULL to get ahead. And he got drilled from a low roll anyway lol, so it's all good.
title is all wrong. Guy got off the line quicker but didn't pull.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mannyman84
title is all wrong. Guy got off the line quicker but didn't pull.
Exactly. Because he was given the hit...lol.

Quick Reply: 2valve pulls God's motor