Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2valve pulls God's motor

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 03:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28
Do have ANY idea how dumb that sounded?
Guess the truth hurts your feelings. I have a driveway full of Fords with smaller motors than your touchedbyGod'shandLS1 and I bet they all would pull you atleast a fender. BOLT ON cars son!
Old 12-12-2010, 03:05 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
You just said he started out 1 car ahead and ended up 2 cars out, yet you are asking me why its hard to understand how he DIDN'T pull the car? Hmmmmm not too bright are you?
now stop sign we have to under stand that there are some special people out there and they are just special ! the others just need to be shot. for example my boy mystic! lol! thats a joke ok.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Banned

You just said he started out 1 car ahead and ended up 2 cars out, yet you are asking me why its hard to understand how he DIDN'T pull the car? Hmmmmm not too bright are you?
You really lack reading comprehension don't you? He had a 1 car spot AND the hit. That's why he ended up 2 cars a head. Simple enough for you?

Guess the truth hurts your feelings. I have a driveway full of Fords with smaller motors than your touchedbyGod'shandLS1 and I bet they all would pull you atleast a fender. BOLT ON cars son!
And I care because....why exactly? lol sit down, son.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

You really lack reading comprehension don't you? He had a 1 car spot AND the hit. That's why he ended up 2 cars a head. Simple enough for you?

Again....started out 1 carlength ahead.....ended up 2 ahead. Hmmmm, now how could that happen? And what does it matter? A win is a win. At the dragstrip you can't ask for a redo because you were asleep at the light and the other guy treed you and PULLED away.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

And I care because....why exactly? lol sit down, son.
Have you ever had your car to the dragstrip btw? Loving the Christmas tree green you got going on. Real Holiday spiritish.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:13 AM
Banned

Again....started out 1 carlength ahead.....ended up 2 ahead. Hmmmm, now how could that happen? And what does it matter? A win is a win. At the dragstrip you can't ask for a redo because you were asleep at the light and the other guy treed you and PULLED away.
It happened because he was given THE HIT. Do you not understand what this means? Good god man.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

It happened because he was given THE HIT. Do you not understand what this means? Good god man.
Ok? How does getting the hit allow the slower car to GAIN ground?
Old 12-12-2010, 03:24 AM
Banned

Ok? How does getting the hit allow the slower car to GAIN ground?
Because the slower car takes off first? Are you kidding me?
Old 12-12-2010, 03:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

Because the slower car takes off first? Are you kidding me?
So you are telling me my bolt on Integra would end up 2 carlengths ahead of your LS1 if I started before you?

What if I roll one ball on the floor slower than the other ball, yet I roll it a split second before the other. The slower ball would end up ahead of the faster ball?

BTW this is stuff 1st graders know the correct answer to.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:32 AM
Banned

So you are telling me my bolt on Integra would end up 2 carlengths ahead of your LS1 if I started before you?

What if I roll one ball on the floor slower than the other ball, yet I roll it a split second before the other. The slower ball would end up ahead of the faster ball?

BTW this is stuff 1st graders know the correct answer to.
If I gave you the hit and spotted you 1 car then yes you could end up 2 lengths ahead for a short time period. It doesn't take long at all for a car to travel roughly 15 feet which is 1 car length.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

If I gave you the hit and spotted you 1 car then yes you could end up 2 lengths ahead for a short time period. It doesn't take long at all for a car to travel roughly 15 feet which is 1 car length.
Damn you must really suck at driving if a 120whp Integra would pull you by 2 carlengths....

Oh well answer the ball question.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:41 AM
Banned

Damn you must really suck at driving if a 120whp Integra would pull you by 2 carlengths....

Oh well answer the ball question.
Your integra wouldn't pull on a lawn mower.

The point is that if a car starts moving before another car it will be AHEAD for a certain amount of time.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

Your integra wouldn't pull on a lawn mower.

The point is that if a car starts moving before another car it will be AHEAD for a certain amount of time.
You just said I would pull an extra carlength on YOUR car. Do you drive something slower than a lawn mower?

And you act like getting the hit means the other car launches and then 2 seconds later the other car launches. We aren't talking about the fact that its only ahead of the LS1. We are talking about how the 2v PULLED an extra carlength on it...
Old 12-12-2010, 03:49 AM
Banned

You just said I would pull an extra carlength on YOUR car. Do you drive something slower than a lawn mower?

And you act like getting the hit means the other car launches and then 2 seconds later the other car launches. We aren't talking about the fact that its only ahead of the LS1. We are talking about how the 2v PULLED an extra carlength on it...
I never said your car would PULL on my LS1, because we both know that it certainly would NOT.

The 2v did not PULL on this particular LS1 either. It simply took off first which gave it the extra car length. Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
Old 12-12-2010, 03:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

I never said your car would PULL on my LS1, because we both know that it certainly would NOT.

The 2v did not PULL on this particular LS1 either. It simply took off first which gave it the extra car length. Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
So you think if you give someone the hit they will get a full carlength on you before you can react?

Also you still haven't answered the ball question. Its just simple logic.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:55 AM
Banned

So you think if you give someone the hit they will get a full carlength on you before you can react?

Also you still haven't answered the ball question. Its just simple logic.
Yeah a car length is not very far at all, and it's doesn't take long at all for a car with decent power to move 15 feet. If his mustang cut a 2.0 60' it would only take him 1/2 second to move 15 feet (1 car length).

Your dumb ball question is the same logic. And object that starts moving before another object will be AHEAD for a certain amount of time even if the object that starts moving sooner, is slower.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Yeah a car length is not very far at all, and it's doesn't take long at all for a car with decent power to move 15 feet. If his mustang cut a 2.0 60' it would only take him 1/2 second to move 15 feet (1 car length).

Your dumb ball question is the same logic. And object that starts moving before another object will be AHEAD for a certain amount of time even if the object that starts moving sooner, is slower.
You keep saying "certain amount of time". They raced up to 100mph! To a bolt on 2v and LS1 that is basically a 1/4 mile race and 12 seconds worth of racing! If you can't pull back that carlength that you lost off the line because the slower car got the hit ( ) then you got flat out PULLED!
Old 12-12-2010, 04:03 AM
Banned

You keep saying "certain amount of time". They raced up to 100mph! To a bolt on 2v and LS1 that is basically a 1/4 mile race and 12 seconds worth of racing! If you can't pull back that carlength that you lost off the line because the slower car got the hit ( ) then you got flat out PULLED!
How the hell does mean the LSwon got pulled??? It probably was stopping the mustangs momentum the entire time once it got traction. Are you mental?
Old 12-12-2010, 04:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

How the hell does mean the LSwon got pulled??? It probably was stopping the mustangs momentum the entire time once it got traction. Are you mental?
**** me you are stupid. Look...if 2 cars run the 1/4th mile and one runs 14.2 and one runs 12.9 (we are using LS1tech track times for both cars). You set the 14.2 car out a carlength and give it the hit the 12.9 car will STILL come around it by 100mph, it will not lose by an extra carlength that was given at the line.

The only way that the "slower" car can actually gain a carlength by 100mph is if it is infact not "slower" but faster.

The only way that the "slower" car can hold the extra carlength that was gained by the hit is if the "slower" car is infact equally as fast as the "faster" car.

I can't even understand how you CAN'T understand what happened here. Its so basic a damn 5 year old can understand it.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:16 AM
Banned

**** me you are stupid. Look...if 2 cars run the 1/4th mile and one runs 14.2 and one runs 12.9 (we are using LS1tech track times for both cars). You set the 14.2 car out a carlength and give it the hit the 12.9 car will STILL come around it by 100mph, it will not lose by an extra carlength that was given at the line.

The only way that the "slower" car can actually gain a carlength by 100mph is if it is infact not "slower" but faster.

The only way that the "slower" car can hold the extra carlength that was gained by the hit is if the "slower" car is infact equally as fast as the "faster" car.

I can't even understand how you CAN'T understand what happened here. Its so basic a damn 5 year old can understand it.
Do you not know how to read??? The LS1 did pull back HARD. The 2v never pulled on the LS1 at all. It's mind boggling how can't seem to understand this.

Quick Reply: 2valve pulls God's motor