Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

black 03-04 Cobra death!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Hmmm makes you wonder who this *CAMARO* guy/girl is.
No I do not own a slow stock LS1.

I just think it's funny how you guys argue with him for 6 pages and then say he should be banned. I didn't even see where he was out of line. I didn't know the whole story about making different accounts.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RED94Z28
There is so much fail in this thread it is unbelievable. Mystic i usually laugh at the stuff that comes out of your **** holster but recently it has gotten riduclulous.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:21 PM
Banned

IMO you wont last long either.
You're the one who was calling me names like a little kid at 5 am. I've done nothing of the sort. IMO you won't last long. The only thing I'm guilty of here is not backing down from an argument. *CAMARO* is right, I've done nothing different than anyone else here. Except I don't swear and name call like a few people. And no *CAMARO* is not ''me''. Go ahead and compare IP addresses. Where did you get an asinine idea like that, Ju1ce? If you guys don't want to hear what I have to say then QUIT addressing me over and over. It's really that simple.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28
You're the one who was calling me names like a little kid. I've done nothing of the sort. IMO you won't last long. The only thing I'm guilty of here is not backing down from an argument. *CAMARO* is right, I've done nothing different than anyone else here. Except I don't swear and name call like a few people. And no *CAMARO* is not ''me''. Go ahead and compare IP addresses. Where did you get an asinine idea like that, Ju1ce? If you guys don't want to hear what I have to say then QUIT addressing me over and over. It's really that simple.
Check out your join date and then mine noob. How long have you been here and you're already on peoples nerves. It took me YEARS to annoy people here! Ban this fool for not believing a 2v mustang can pull a LS1. You prolly got pulled by one. That's why you are bitter like a girl that's been cheated on.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:31 PM
12 Second Club

You're the one who was calling me names like a little kid at 5 am.
If you think "little kid" qualifies as calling names, then I guess you were wrong about you never calling anyone names. I seem to remember you calling me "princess" among other things. I'll say it again, you are a hypocrite.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:33 PM
Banned

Check out your join date and then mine noob. How long have you been here and you're already on peoples nerves. It took me YEARS to annoy people here! Ban this fool for not believing a 2v mustang can pull a LS1. You prolly got pulled by one. That's why you are bitter like a girl that's been cheated on.
Well it took you only about 10 seconds to annoy me on here. The only way a stock or close to stock 2v would pull on an LS1 if the LS1 was driven by a mentally handicapped monkey. Oh wait, let me guess....that's ME right??? hahaha ninja'ed!

And no, I've raced two 2 valve GT's since I've had this car, and I put buses on them in a very short time.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
If you think "little kid" qualifies as calling names, then I guess you were wrong about you never calling anyone names. I seem to remember you calling me "princess" among other things. I'll say it again, you are a hypocrite.
What's so offensive about he name princess? You really are dense aren't you. Only insecure people would take offense the name princess. And among what other things exactly?
Old 12-13-2010, 05:52 PM
TECH Regular

And where did you find that at? And what about my home town?
It was all information you've made public.
BTW, Casey is kinda hot. Very nice indeed.

You're not the only one who likes pulling people's legs.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:03 PM
12 Second Club

What's so offensive about he name princess? You really are dense aren't you. Only insecure people would take offense the name princess. And among what other things exactly?
I never said I took offense to it. Keep making assumptions, it'll get you far in life. If anyone here is dense, it's you, which is why I like to show you since you do not recognize that you are an obvious hypocrite. Did "little kid" offend you? If so, talk about insecurity.

I'll do a search for the others later, but there are a few other small ones. Just more childish **** which has become what we all expect out of you.

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32

WIN AGAIN.

Last edited by WSsick; 12-13-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:06 PM
Banned

Yeah she's also great in the sack too.

And nice job internet stalking me on photobucket and grandprixforums.net. You could of at least done something clever like find my facebook page.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:08 PM
Banned

I never said I took offense to it. Keep making assumptions, it'll get you far in life. If anyone here is dense, it's you, which is why I like to show you since you do not recognize that you are an obvious hypocrite. Did "little kid" offend you? If so, talk about insecurity.

I'll do a search for the others later, but there are a few other small ones. just more childish **** which has become what we all expect out of you.
I believe I'm the one who used ''little kid'' first, chief. So why would that offend me? You're the guy who was trying to talk down to someone twice your age, and I'm childish?
Old 12-13-2010, 06:15 PM
12 Second Club

I believe I'm the one who used ''little kid'' first, chief. So why would that offend me? You're the guy who was trying to talk down to someone twice your age, and I'm childish?
I call 'em like I see 'em. Cody and I just didn't/don't see eye to eye. He misunderstood my post and ran away with it. You make it sound like you think everyone who is older than you is wiser than you, which would be another terrible assumption. I respect others based on merit, not age/race/etc. He talks to me in a disrespectful manner, I will return the same if pushed enough.

I could care less who said it first, but this sounds like you were offended:

You're the one who was calling me names like a little kid at 5 am.
Don't cry. But I guess you can keep trying to come up with ideas to shoot at me, but you'll just keep missing. The sentence after ^that^ is also the case of hypocrisy I was speaking of.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:21 PM
Banned

You still have yet to show me where I've called you an offensive name, son. Looks like YOU are the one who is shooting and missing. Judging by the things you say, do must do that often.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:32 PM
12 Second Club

You still have yet to show me where I've called you an offensive name, son. Looks like YOU are the one who is shooting and missing. Judging by the things you say, do must do that often.
You must have meant "you," but in any case you're wrong again because if your reading comprehension skills were at grade level, you'd realize I said I'd look them up later in an earlier post. Wrong again. Like I said, swing and a miss.

edit: I'll help ya out there:

I'll do a search for the others later, but there are a few other small ones.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Banned

You must have meant "you," but in any case you're wrong again because if your reading comprehension skills were at grade level, you'd realize I said I'd look them up later in an earlier post. Wrong again. Like I said, swing and a miss.

edit: I'll help ya out there:
Wow...100 million sperm and YOU were the fastest?
Old 12-13-2010, 06:37 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah she's also great in the sack too.

And nice job internet stalking me on photobucket and grandprixforums.net. You could of at least done something clever like find my facebook page.
Wasn't trying to be clever.
You wanted to know how and I told you.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Banned

Wasn't trying to be clever.
Yes you were.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:40 PM
12 Second Club

That's all you have? I'll take that resorting to childish banter as an admission of defeat. Thanks for the laughs man, I don't know what I did without you in my life. <3 xoxo
Old 12-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Banned

How exactly is that resorting to childish banter? It just boggles my mind to think that someone like you could accomplish such a feat.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

How mature. Keep it up...I give you a month.