Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I have a short older "kill" story~

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 06:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks "Fords="! I appreciate that.
Have a couple.. (reduced pixels so the files won't be too big)
BTW..Low miles .only 13k...Sorry, not the best pictures
Attached Thumbnails I have a short older "kill" story~-imgp0969.jpg   I have a short older "kill" story~-imgp0823.jpg   I have a short older "kill" story~-imgp0816.jpg   I have a short older "kill" story~-imgp0827.jpg  

Last edited by MACH32V; 12-16-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:34 PM

^ I agree, best color on Mach 1's. Great looking car!
Old 12-16-2010, 06:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
^ I agree, best color on Mach 1's. Great looking car!
x2... you should put a blower on that thing
Old 12-16-2010, 06:39 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
WSsick, do you secretly work for the CIA? The amount of ownage that was laid in this thread was so amazingly epic that I read it during work with my boss standing right behind me. I couldn't look away. I was too aw-struck at the ***-kick-a-thon going on. I might get fired tomorrow but it'll be worth it.

I can't believe how much bullshit people try to pull. This guy was exposed and hung to dry like a wet towel.

And I also have an award nomination......It proudly goes to WSsick for having no life outside of this forum, and providing us with all this ammunition to add to the fire. If not for his dedication to LS1tech and countless sleepless nights glued to the computer screen, we would not have this epic thread. I salute you sir!

(HAHA just kidding man....but you do need an award for it!)
Ju1ce gets the detective award, I was actually wrong. I actually found a bunch of useless info (hence why I deleted it, don't need bad info floating around this forum). It turns out that it was all wrong, because of his lies, but it was his car. MYSTIC LIED ABOUT OWNING THE CAR 2 YEARS AGO, WHICH IS WHY I WENT ON THAT RANT AND POSTED ALL THAT ****. Without his lies, I would have never posted this misinformation.

Who the **** lies about ownership of a car? I mean seriously, how many screws are loose up there?
Old 12-16-2010, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
A 4V with boost makes for a badass ride. Although I've always been partial to a sprayed Mach 1 because it's something you don't see everyday.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by WSsick
Ju1ce gets the detective award, I was actually wrong. I actually found a bunch of useless info (hence why I deleted it, don't need bad info floating around this forum). It turns out that it was all wrong, because of his lies, but it was his car. MYSTIC LIED ABOUT OWNING THE CAR 2 YEARS AGO, WHICH IS WHY I WENT ON THAT RANT AND POSTED ALL THAT ****. Without his lies, I would have never posted this misinformation.

Who the **** lies about ownership of a car? I mean seriously, how many screws are loose up there?
someone that has no friends and wants attention.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Teching In

You know what man..I have though about that..and as much as I love speed, it just does not belong on here. It is not a blower motor. Too high on the compression. Your Cobra is meant for it and it works well. The MACH also had a limited poduction run and I did not want to really mod it that much. I am the original owner and I still have all the original parts from the original 3.55 gears set to the Chrome Mustang emblem in the grill.
Thanks for the compliment though.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:45 PM
12 Second Club

someone that has no friends and wants attention.
Very much agreed. I wish he'd get another race posted. I want some new material to rip on him for.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by MACH32V
You know what man..I have though about that..and as much as I love speed, it just does not belong on here. It is not a blower motor. Too high on the compression. Your Cobra is meant for it and it works well. The MACH also had a limited poduction run and I did not want to really mod it that much. I am the original owner and I still have all the original parts from the original 3.55 gears set to the Chrome Mustang emblem in the grill.
Thanks for the compliment though.
i actually respect that! I feel the same way about my cobra... but the bug will bite me eventually.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Teching In

i actually respect that! I feel the same way about my cobra... but the bug will bite me eventually.
Yeah..KBs sure do work nicely on your Cobra! I am envious man..
Old 12-16-2010, 07:00 PM
12 Second Club

Old 12-16-2010, 07:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MACH32V
Thanks "Fords="! I appreciate that.
Have a couple.. (reduced pixels so the files won't be too big)
BTW..Low miles .only 13k...Sorry, not the best pictures
hey dont try to hijack this thread with pictures of your muskrat, we got a thread if you wanna post mustank pics

and wssick i like your new sig pic lol
Old 12-16-2010, 07:04 PM
12 Second Club

It seems every one does.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

LOL you could make another one that says RUHTARD with the caption "When you take StopSign's bait like Mystic Z28 gobbling another man's ****."
Old 12-16-2010, 07:16 PM
12 Second Club

Old 12-16-2010, 07:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Old 12-16-2010, 07:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fords=Breakfast
yessir, in my albums* and did you change your profile pic to make it a pic of you just to shut up acura kid? lol
Yes I sure did.

Troll of the ******* year.
Who the heck is trolling?

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
I'm confused... MysticZ28 AKA VerzGTP on ClubGP bought that LS1 about 3 or 4 months ago. The video's of his car from 2 years ago were from the previous owner who had other mods on the car that he took off and sold prior to selling the car to VerzGTP.

So he was not present for any of those races, and the car at the time of those videos had lt's and a lid among a few other mods that the owner took off.
Wow, finally someone figured it out lol. I bought this car on September 13, 2010.

Mystic here is VERZGTP. I don't know why, but he claimed to be the one racing the mystic z28 in those videos a couple pages back vs the Grand Am (man crush?) so that is why I was lead to believe that he was mysticz28/purplemx3 on SCR. I took that info and plugged it in here, and ran with it, but Ju1ce is right, he isn't the guy I thought he was.........but he wishes he was. Makes perfect sense if you forget that he is verzgtp like I did. If I would have remembered that, I wouldn't have gone on that rant.

mystic = verzgtp....hated on every forum he goes on
I never claimed to be racing in those vids, genius. If you go back you will see that I just referred to it as ''my car'' which it is now. At least I tried to refer to it like that every time. I might have reworded it as ''I'' a few times on accident. But I was just seeing how long it would take you to figure it out that it wasn't even me driving the car in those races lol.

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
The fact that he tried to play it as if he was the one racing in that car 2 years ago gives him the Epic fail of the decade award.
Again, no I didn't. And LOL @ me having a man crush on the guy from starcityracing. I didn't even know that he changed his name from MysticZ28 to PurpleMX something, until not that long ago. I also didn't even know that he previously owned my car until after I bought it. As for the pic in your sig, the Z28 pretty much started in second. That's why it fell behind. The mustang was MUCH slower than ''my'' car.

Ju1ce just likes to internet stalk me like others do for some reason. And who the hell cares if it wasn't me racing in those videos? It might as well of been.

I love how you're getting so excited about all this **** like you just solved a cold case murder. Props to you, son! If anything YOU got owned by ME, thinking that it was actually me in those videos lol. I was actually going to tell you right now, had J1ce not said anything, but oh well.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Banned

Oh oh OHHH...and by the way. I can prove that the 2v in those vids took down a cammed LT1.

http://www.starcityracing.com/Forums...ead.php?t=2715

Old 12-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sujomatt
Well look at his Avatar, apparently this is match.com to him..
Thank you, sir. I'll take that as a compliment!
Old 12-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Banned

I think it's time to get back on topic now. Fords=Breafast, I want to hear about all the Fords that you've had for breakfast!

Quick Reply: I have a short older "kill" story~