Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 08:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh ****.....
Old 12-16-2010, 08:10 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off, I just want to say Holy shitballs this thread was entertaining. I don't know how I missed it.

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
U a punk bitch if u gotta pick on 4 cylinders wit ur sucky american v8s. Its good tho! Imma cant wait til my turbo goes on son! Then imma go domestic car huntin.

Still cant outrun ugly in ur domestics! **** cant be hella flush like my whip. Hell yea
I really am confused... I know that's not you because it's different than the Integra in your avatar. But did you actually get an Integra or not?

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28
Lol my car won that race too. And that's a well worked 2v.
That 2V beat you. He was ahead when he hit the breaks (basically 1/4 mile)
If mine is such a dog then why did it pull 2 lengths on a 105 trapping car, from 0 to 80 WITHOUT my lid and exhaust? Oh and remember the 7 cars i pulled on that 3 valve?
Go to the track.
Originally Posted by Fords=Breakfast
yeah ~> but we're still "friends" and by the by, i'm like 125lbs myself, but i'm 5-7... im still not as scrawny as that red integra owning dumbass

dont worry, i'm fine with being my size, i fit very snug in sports cars

Thankyou all for the name compliment, it took me a few minutes to come up with.

also, i posted this up, checked it before leaving at like 5 yesterday afternoon, and just got home to see it turned into a 10 page argument between mystic z-28 and faggy integra kid who's screen name must have sucked otherwise i'd have remembered it.

TO FAGGY INTEGRA KID: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN ON LS1TECH IF YOU DONT HAVE AN FBODY OR HYBRID LSX SWAP?! probably just a typical domestic hater. I have respect for tuners, but dude, chill out, nobody wants to race you, we dont want to waste the gas. also i'm sure your parents bought you that car and are buying you those "turbos you're getting"

Im laughing at the little internet fight going on here, by all means feel free to continue it because i could always use more laughing, it's healthy
Everything I want to say has already been said, so I'll just
Originally Posted by sujomatt
I think he will cuz hes that big of an idiot, similar to Wesman - maybe they are related?
You called it
Old 12-16-2010, 08:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Didn't you read? He doesn't race...he revs
Old 12-16-2010, 08:23 PM

And who the hell cares if it wasn't me racing in those videos? It might as well of been.
Are you serious with this ****? Not only do you not have any kind of actual numbers to back up your mouth, but "it might as well have been" you in those races? Why don't you win a real race before you talk **** and tell us how your ricer math calculator says your car will run X?
Old 12-16-2010, 08:26 PM
***Repost Police***

Yeah, that's basically the riciest comment I've ever heard
Old 12-16-2010, 08:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh oh OHHH...and by the way. I can prove that the 2v in those vids took down a cammed LT1.

http://www.starcityracing.com/Forums...ead.php?t=2715

Why won't you race my LT1 for $250 then?
Old 12-16-2010, 08:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
he skerd
Old 12-16-2010, 08:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
Are you serious with this ****? Not only do you not have any kind of actual numbers to back up your mouth, but "it might as well have been" you in those races? Why don't you win a real race before you talk **** and tell us how your ricer math calculator says your car will run X?
I butt fucked a 3 valve by 7 cars. And a couple of bolt-on 2 valves myself by the same amount, if not more. I guess those races are ''fake'' though. And where did I say that my car would run a specific time? You tools are the ones who brought my car up just like you do in EVERY other thread that I post in.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:37 PM

From what I've gathered in this thread, if someone won't drive out to him then it's because they are just an E-thug who can't back up their mouth, but he refuses to meet anyone half way because he's not an just an internet badass...somehow that makes sense to him...
Old 12-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Banned

I don't race for money, Vinny. You never know what the other person has up their sleeves. I don't ******* know you, how the hell should I know what you have planned. I would give you some gas money for the trip home but that's about it.

One guy awhile back tried getting me to race a ''basic bolt-on'' mustang GT for $500 in my 98 GTP. I came to find out that one of his ''bolt-ons'' was a big Turbo . That's one reason why I dislike mustang owners so much. They are shady, conniving snakes in the grass. Most of them that I've met anyway.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:45 PM

I butt fucked a 3 valve by 7 cars. And a couple of bolt-on 2 valves myself by the same amount, if not more. I guess those races are ''fake'' though. And where did I say that my car would run a specific time? You tools are the ones who brought my car up just like you do in EVERY other thread that I post in.
After your "it might as well have been me" bullshit, why shouldn't we think you're full of **** with your supposed "kills".

If mine is such a dog then why did it pull 2 lengths on a 105 trapping car, from 0 to 80 WITHOUT my lid and exhaust?
How do you know I don't already trap 108 right now? My car pulled a 105 car without the lid and exhaust. And judging by how hard i pulled that 3 valve it seems possible.
Coulda Shoulda Woulda. Unless it did, then it didn't.

The reason your car gets brought up is because you talk way too much **** for someone with such a slow turd of a car.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:46 PM
On The Tree

I don't race for money, Vinny. You never know what the other person has up their sleeves. I don't ******* know you, how the hell should I know what you have planned. I would give you some gas money for the trip home but that's about it.

One guy awhile back tried getting me to race a ''basic bolt-on'' mustang GT for $500 in my 98 GTP. I came to find out that one of his ''bolt-ons'' was a big Turbo . That's one reason why I dislike mustang owners so much. They are shady, conniving snakes in the grass. Most of them that I've met anyway.
you cant give that title to all mustang owners, i tell anyone who asks whats done to my car exactly whats done it. all street racers lie about what they got.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Banned

^^^ How long are you gonna cry about all this **** ScreaminRedZ? LOL do you need a tissue? Maybe if you tools would stop bring my car into all these arguments, I wouldn't feel the need to talk about it in the first place. Did that ever cross your MIND???
Old 12-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 93sspcoupe
you cant give that title to all mustang owners, i tell anyone who asks whats done to my car exactly whats done it. all street racers lie about what they got.
Please point out where I said ALL mustang owners??? Learn how to READ! And NO, not everyone (not many at all) lies about mods in order to steal several hundred dollars from someone.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:52 PM

That's one reason why I dislike mustang owners so much. They are shady, conniving snakes in the grass.
If you really think that then you need to crawl out from under your rock. There are people who drive/race every kind of car who hide their mods and lie about what's done.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Banned

If you really think that then you need to crawl out from under your rock. There are people who drive/race every kind of car who hide their mods and lie about what's done.
DID I SAY THERE WASN'T??? I just said that most of the mustang owners that I've met are like that. Quit putting words in my mouth already. And I don't talk my car up at all, nor do I even bring it up on my own. YOU people are the ones who always bring my car into every argument, when 99% of the time it has NOTHING to do with anything that is being said. I know my car is not that fast. It's STOCK for Christ sake. It just happens to be A LOT quicker than any of the mustangs that I have encountered with it, thus far.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:56 PM

^^^ How long are you gonna cry about all this **** ScreaminRedZ? LOL do you need a tissue? Maybe if you tools would stop bring my car into all these arguments, I wouldn't feel the need to talk about it in the first place. Did that ever cross your MIND???
Obviously you can't back up your mouth. You talk **** to everyone and demand timeslips, look through people's videos trying to find something to call them out on, but when it happens to you then it's no fair and we should just leave you alone.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I thought it had a lid, cat back, slotted rotors and lowering springs. That grave just keeps getting deeper. Damn I wouldn't want to be you.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Banned

Obviously you can't back up your mouth. You talk **** to everyone and demand timeslips, look through people's videos trying to find something to call them out on, but when it happens to you then it's no fair and we should just leave you alone.
Um, I believe I had a very good reason to call that mach1 guy out on his time slips. In case you didn't notice, I wasn't the only one who thought there was something fishy about that race or his times. And if you look around, I also have a lot of nice things to say about other people's kill stories.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
I thought it had a lid, cat back, slotted rotors and lowering springs. That grave just keeps getting deeper. Damn I wouldn't want to be you.
Oh yeah because that is SOOOOOOOOO insanely modded!!! Are you trying to be funny or what?

Quick Reply: I have a short older "kill" story~