Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I have a short older "kill" story~

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 02:31 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 93sspcoupe
thats all your trying to prove... take it to the track and post up a timeslip and maybe get a little respect
He actually started the night off pretty tame, but then he went back into dbag mode and well, now look where we are. Me laying more pwn own on him, and him hiding behind his little interwebz pictures.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just wanted to just in here and say

Oh and this one is up for multiple nominations
Old 12-17-2010, 02:43 AM
12 Second Club

I think my usertitle should be changed to "Mystic Z-28 is my bitch"

Admin/mod wanna help me out?
Old 12-17-2010, 02:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
He actually started the night off pretty tame, but then he went back into dbag mode and well, now look where we are. Me laying more pwn own on him, and him hiding behind his little interwebz pictures.
You're the one who thinks 40-50 yards is equal to 3 car lengths! Talk about pwnage.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:47 AM
Banned

I think my usertitle should be changed to "Mystic Z-28 is my bitch"

Admin/mod wanna help me out?
It's amazing how naive you truly are.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:52 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28
You're the one who thinks 40-50 yards is equal to 3 car lengths! Talk about pwnage.
I gave up that it wasn't 3 but more like 4. You're crazy if you think that it's 150 ft though.

It's amazing how naive you truly are.
You can say it all you want, but it doesn't make it true. Notice how everyone is ragging on you and not me here? What does that tell you? Oh, and you seem to get **** on no matter what forum you are on. That's telling you something as well...
Old 12-17-2010, 02:57 AM
Banned

I gave up that it wasn't 3 but more like 4. You're crazy if you think that it's 150 ft though.
You have no clue what 150 feet even looks like out on the road at high speeds. Those telephone poles you see along most highways are 320 feet, sometimes 420 feet apart. Also those little white/yellow dashes in the middle of the highway are 12 feet long (almost the lengths of a car). You have no clue what you're talking about. You're INSANE if you think that car was only 50-60 feet in front of the other.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:08 AM
12 Second Club

There's about 2 or 3 yellow lines out there, and judging how my car fits between 2 lines, well say 20 feet in between them (twice). So add some room for error and there's just about the distance I called. Sorry, you're a moron.

Keep arguing that til you're blue in the face. I'm done arguing about lines since I've proved you wrong over and over already. If you feel like continuing it, then you'll be yelling at a brick wall pretty much.

Got any other points you'd like to make that I can rip apart? Hopefully I find you a race on SCR soon. Looks like everyone there hates you as well. Hopefully someone has a nice 3 valve.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:11 AM
12 Second Club

Why do you have two names on LS1tech?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=182604
Old 12-17-2010, 03:14 AM
Banned

There's about 2 or 3 yellow lines out there, and judging how my car fits between 2 lines, well say 20 feet in between them (twice). So add some room for error and there's just about the distance I called. Sorry, you're a moron.

Keep arguing that til you're blue in the face. I'm done arguing about lines since I've proved you wrong over and over already. If you feel like continuing it, then you'll be yelling at a brick wall pretty much.

Got any other points you'd like to make that I can rip apart? Hopefully I find you a race on SCR soon. Looks like everyone there hates you as well. Hopefully someone has a nice 3 valve.
Only the people from Lincoln on there hate me....and everyone else on there from Norfolk lol. They get just as butt hurt as you do on here.

Do me a favor and go out and pace out those little dashes on a highway sometime. You'll be very surprised at how much bigger everything is when you're not doing 80+ mph down the road. I see you took that ''3 car'' pic down lol. You must of realized how dumb that looked.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:20 AM
12 Second Club

Only the people from Lincoln on there hate me....and everyone else on there from Norfolk lol. They get just as butt hurt as you do on here.

Do me a favor and go out and pace out those little dashes on a highway sometime. You'll be very surprised at how much bigger everything is when you're not doing 80+ mph down the road. I see you took that ''3 car'' pic down lol. You must of realized how dumb that looked.
Wow, having entire cities hate you must feel great. You don't think that hundreds of people from all over the country means anything? Why don't you get in on some of the local action and get your *** stomped on video for us....or just race a 3v and put 7 lengths on it. Go prove us wrong kid!

Unlike your immature ***, I can admit when I was wrong. It definitely is not 3 cars, so I took it down. However, you're a moron considering I took that down a long time ago. Just now noticing? You're slow.

Now why do you have 2 names on here troll kid?
Old 12-17-2010, 03:25 AM
Banned

Wow, having entire cities hate you must feel great. You don't think that hundreds of people from all over the country means anything? Why don't you get in on some of the local action and get your *** stomped on video for us....or just race a 3v and put 7 lengths on it. Go prove us wrong kid!

Unlike your immature ***, I can admit when I was wrong. It definitely is not 3 cars, so I took it down. However, you're a moron considering I took that down a long time ago. Just now noticing? You're slow.

Now why do you have 2 names on here troll kid?
Yeah it's funny how all of the people who KNOW ME IN PERSON don't hate me one bit. Who are you to judge someone you've never even met, *******?

I love how you pretend that 3 cars is SO much different than 4 cars LOL. That was clearly at least 7 cars. It's no wonder you don't believe my story about the 3 v. You obviously have NO IDEA what a car length even looks like. You are clearly in major denial, KID.

Old 12-17-2010, 03:40 AM
12 Second Club

You obviously have NO IDEA what a car length even looks like. You are clearly in major denial, KID.
Is that why my pictures of 1 & 2 cars were spot on? No, I know what it looks like because I'm not a fucktard like you. I don't need to meet you in person to know whether I'd like you or not. You come off as a giant douche with the biggest case of condescending arrogance that I've ever seen. You cannot admit you are wrong because you have the mental age of a 12 year old. You hide behind little pictures and ignore it every time someone proves you wrong because it would drop your already low self esteem even lower. Maybe if you got past your immature phase which most people drop at 18/19, you'd be liked by a few more people in this world, and certainly on this forum. I could care less if you're 15, 25, or 55...you act like you're in grade school and until you learn how to converse with adults on an intellectual level and have a real conversation without resorting to your petty shots, pictures, and fact avoidance, you are just an ignorant, insecure 12 year old stuck in a piece of **** 20 something's body.

PS: Is the kid thing really bothering you that much? My bad ki....dude.

Night.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:46 AM
Banned

Is that why my pictures of 1 & 2 cars were spot on? No, I know what it looks like because I'm not a fucktard like you. I don't need to meet you in person to know whether I'd like you or not. You come off as a giant douche with the biggest case of condescending arrogance that I've ever seen. You cannot admit you are wrong because you have the mental age of a 12 year old. You hide behind little pictures and ignore it every time someone proves you wrong because it would drop your already low self esteem even lower. Maybe if you got past your immature phase which most people drop at 18/19, you'd be liked by a few more people in this world, and certainly on this forum. I could care less if you're 15, 25, or 55...you act like you're in grade school and until you learn how to converse with adults on an intellectual level and have a real conversation without resorting to your petty shots, pictures, and fact avoidance, you are just an ignorant, insecure 12 year old stuck in a piece of **** 20 something's body.

PS: Is the kid thing really bothering you that much? My bad ki....dude.

Night.
Awwwww are you done crying yet little boy? I didn't know that mature adults call people names on the interwebz?

Sweet dreams.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Good God, Mystic. From one poster to another, save yourself some dignity and shut the **** up. Personally, I am glad to see Sean rip you apart, I wanted to do it earlier but once I saw how ******* dumb you are and how easy you make it, I figured I would let you pwn yourself.

You never answer a direct question, always beating around the bush.

You posted videos of SOMEONE ELSE DRIVING "YOUR CAR". Do you get why this is getting laughed out of the forum? If I post a video of John ******' Force running 2 seconds better than my best time EVER, do I tell people I did it?

I almost pissed in my pants when you said the car got accidentally knocked into 2nd...Jesus...don't tell people that, you sound like more of a bitch when you make up **** like that than when you just admit your **** got drug by a lil' ol' 4.6 Ford.

...and the pictures...why do you feel the need to post so many? It is obviously you are trying to detract from some other greater insecurity you have (AKA the audacity to answer a direct question, most likely due to your lack of knowledge) and hope that the next reader spends more time laughing at your ***-ish pic instead of realizing that you can't man up when you are staring evidence that proves otherwise right in the face.

You are worse than the uneducated dumb ***** who blindly hate on a different automaker because at least they usually shut the **** up when they are proven dead wrong. You have no substance, you have nothing to add (besides gay pictures and answering questions with questions) and I'm pretty sure you don't have one person on this forum who gives a rat's *** what you say.

Your best bet is going to bed tonight praying that everyone on this forum is struck with amnesia and this thread gets deleted. You really are that big of a douche.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
I almost pissed in my pants when you said the car got accidentally knocked into 2nd...Jesus...don't tell people that, you sound like more of a bitch when you make up **** like that than when you just admit your **** got drug by a lil' ol' 4.6 Ford.
Made it up huh? Do me a favor and read this thread, genius.

http://www.starcityracing.com/Forums...ad.php?t=15257

Why don't you go call BS on the guy who was actually driving my car at time. lol

Old 12-17-2010, 05:59 AM
Banned

Just for ***** and giggles, here's another thread you can read about the 2v mustang that ''my car'' beat. I thought this was a little odd myself. Apparently this 2 valve runs extremely well.

The bolt-on 2 valve against a cammed auto LS2 GTO. The stang only got pulled by 2 or 3 cars. About the same as the race with my car.

http://www.starcityracing.com/Forums...ad.php?t=13234

And here's another thread where he actually beats the LS2 before it had the cam.

http://www.starcityracing.com/Forums...ad.php?t=10424

Last edited by Mystic Z-28; 12-17-2010 at 06:08 AM.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

If you didn't race it. It doesn't matter. These arguments are irrelevant.

You haven't gone to the track, and you haven't raced all of these cars.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
If you didn't race it. It doesn't matter. These arguments are irrelevant.

You haven't gone to the track, and you haven't raced all of these cars.
Who gives a ****? It was still the same AUTO car and same mods.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:34 AM
Teching In

Haha yeah whatever man.

You are straight ******* delusional if you think that the last pic is ANYWHERE near 3 car lengths! My god, are you blind??? That's AT LEAST 6 or 7 lengths. Or did you mean limousines?? That would make sense.
6 or 7 lengths would be 50-60ft, not yards you retard.

You have no clue what 150 feet even looks like out on the road at high speeds. Those telephone poles you see along most highways are 320 feet, sometimes 420 feet apart. Also those little white/yellow dashes in the middle of the highway are 12 feet long (almost the lengths of a car). You have no clue what you're talking about. You're INSANE if you think that car was only 50-60 feet in front of the other.
Maybe they're that far apart in Nebraska, but around here they're around 100ft apart. My old roommate is a cop and that's how they estimate distance for accidents.

Quick Reply: I have a short older "kill" story~