Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I have a short older "kill" story~

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 09:05 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sujomatt
Well considering you don't race your car, you just post vids of other people doing it - I am sure you have no idea what it looks like or how to properly measure car lengths. Just stick to youtube and forum trolling man - you are doing GREAT

My character is the BOMB tyvm- It's not my fault you've done nothing but be a complete ignorant douchebag aaaaaaaaaaand completely disrespectful. I give it right back buddy
Yeah keep pulling **** out your ***, man. You're just showing your true colors here. I know exactly how to measure car lengths. Obviously you DON'T. It's really not hard to do unless you're legally blind or BADLY need glasses. Or if you're just plain stupid.

I'm disrespectful? How many names have you called me this morning alone? Practice what you preach, son.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

I sure hope when a mod gets around to reading this thread they will perma ban Mystic's IP address. We seriously don't need people like him around....for long.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:10 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well considering you don't race your car, you just post vids of other people doing it - I am sure you have no idea what it looks like or how to properly measure car lengths. Just stick to youtube and forum trolling man - you are doing GREAT

My character is the BOMB tyvm- It's not my fault you've done nothing but be a complete ignorant douchebag aaaaaaaaaaand completely disrespectful. I give it right back buddy
I can already tell that sujomatt is rad as hell and I've never met the guy. Rock on good sir.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I sure hope when a mod gets around to reading this thread they will perma ban Mystic's IP address. We seriously don't need people like him around....for long.
People like me? You don;t know me, pal. I believe I'm the victim here. I'm the one that is being harassed and insulted constantly.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by willizm
I can already tell that sujomatt is rad as hell and I've never met the guy. Rock on good sir.
Sounds like you are just as naive and close minded as he is.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:12 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28
Yeah keep pulling **** out your ***, man. You're just showing your true colors here. I know exactly how to measure car lengths. Obviously you DON'T. It's really not hard to do unless you're legally blind or BADLY need glasses. Or if you're just plain stupid.

I'm disrespectful? How many names have you called me this morning alone? Practice what you preach, son.
You are taking me way too seriously I see, don't get too "Butt Hurt"

Anyways, if I don't know much about car lengths - maybe it's cuz I'm ahead so often

+1

Thx broski!
Old 12-17-2010, 09:14 AM

Oh and I've already put bus lengths on a 6 speed LT1 that trapped the same as you did.
He had DR's and got about a 2 car jump on me off the line. Once I finally got traction around 40, I reeled him in HARD and ended up about 2 cars aheadof him by 80-90.
3 car lengths is only about 45. NOT very far at all! That's only 3/4 of the distance from a pitchers mound to home plate.
3 car lenghts is not very far, but 2 cars lengths equals bus lengths?

I might have reworded it as ''I'' a few times on accident.
It really bothers you that I played a little joke on you doesn't it?
If anything YOU got owned by ME, thinking that it was actually me in those videos
Yes, you totally owned us with your backpedaling.

I was going to tell everyone today but someone beat me to it.
Sure you were

Yeah it's funny how all of the people who KNOW ME IN PERSON don't hate me one bit.
That's because you're the typical internet badass...which never carries over into real life very well.

Who are you to judge someone you've never even met, *******?
On here you get judged by how you act on here.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:14 AM
Banned

You are taking me way too seriously I see, don't get too "Butt Hurt"

Anyways, if I don't know much about car lengths - maybe it's cuz I'm ahead so often
At least you admit that you don't know **** about car lengths. And I highly doubt it's for that reason.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:16 AM
Banned

Hey ScreaminRedZ, how about you learn how to read a little bit here. I said I pull 4 yes FOUR lengths on that LT1. That is indeed bus lengths!
Old 12-17-2010, 09:17 AM
TECH Resident

At least you admit that you don't know **** about car lengths. And I highly doubt it's for that reason.

You are that stupid huh? I am sticking with the distance I believe it is, and I DO know about car lengths cuz I race a LOT. But you on the other hand as IVE SAID BEFORE DONT KNOW **** CUZ U POST UP OTHER PPLS VIDEOS. KICK ROCKS LITTLE BOY
Old 12-17-2010, 09:19 AM
9 Second Club

Sounds like you are just as naive and close minded as he is.
No way man, not I. I don't know about you but I wake up in the morning and **** excellence.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:22 AM
9 Second Club

Hey ScreaminRedZ, how about you learn how to read a little bit here. I said I pull 4 yes FOUR lengths on that LT1. That is indeed bus lengths!
I think bus lengths imply more than several car lengths. I'm no car length aficionado but I do believe that is what defines the use of bus lengths.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:25 AM

How far ahead you are at the end is what counts. If you had to make up 2 because you sucked off the line then that's not the other guy's problem. You said you were 2 ahead at the end, which is not bus lengths.

Also, just for the record, how many bus lengths would 4 cars be? Are we talking short buses or Greyhound?
Old 12-17-2010, 09:31 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
How far ahead you are at the end is what counts. If you had to make up 2 because you sucked off the line then that's not the other guy's problem. You said you were 2 ahead at the end, which is not bus lengths.

Also, just for the record, how many bus lengths would 4 cars be? Are we talking short buses or Greyhound?
Probably short buses. I'm guessing that's the only ones he knows.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

People like me? You don;t know me, pal. I believe I'm the victim here. I'm the one that is being harassed and insulted constantly.
Lets go over your short stay so far...

First you join and start bashing anything Ford and people in general. Infact within a week you have gotten 3 threads closed

Second you post up LIES about you beating other cars when infact you have no proof of YOU racing anyone. So why are you even in the street racing section?

Third and last, you have no knowledge at all about cars or racing in general. You do not understand what a carlength is or about is, you think that getting the hit means an instant 1 carlength advantage when both cars are slow as sin and are both on street tires, and lastly.....you just don't get along with anyone.

You own a GM...a LS1 at that (let me say, it hasn't been proven YET that you don't) and you cannot get along with other LS1 owners. Look at me, I've never owned a LS1, I openly admit to trolling this site. Sometimes I come here to just start ****. Sometimes I give my knowledge of other cars to others. Still...people on here and GM owners in general like me because I can get along with them. You on the other hand have nothing to offer this site...
Old 12-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Teching In

I just wan't to let you all know that I told you so.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Bingo!

No way man, not I. I don't know about you but I wake up in the morning and **** excellence.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
I just wan't to let you all know that I told you so.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:48 AM
Teching In

Here ya go SRZ...

ORIGINAL: VerzGTP

ORIGINAL: SLoW SHO

ORIGINAL: 3800monte

By the way i bought an LS1 yesterday haha.
Thumbs up. Should have went M6 though.
So he could be an awful driver and spout mis-information as fact?
I'm light years better at driving than you are.

ORIGINAL: SLoW SHO

Prove it no track times boy...
Are you talkin about your XP cammed regal that barely beats a stock G8 GT? LOL my rocker'd GTP stays with G8 GT's. And both my 40th and my Z28 would stomp the **** out of that G8GT.

Hey little nickey, what makes you think that my A4 is strock?? My 40th put a few cars on a G8 GT from a roll when it had less mods then in my sig (3.0'' pulley without the heads. And my Z28 is definitely quicker than it was then. Like i said...even my un tuned rocker'd GTP stays with G8 GT's so there must be something wrong with that LS1 in the vids. That or the G8 isn't really stock...hmmm but you would never lie about a car being stock would you?! [&o][:o]
http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.as...anguage=single

The thread is TWELVE PAGES long. Same nonsense that he brings to the table everywhere he goes.

My *** a 240whp GTP pulls on a G8GT LOL
And he's a better driver than me... with all automatic slushboxes!
Old 12-17-2010, 09:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

Mystic I will say it now while you can read it...enjoy your stay while you can.

Quick Reply: I have a short older "kill" story~