Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I have a short older "kill" story~

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 11:05 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Easily, those are made up times. We have solid proof slips of YOUR CAR going low 14's with the previous owner. Either you made those times up or the kids driving fucked up bad. Your car's last trip to the track yielded low 14's, PERIOD.
LOL ''my car'' has never been to a track, tons of fun. I don't know where you got your bogus info on that one, but it is just that.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:06 AM
Teching In

Your about to get mind fucked...

Google earth, 2 random cars on the highway. Visually you could say, what? 3-3.5CARS?

Seems like googles right on that one to.

YOU FAIL
Old 12-17-2010, 11:06 AM
Tech Apprentice

Easily, those are made up times. We have solid proof slips of YOUR CAR going low 14's with the previous owner. Either you made those times up or the kids driving fucked up bad. Your car's last trip to the track yielded low 14's, PERIOD.

are you serious!??!??

This guy is talking mad **** and his car runs 14's???????????????????????????
Old 12-17-2010, 11:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28
LOL ''my car'' has never been to a track, tons of fun. I don't know where you got your bogus info on that one, but it is just that.
Dude the previous owner of your car is a member on this site. He took the car to the track and ran a 14.0. If you can't accept that then your superiority complex runs a lot deeper than previously imagined.

Perfect example of what street /= track. Snake95 ranted about how his Mustang pulled the **** out of a car than ran 12.70. Well when snake went to the track the best he could run was a 13.2. The same applies to you, street DOES NOT = track. At least Snake manned up and admitted he said some stupid things. The track is a real heart breaker, especially to a bench racer, so I understand why someone as scared as you doesn't want to know reality.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

I don't think anyone in the time I've been here has been fucked quite as bad as you have been. And I've been here since 2006.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:09 AM
Banned

I can have the kid in the 13.7 LT1 post his time slips and then I can show them to you, if you like. The kid that I pulled 4 lengths (by you guy's standards!) on from 40 to 80ish.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:11 AM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Slow, how can my car run 14's when it already raped a car that ran 13.7, and pulled another car that ran 13.3? Explain that to me.
Because that **** doesn't matter. **** happens on the street. I've been pulled on by a ******* N/A old edge cobra and I've pulled on a GT500...matter of circumstance. Doesn't mean the cobra is faster than the GT500.

Until you take your *** to the strip and run your car through the traps you have nothing but flawed ricer math based on ridiculous rolls that span less than a gear for some people.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by thunderstruck507
Because that **** doesn't matter. **** happens on the street. I've been pulled on by a ******* N/A old edge cobra and I've pulled on a GT500...matter of circumstance. Doesn't mean the cobra is faster than the GT500.

Until you take your *** to the strip and run your car through the traps you have nothing but flawed ricer math based on ridiculous rolls that span less than a gear for some people.
Doesn't matter if **** happens on the street or the track. The cars do not magically get faster or slower as they hit the track. Don't be dumb.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:14 AM
Banned

Dude the previous owner of your car is a member on this site. He took the car to the track and ran a 14.0. If you can't accept that then your superiority complex runs a lot deeper than previously imagined.

Perfect example of what street /= track. Snake95 ranted about how his Mustang pulled the **** out of a car than ran 12.70. Well when snake went to the track the best he could run was a 13.2. The same applies to you, street DOES NOT = track. At least Snake manned up and admitted he said some stupid things. The track is a real heart breaker, especially to a bench racer, so I understand why someone as scared as you doesn't want to know reality.
You are a complete dumbass. Show me where my car has been to a track with the previous owner.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

Doesn't matter if **** happens on the street or the track. The cars do not magically get faster or slower as they hit the track. Don't be dumb.
Did you beat a 13.7 car that night when it ran 13.7?
Old 12-17-2010, 11:16 AM
11 Second Club

The hell they don't...

How many street cars do you see pulling the wheels on a track? Find me 3 pictures of cars pulling the tires on a city street.

My car can run under a 7.8 to over 8.1 in the 1/8th in the span of a single night just depending on how the weather/track changes.

Last edited by thunderstruck507; 12-17-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:16 AM
10 Second Club

People like me? You don;t know me, pal. I believe I'm the victim here. I'm the one that is being harassed and insulted constantly.
^^ Some truth there.

You guys ever thought about getting off Mystic's ******* and ignoring him instead??? Maybe that might cure the problem if you pay him no mind as opposed to bitching back and forth. Isn't there even a ignore feature you can use? I'm starting to think you guys really like this guy.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 916 BREDWNR
^^ Some truth there.

You guys ever thought about getting off Mystic's ******* and ignoring him instead??? Maybe that might cure the problem if you pay him no mind as opposed to bitching back and forth. Isn't there even a ignore feature you can use? I'm starting to think you guys really like this guy.
WOW! Thank you guy! Finally someone sees the light! The only thing I am guilty of here is not backing down from an online gang bang.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

I can have the kid in the 13.7 LT1 post his time slips and then I can show them to you, if you like. The kid that I pulled 4 lengths (by you guy's standards!) on from 40 to 80ish.
Youd probably have to have a mid 11 sec car to pull that many cars on a 13.7 car in just 40 mph. My stang ran a 13.5......my brothers ran a 12.2. In 40 mph he can maybe put 3 cars on me. LT1 must have missed a gear or something.

And you fail to see our point. I don't care if you supposedly beat a 10 sec car on the street. Beating a 13.7 car and THINKING your car is quicker is much much different than going to the track to FIND OUT if your car is quicker. Cars have different powerbands, different gearing, some perform better from a standstill/roll, etc. Get us some timeslips and the ridiculing may let up a little.

You've had your car for a month......a MONTH! That barely gives you enough time to get used to how it drives, let alone get any street action with it. Respect is earned over time and experience man, not just because you can come in and think your the next speed racer.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:22 AM
Teching In

Show me where my car has been to a track with the previous owner.
WsSick posted the thread, name, and slips of the previous owner of your car. It wen't 14.0.

Accept reality, until you best your cars prior performance it is FOURTEEN SECOND CAR.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Youd probably have to have a mid 11 sec car to pull that many cars on a 13.7 car in just 40 mph. My stang ran a 13.5......my brothers ran a 12.2. In 40 mph he can maybe put 3 cars on me. LT1 must have missed a gear or something.

And you fail to see our point. I don't care if you supposedly beat a 10 sec car on the street. Beating a 13.7 car and THINKING your car is quicker is much much different than going to the track to FIND OUT if your car is quicker. Cars have different powerbands, different gearing, some perform better from a standstill/roll, etc. Get us some timeslips and the ridiculing may let up a little.

You've had your car for a month......a MONTH! That barely gives you enough time to get used to how it drives, let alone get any street action with it. Respect is earned over time and experience man, not just because you can come in and think your the next speed racer.
A month...REALLY? Wow I could have sworn that I bought this car on september 13th, 2010. Has it only been a MONTH since then?

See what I mean, you guys do not know ****. You think you know everything there is know about me, but you don't.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:23 AM
Teching In

Along with the bench racing of another person driving a car you didnt own at that time and acting as if you accomplished something.

The previous owner of my car ran an 11.8. Did I? No, so where do you see me claiming I did?
Old 12-17-2010, 11:24 AM
11 Second Club

Maybe if he goes to the track a couple times he will learn a little bit.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Banned

WsSick posted the thread, name, and slips of the previous owner of your car. It wen't 14.0.

Accept reality, until you best your cars prior performance it is FOURTEEN SECOND CAR.
That's his RECENT car you dumb SOB! My god you are ignorant. My car is a 2000 A4 not a 98 M6 like his recent LS1 is. Again, you guys do not know ****.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

A month...REALLY? Wow I could have sworn that I bought this car on september 13th, 2010. Has it only been a MONTH since then?

See what I mean, you guys do not know ****. You think you know everything there is know about me, but you don't.
Oh I'm SO very sorry.....ok, 3 months. There does that sound better? My previous statement still stands for a 3 month ownership as well.

Quick Reply: I have a short older "kill" story~