Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I have a short older "kill" story~

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 03:47 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by unit213
'Tis the season of giving now isn't it? People can be and people are banned for ignorance. I figured you guys were having fun with this guy though.
I'm stuck. I want to see him banned, but I also want to see him get raped by that LT1 and see what his excuses are and how bad he lost by.

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
So you're going to... "give" him a perma-ban? That would be a Christmas present for the whole site, as well.
I wouldn't mind a temp ban, and tell him he can come back when he races someone (like the LT1) from his own forum and posts the video here. He can come back and if he's not a total douche, he can stay.

MISTY-Now you can see that you are on borrowed time, like we all suspected. You're intolerable ignorance does have it's repercussions.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
I'm stuck. I want to see him banned, but I also want to see him get raped by that LT1 and see what his excuses are and how bad he lost by.
awwwww why have him whupped by another fbody?
send him to chi town to get whuped by a slobalt

i vote "no ban."
we need a 45 page thread occasionally!
Old 12-17-2010, 03:52 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Have you ever watched the discovery channel and seen the little cheetah's playing around with a baby gazelle? They chase him, ruff him up a little, tease him...then the
mother comes in an grabs the baby gazelle's neck and shows them how to kill it ultimately. That's what this reminds me of. Let me know when you want me to
kill this little gazelle.

This forum is for you guys essentially. We'll let the committee vote him off the island...
Old 12-17-2010, 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you ever watched the discovery channel and seen the little cheetah's playing around with a baby gazelle? They chase him, ruff him up a little, tease him...then the
mother comes in an grabs the baby gazelle's neck and shows them how to kill it ultimately. That's what this reminds me of. Let me know when you want me to
Oh man, Epic!
Old 12-17-2010, 03:54 PM

'Tis the season of giving now isn't it? People can be and people are banned for ignorance. I figured you guys were having fun with this guy though.
I knew there was no way a thread like this was escaping unnoticed. The fact that you let is go so long is what makes SR&K great

Maybe we should tell him he's banned until he runs 12's like 99_Z28. That would probably be the same thing as a perma-ban.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Your getting more sadistic in your old age.

Edit: I vote him off the island.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:56 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by hugger1975
awwwww why have him whupped by another fbody?
send him to chi town to get whuped by a slobalt

i vote "no ban."
we need a 45 page thread occasionally!
45?!?! Jesussssssss, that means we have over twice the ignorance left to go! He won't travel to get his *** beat. He won't even race marc in his home town for money to back up all the **** that falls out of the ***-cavern he calls a mouth.

I feel very empowered. A custom user title would be a nice Christmas present for him I think. I'm sure you can come up with something very fitting.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel very empowered. A custom user title would be a nice Christmas present for him I think. I'm sure you can come up with something very fitting.
here here
Old 12-17-2010, 03:58 PM
11 Second Club

Does anybody have an update on the OP if he raced the Camry or not?
Old 12-17-2010, 03:59 PM
Teching In

Guys this kid hasn't gone to a track in the 4 years that he's been arguing on the internet. If any of you actually think he's going to meet up with someone to race you're delusional. He's created an impenetrable bubble around him to seal himself off from reality. He'll tell you till his fingers fall off that he'll smoke that LT1 and show you 10 videos why, but when it comes to actually going out and racing him... never.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:00 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Gaunt
This is got to be the best post of the whole damn thread. Holy **** Gaunt.

BTW- that sig pic looks awesome! You need to post all of those pics up in a thread. MBM never gets enough attention.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Gaunt
He didn't. That's why kill is in quotes in the title. He said it somewhere in here. I'm suprised I remember that since I'm sure I'm dumber after this thread
Old 12-17-2010, 04:03 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
He'll tell you till his fingers fall off that he'll smoke that LT1 and show you 10 videos why, but when it comes to actually going out and racing him... never.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:05 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Be careful what you wish for.

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Your getting more sadistic in your old age.
34 is a pup compared to you old man.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think I'm gonna have to give Ju1ce the thread MVP for discovering that Mystic didn't even own the car when those race videos were made and then clearly tried to play it off as if he was the one racing. Bravo.

Mystic, if there were an infraction button for "fail", you would have obtained enough in this thread alone so that we wouldn't be reading any of your posts for a long, long, time. In fact, I just might petition admin to consider the option...

Last edited by PewterScreaminMach; 12-17-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:07 PM

We're all going to wake up Christmas morning and find out that he switched all of our screen names with each other.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

45?!?! Jesussssssss, that means we have over twice the ignorance left to go! He won't travel to get his *** beat. He won't even race marc in his home town for money to back up all the **** that falls out of the ***-cavern he calls a mouth.

I know, I was looking forward to some money too I still think it is funny that he talked smack about my car running 13.024@103.33 @ 3000DA when it was just full exhaust, 3.73's, and stall but he hasn't even ran at a track to begin with...
mother comes in an grabs the baby gazelle's neck and shows them how to kill it ultimately. That's what this reminds me of. Let me know when you want me to kill this little gazelle.

This forum is for you guys essentially. We'll let the committee vote him off the island...
Unit, I love you. (no homo)

I also think that you should label Mystic with a creative user title
Old 12-17-2010, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by wssick
damn that looks just like him lmao
Old 12-17-2010, 04:10 PM
12 Second Club

Old 12-17-2010, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
I think I'm gonna have to give Ju1ce the thread MVP for discovering that Mystic didn't even own the car when those race videos were made and then clearly tried to play it off as if he was the one racing. Bravo.
Hey man, it was an accident...no, it was a joke...well, he was going to tell us today, but we figured it out...either way, we totally got served.

Quick Reply: I have a short older "kill" story~