Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Tubaso Racing Nitrous Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 10:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That Trans Am is badass! Way to show them Hondas (that sounded like they had a bunch of power) whats up
Old 01-07-2011, 12:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, I can't believe your stock 4l60e is holding 600hp! Awesome races!
Old 01-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WSsick
Between your stock motor & tranny, somethings gotta give. I believe someoen got away with a 250 shot for a while before the pistons decided to give up. Can't imagine the tranny will hold up much longer either. Might want to address those so you have a bulletproof car and not lose any money.
yea the motor and tranny are both rebuilt and this is an only race car i got my other daily driving cars, my friend one of my team mates has an 00 camaro SS he was spraying 275 shot on his stock block for a long time like one year, sold the motor today actualy, compression and everything perfect on the motor, going LSX BBC now.

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
That Trans Am is badass! Way to show them Hondas (that sounded like they had a bunch of power) whats up
them hondas have 500hp to 800hp 10 and 9 second cars!

Originally Posted by TheBlueKnight
Damn, I can't believe your stock 4l60e is holding 600hp! Awesome races!
i cant believeit either, no one cant believeit either, but im saving to get a TH350.
oh and i have the summit window switch that helpss alot Bigtimee!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 01:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LVTubasoR
yea the motor and tranny are both rebuilt and this is an only race car i got my other daily driving cars, my friend one of my team mates has an 00 camaro SS he was spraying 275 shot on his stock block for a long time like one year, sold the motor today actualy, compression and everything perfect on the motor, going LSX BBC now.
There is no such thing as an LSX BBC. An LSX is a small block, a BBC is a big block. Even the 505ci tall deck LSX motors are still small blocks.

Doesn't matter if its a race only car or not, still can blow the motor and tranny on any given day. Just because 1 guy's motor holds up, doesn't mean everyone's will.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

going LSX BBC now.
Wut?
Old 01-07-2011, 02:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sujomatt
u the TUBASO from NY ?
You talking about the dude with the Honda? I dont think its this guy with the T/A.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Teching In

There is no such thing as an LSX BBC. An LSX is a small block, a BBC is a big block. Even the 505ci tall deck LSX motors are still small blocks.

Doesn't matter if its a race only car or not, still can blow the motor and tranny on any given day. Just because 1 guy's motor holds up, doesn't mean everyone's will.
im talking about the 454 LSX however you wanna call that!! and my motor will hold believe me!! is all on the tuner and the gas, how often you change plugs, oil, and have everything the right way!! and i know the tranny will blow anytime but for now im taking very good care of it!

Originally Posted by ReApEr75
You talking about the dude with the Honda? I dont think its this guy with the T/A.
nop not me!

tonight im having a $1000 race against another honda lol on the motor easy money!
Old 01-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Banned

hello guys im kinda new here still getting the hang ofit!
just wanna intruduce my self and show ya'll some of my lately runs/kills!
im Cuban leave in Las Vegas enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzz6XIMehrk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XqyKOVkc3U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKfNHWTiYIg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rScz3DqumiM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQNMEOnTrTw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA3cSsJ0iQg

have only lost once against the cobra, 3 days later when for the rematch and i won!
thx for watching
dammn!!! i was lookin for this type of action while i was in vegas over the new years holiday
Old 01-07-2011, 03:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good runs!! Reminds me of the of the street racing scene out here in a LA a few years back.

Hook it up with the tracklist of your music. Those first videos had some cool beats.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:56 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Post vids of that $1,000 race.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

tonight im having a $1000 race against another honda lol on the motor easy money!
Old 01-07-2011, 06:42 PM
10 Second Club

nice kills..dont really know who the honda guys were trying to kid racing from a dig..slicks or not it aint gonna hook when your making as much power as they sounded like they were.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Teching In

Post vids of that $1,000 race.
race wont be till tomorrow sorry!

we have someone that records all are street racing Vid out here and edit them and make them look good!
Old 01-07-2011, 08:02 PM
On The Tree

What up LVTubasoR? I'm QWKZEE93 on lvracingscene you guys are definetely killing everyone! I am in the process of building my car as of now,it's an LTX car but I hope to be killing alot of hondas as well. I have my suspension done just need those big bucks for the A.I. heads and cam! I have a grudge match against my friend in my old honda hatch from FORCEFED RACING, I so glad I ditched the hondas, anyway keep up the good work. oh and post up the race against the POWERPROS INTEG even though you lost I think he lauched way to early but good race and I hope to meet up with you guys someday!
Old 01-07-2011, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Welcome to Tech and great job keeping the streets free of trash. Why would someone want to even bother doing that to a Honda? The faster they are the more ridiculous they look-

thx guys them hondas think they can keepup with an muscle like mine lol we allways prep the streets with VHt torchit and everything they just dont hook very well!
more comming!
Damn...very nice, welcome! ... and on a Friday night no less!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At 1:19 the incar vid shows you guys nearly hitting and the Cobra letting up and swerving away: was it him or you that caused that? Cuz when moneys on the line...
Old 01-07-2011, 08:49 PM
On The Tree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXqriyckZk&hd=1
Old 01-07-2011, 08:50 PM
On The Tree

man that integra looks light ****...lmao but its fast

edit:looks like **** LOL this is there camaro ss in cali and against one of there fastest cars. As you can see his heads,cam,nitrous car is keeping up with a fully built turbo car that probably has a sleeved block as well! Not bad at all...

Last edited by 93QWKZEE; 01-07-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 93QWKZEE
What up LVTubasoR? I'm QWKZEE93 on lvracingscene you guys are definetely killing everyone! I am in the process of building my car as of now,it's an LTX car but I hope to be killing alot of hondas as well. I have my suspension done just need those big bucks for the A.I. heads and cam! I have a grudge match against my friend in my old honda hatch from FORCEFED RACING, I so glad I ditched the hondas, anyway keep up the good work. oh and post up the race against the POWERPROS INTEG even though you lost I think he lauched way to early but good race and I hope to meet up with you guys someday!
oh Force Fed Racing yea i know Geoge the owner of the show with the 800hp CRX that is scare to race me lol but hey buddy if you need any help or anything with your car lets us know we could help you see ya

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
At 1:19 the incar vid shows you guys nearly hitting and the Cobra letting up and swerving away: was it him or you that caused that? Cuz when moneys on the line...
yea both cars when side ways the street was kinda humid.

Originally Posted by 93QWKZEE
man that integra looks light ****...lmao but its fast

edit:looks like **** LOL this is there camaro ss in cali and against one of there fastest cars. As you can see his heads,cam,nitrous car is keeping up with a fully built turbo car that probably has a sleeved block as well! Not bad at all...
lol sleeve block??? all does hondas you see me racing with have sleeve blocks! that integra from Cali has a transmission that is worth 2 times what what car is worth and that is just the transmission! just igmajine all other parts! 1700lbs car very well dailedup!
thats the camaro that sold the motor guys
Old 01-07-2011, 09:32 PM
9 Second Club

Are any of these guys times published anywhere? I would like to know how I would stack up against these guys? Times in sig...

Quick Reply: Tubaso Racing Nitrous Trans Am