Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

98 formula vs LT1 Camaro and a 2000 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 12:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast T
Now do i have to come down to St.Peters and see you Mr WSsick you know i well.
*will (among a handful of other mistakes)

Looking forward to your visit friend.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:40 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BODUKE
Did you race him in something else?
Why would I need to race him in something else?
Old 01-23-2011, 12:43 PM
12 Second Club

Now do i have to come down to St.Peters and see you Mr WSsick you know i well.Im trying to be nice so i advise you to leave me the hell along Boy.
Didn't see your failed attempt at a ninja edit. Why should I leave you alone? You gonna come down here? Oh nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A mod actually told me to lay off you since you don't need any help in getting re-banned. Threatening members isn't a great way to stick around, friend. )
Old 01-23-2011, 12:58 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by WSsick
Didn't see your failed attempt at a ninja edit. Why should I leave you alone? You gonna come down here? Oh nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A mod actually told me to lay off you since you don't need any help in getting re-banned. Threatening members isn't a great way to stick around, friend. )
Lets just stop all this bull Mr.WSsick you need to just keep it moveing and Leave me the hell along.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:03 PM
12 Second Club

Now do i have to come down to St.Peters and see you Mr WSsick you know i well.Im trying to be nice so i advise you to leave me the hell along Boy.
Lets just stop all this bull Mr.WSsick you need to just keep it moveing and Leave me the hell along.
The word you are looking for is "alone."

I like where I'm at just fine, thanks though. I think I'll stay.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let's all calm down, guys.

OP, nice kills but don't get too cocky with that LS1, especially if you're anywhere near stock. Keep an open mind on just how easy it is to make most cars fast with a little knowledge and money or one day you won't see it coming.

Also, a few more details might help liven up the story (speeds of the races, gear selections, how many cars were pulled either way, mods on yours, etc).
Old 01-23-2011, 01:20 PM
12 Second Club

The word you are looking for is "alone."

I like where I'm at just fine, thanks though. I think I'll stay.
Thank you.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

wow, its been very interesting around here lately :popcorn:
Old 01-23-2011, 01:34 PM

My car runs low 12s hi 11s on motor with a heavy azz kicker boxs in the back of it...They dont call me Fast T for nothing.
Proof of 11's?
Old 01-23-2011, 01:38 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by hugger1975
wow, its been very interesting around here lately :popcorn:
FAIL. = "corn" [replace " with : ]

Fast T tried to make friends with me. We'll see how long it takes before he sets himself up, in which case I won't my an opportunity.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:39 PM
11 Second Club

You must have sucked someones nuts all night to come back. We'll see how long that lasts.
If he did you wrote the manual and starred in the video how to to it. Build you a car and run some numbers then talk your ****. I dont care about bolt on records. Put your car together and run a #, Until then don't comment unless you are bettering my times.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:43 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by lemons12
Why **** off? Cause you know just as well as I do your car doesnt perform up to par. Notice, a period makes a statement... Not a question.

Obviously i own my own shop. It is called lsx bull ****, the entire ls1tech community is a part of it. We don't actually mod our cars and go to the drag strip. All we do is make up a bunch of ets that bolt on cars run to make you look bad.
Cwutididthar?

Question.. Is anybody that runs a better et and mph than you lying? I have friends with simple bolt on cars that run quicker ets than your pile. Obviously my old h/c setup (take your pick of which one) would embaress the **** of you so no need to go there. Is it really hard to understand that there are other h/c cars out there quicker than yours.

I'm pretty sure we have had this conversation before. you are a bit remedial though and didnt quite grasp it then, just like this time.

Just for the record "*****" there are h/c ls1's that have run slower, and there are some that have ran faster than me. I really don't care what you say or think it is what it is!
Old 01-23-2011, 01:45 PM
12 Second Club

If he did you wrote the manual and starred in the video how to to it. Build you a car and run some numbers then talk your ****. I dont care about bolt on records. Put your car together and run a #, Until then don't comment unless you is bettering my times.
Did you fail the 3rd grade grammar? Track around here closed, so I have no use for a track car. I never said the bolt-on LT1s running better than you are records. You think your 11.8 is fast? ****, I wish you would come down here. I have access to a nice little kit to put me right past your slow hunk of ****. Build a combo that doesn't embarrass the rest of the LS1 community, then talk to me. I don't build cars for track #s, so you'll just have to live with being slower than a ton of H/C LT1s.

Terrible attempt at an insult btw.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Just for the record "*****" there are h/c ls1's that have run slower, and there are some that have ran faster than me. I really don't care what you say or think it is what it is!
If he did you wrote the manual and starred in the video how to to it. Build you a car and run some numbers then talk your ****. I dont care about bolt on records. Put your car together and run a #, Until then don't comment unless you are bettering my times.
I'm slaughtering your times Fwiw.. I have a good friend of mine with 273s ls1 intake 4000 converter and exhaust still full weight that runs as quick as you do.
Your car is a joke, you are more of a joke because you actually talk **** about it. Why you have the urge to call anybody out that runs a half *** time is beyond me.

If you would calm your gnarly little *** down for a minute you might be able to get some help and find out what is wrong with your setup but keep thinking anybody behind a keyboard is twelve and makes everything up, your loss.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:51 PM
11 Second Club

Did you fail the 3rd grade grammar? Track around here closed, so I have no use for a track car. I never said the bolt-on LT1s running better than you are records. You think your 11.8 is fast? ****, I wish you would come down here. I have access to a nice little kit to put me right past your slow hunk of ****. Build a combo that doesn't embarrass the rest of the LS1 community, then talk to me. I don't build cars for track #s, so you'll just have to live with being slower than a ton of H/C LT1s.

Terrible attempt at an insult btw.
GRAMMER POLICE FORGIVE MY MISTAKES! My local track is still open. Sorry to here yours has closed. My car has a lot more in it but I'm not gonna kill it just for a timeslip. This racing stuff is supposed to be fun.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:54 PM
12 Second Club

Cool

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
Proof of 11's?
I dont really consider my car been a 11 secound car just yet. A good friend of mine got a 1199 out of it at one time, but the best i could get out of it was a 1201. Its in the shop right now getting a 3600 vig stall put in it
Old 01-23-2011, 01:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by lemons12
I'm slaughtering your times Fwiw.. I have a good friend of mine with 273s ls1 intake 4000 converter and exhaust still full weight that runs as quick as you do.
Your car is a joke, you are more of a joke because you actually talk **** about it. Why you have the urge to call anybody out that runs a half *** time is beyond me.

If you would calm your gnarly little *** down for a minute you might be able to get some help and find out what is wrong with your setup but keep thinking anybody behind a keyboard is twelve and makes everything up, your loss.
Who have I called out please produce the quote that says that? I know there are cars faster then mine .But I have a problem with people who have not ever gone 11 nothing commenting and saying who **** is slow!
Old 01-23-2011, 02:01 PM

I really don't care what you say or think it is what it is!
Lay off him guys, maybe he was running street tires that day and the DA was bad. Everyone knows LT1's need sticky tires and good DA to go fast

I dont really consider my car been a 11 secound car just yet. A good friend of mine got a 1199 out of it at one time, but the best i could get out of it was a 1201 It in the shop right now getting a 3600 vig stall put in it
Thanks for being honest! Good luck with the new stall, it should really wake the car up
Old 01-23-2011, 02:03 PM

Who have I called out please produce the quote that says that? I know there are cars faster then mine. But I have a problem with people who have not ever gone 11 nothing commenting and saying who **** is slow!
Maybe not quite a callout, but these are what people are referring to:

Did you race him in something else?
Btw Don't you go calling out any ls1's it wont be pretty for you.
lemons! you act like your such an expert on here. Do you own a shop or are you one of these people that lie about there cars and times.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Who have I called out please produce the quote that says that? I know there are cars faster then mine .But I have a problem with people who have not ever gone 11 nothing commenting and saying who **** is slow!
You had a problem with me.. I am about to crack sixes full weight with a 226 cam...??? New setup is an l92 with ls3 heads etc, should be solid mid to high tens on motor and bottom tens high nines on the bottle.

Calling out? Anytime you tell someone thy are lying about their times.. Pretty much every lt1 every time they are mentioned.. etc etc etc...