Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Shit talking Bimmer owner get shut up really quick...

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 11:02 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default **** talking Bimmer owner get shut up really quick...

I'm in my friend's 04 Mustang GT and we pull up to the gas station for a little bit of peeeetrol. And Brock in his BMW 540i pulls up and people jump out talking **** on my friend's Mustang. This one girl was like you don't want none of this Bimmer we got twin turbos and 80k in the motor. He revs it up and sits it on the rev limiter for a couple seconds. It sounded amazing honestly(straight pipes) then the owner steps out(Brock) I know some people in the St. Charles St. Peters area know him, he's super cocky. He was like nah I'm bullshittin' it's a stock 4 cylinder..Right bullshit he thought I didn't know anything. I can clearly see your fat *** valve covers. He had straight pipes and an open element filter on the end of a stock intake hose. Everyone in his car is talking **** saying we don't want none. I tell my friend you'll eat him alive. I know this kid's car he just doesn't know it. Plus he had a couple BIG dudes in the car. So he wants to throw 800$ down I'm like nah it's not my car let's just go for fun. (I do the talking for my friend lol) so I talk him down to 100 bucks. We go from a 20 roll. Both cars are sticks. Mustang has K&N cold air intake, really good clutch(Not sure of what it is, he bought it with it) SLP loudmouth cat back and a steeda short throw. I figure we'll pull maybe half a car or two. We do three honks and Bimmer leaves a split second to early then we pull HARD put two and a half cars almost immediatly. Shut it down around 80. Then he does a ricer fly-by. We go to collect the winnings and he's a no show. (figures) shutting up a car full of **** talkers was worth it for us.

Moral of the story
Mustang GT-13,000
BMW 540i-5,000
full tank of gas-50
beating a car full of **** talkers-PRICELESS.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

One slow *** beamer then lol, always better to beat the cocky guys especially in front of their friends.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:22 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Nice kill Bro i hate talkeralways talking in front of they dam friends.F*^cking Azz holes.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:30 PM
myk
TECH Fanatic

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Was it a newer 540? What the hell does 80K in the motor mean? Miles? Guess it doesn't matter. Good kill. I hope you run into this guy again. I also hope you run into the chick again too-nothing like putting a mouthy woman in her place...
Old 01-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Millions of brain cells died reading that ****.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:38 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by itsslow98
One slow *** beamer then lol, always better to beat the cocky guys especially in front of their friends.
They're pretty weak anyway I'm pretty sure. And he drives the dog **** out of it.

Originally Posted by Fast T
Nice kill Bro i hate talkeralways talking in front of they dam friends.F*^cking Azz holes.
Hell yeah haha it was a good time we couldn't stop smiling.

Originally Posted by myk
Was it a newer 540? What the hell does 80K in the motor mean? Miles? Guess it doesn't matter. Good kill. I hope you run into this guy again. I also hope you run into the chick again too-nothing like putting a mouthy woman in her place...
Older like 2001-2003ish. Yeah she's pretty nasty..she thinks it's funny when she farts. I was like ew.

Originally Posted by Mkelcy
What's that supposed to mean?
Old 01-27-2011, 11:53 PM
***Repost Police***

Nice run, but I wouldn't *think* that you would pull that hard immediately. Those cars are basically dead-even stock (slight edge to the Bimmer), so maybe he started in 2nd gear? Either way, good kill and shutting up ******** is always fun
Old 01-28-2011, 07:24 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Nice run, but I wouldn't *think* that you would pull that hard immediately. Those cars are basically dead-even stock (slight edge to the Bimmer), so maybe he started in 2nd gear? Either way, good kill and shutting up ******** is always fun
I was shocked too, but like I said he had four people, two pretty big dudes at least 300lbs each plus the driver was pretty big at least 6' 5" he got and I was like why hello there you giant. LOL. The Mustang had be (250ls) and a tiny stick for a driver. Plus I know he beats the **** outta that Bimmer. So I doubt it's up to par. But anyway it was a fun night!
Old 01-28-2011, 08:00 AM
12 Second Club

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by Stocker94z
I'm in my friend's 04 Mustang GT and we pull up to the gas station for a little bit of peeeetrol. And Brock in his BMW 540i pulls up and people jump out talking **** on my friend's Mustang. This one girl was like you don't want none of this Bimmer we got twin turbos and 80k in the motor. He revs it up and sits it on the rev limiter for a couple seconds. It sounded amazing honestly(straight pipes) then the owner steps out(Brock) I know some people in the St. Charles St. Peters area know him, he's super cocky. He was like nah I'm bullshittin' it's a stock 4 cylinder..Right bullshit he thought I didn't know anything. I can clearly see your fat *** valve covers. He had straight pipes and an open element filter on the end of a stock intake hose. Everyone in his car is talking **** saying we don't want none. I tell my friend you'll eat him alive. I know this kid's car he just doesn't know it. Plus he had a couple BIG dudes in the car. So he wants to throw 800$ down I'm like nah it's not my car let's just go for fun. (I do the talking for my friend lol) so I talk him down to 100 bucks. We go from a 20 roll. Both cars are sticks. Mustang has K&N cold air intake, really good clutch(Not sure of what it is, he bought it with it) SLP loudmouth cat back and a steeda short throw. I figure we'll pull maybe half a car or two. We do three honks and Bimmer leaves a split second to early then we pull HARD put two and a half cars almost immediatly. Shut it down around 80. Then he does a ricer fly-by. We go to collect the winnings and he's a no show. (figures) shutting up a car full of **** talkers was worth it for us.

Moral of the story
Mustang GT-13,000
BMW 540i-5,000
full tank of gas-50
beating a car full of **** talkers-PRICELESS.
Hmm. I busted the **** out of one of those on 70 a couple months back while going through st.charles/st. pete. We both got off at 61 and he turned into some apartments on the left when you take 61 north.

Anyways he was ******* with me on the highway, I gave him the hit everytime and still murdered him. He did have 2 passengers though.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:46 AM
TECH Regular

Now I have a headache...
Old 01-28-2011, 09:08 AM
10 Second Club

Great kill, i'm assuming it was an E39 (1997-2002)?

I hope you run into him in a situation where you can collect the money, that piece of **** needs a solid *** kicking.

It should be a close race with a healthy 540i not full of sumo wrestlers. 540s are close to 3800lbs when they aren't full of fatasses so he was probably at 4700+, and have very restrictive intakes/exhausts from the factory. A few basic mods and a little weight reduction and they can be brought into the low 13s @105+ so they do have some potential.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:50 AM
Teching In

Good kill i guess?
Old 01-28-2011, 12:40 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mkelcy
Now, come on. We both know that's not possible.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:05 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TT Sedan
Good kill i guess?
I know you're a BMW owner (I've also owned a few, FWIW) but let's be realistic, shutting up a **** talker is always a good time.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:32 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

**** talkers drive all different types of cars. Those 540i's aren't really all that fast. They are decent, but not really that much to worry about. Stomped one that took the hit in my T/A pretty easily. What the hell is he saying it has TT's? You can always tell a **** talker because no one that has put serious money and time into their car would immediately say what they got.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:40 PM
Banned

Nice kill, I used to live in O'Fallon 8 years ago. I remember a guy in a Mach 1 with the plates Z Killer (huge **** talker) and I shut up his mouth one night but I got paid $2,500 for that race. and I have always wanted to go back and drag his *** down the highway again.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Those things are like beating wounded baby seals. I've owned a few BMW's and that car isn't impressive except for the comfort and it handles well for a midsized sedan.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:42 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Sweetness
Old 01-28-2011, 03:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Sweetness
Did you open the big box you got the other day? (saw it on FB)
Old 01-28-2011, 03:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Quick Reply: Shit talking Bimmer owner get shut up really quick...