Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

'01 ws6 vs 2011 5.0 mustang.

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 02:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
If you were closer I probably would. I'm just saying calling out lightly modded auto LS1 with a Full-bolt ons, Cams, and Nitrous Mustang is kinda

But whatever helps you sleep at night

LT are considered exhaust, TB is stock just ported hence the reference to it as a free mod.
If "If" was a fifth I could be getting fucked up right now. Your the one talking out the side of your neck. The point is here is a guy that has a comparable car to the one the OP raced and he would like to race him. Jebus.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FOG52
Why don't you come and do it yourself sonny boy. I'm sure I have a Mustang that can handle you.

Plus he has LTs and a TB in case you forgot.
E-racing just kills me. One guy bragging to another that his car has bigger ***** is soooo comical.

In that case, I wan't a race to.Your Mustang. Vs. my ragtop '98.

Old 02-09-2011, 03:01 PM
On The Tree

Dammit I see your in TX. Oh well.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:02 PM
On The Tree

If you were closer I probably would. I'm just saying calling out lightly modded auto LS1 with a Full-bolt ons, Cams, and Nitrous Mustang is kinda

But whatever helps you sleep at night

LT are considered exhaust, TB is stock just ported hence the reference to it as a free mod.

IF IF IF Bahaha. I don't consider long tubes just exhaust. Its convenient to forget the LT1 also has 1.1 liters more displacement. Hell it still has 700cc more displacement than a 5.0 does. So stop whining about a few mods its just...well...gay. Stop on others and come down here yourself we will get on film. It will be fun. If your scared of that I have a 6 cylinder car I'll run you with as soon as it gets back in a couple of weeks.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Teching In

IF IF IF Bahaha. I don't consider long tubes just exhaust. Its convenient to forget the "LT1" also has 1.1 liters more displacement. Hell it still has 700cc more displacement than a 5.0 does. So stop whining about a few mods its just...well...gay. Stop on others and come down here yourself we will get on film. It will be fun. If your scared of that I have a 6 cylinder car I'll run you with as soon as it gets back in a couple of weeks.
What the hell are you talkin' bout Ford boy?
Old 02-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Demon 383
E-racing just kills me. One guy bragging to another that his car has bigger ***** is soooo comical.

I take it that's the Convertible SS in your sig right? Saw the track vid a few years ago on LS1.com. That thing flies! I would love to have that kind of power in a topless car.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by m_liel
What the hell are you talkin' bout Ford boy?
I take it that's the Convertible SS in your sig right? Saw the track vid a few years ago on LS1.com. That thing flies! I would love to have that kind of power in a topless car.
See how easy that is? Multi-quote is your friend.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Teching In

From now on, I will never multi-quote again. Just to drive you crazy.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:17 PM
On The Tree

That would be a good race for my GT 500 but I'm afraid you wwould have me beat by a little. Just proves there is always someone faster. Now it you want to take a couple of spark plug wires off I have a 6 cylinder car too

Last edited by FOG52; 02-09-2011 at 05:02 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

From now on, I will never multi-quote again. Just to drive you crazy.
Damn it!
Old 02-09-2011, 03:19 PM
10 Second Club

This thread is turning into a clusterfuck.

Multi-way call-outs from people who don't even live in the same region? WTF is this ****?

Can we keep to the call-out between the OP and FOG, because that's the only realistic one?

One noob question, is a NANO system nitrous? I'm not a nitrous guy, not familiar with the terms
Old 02-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Beans

Multi-way call-outs from people who don't even live in the same region? WTF is this ****?

Can we keep the call-out between the OP and FOG, because that's the only realistic one?

One noob question, is a NANO system nitrous? I'm not a nitrous guy, not familiar with the terms
The SRK section might not be the 'best' place to learn nitrous.

Your friend:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-oxide-10/
Old 02-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

I can say the same **** about your Unicorn Rustang that you claim to be fast. Would be fun to call out but its not going to happen because you live in butt **** egypt.
I've posted up time slips...have you?
Old 02-09-2011, 03:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Beans

Can we keep to the call-out between the OP and FOG, because that's the only realistic one?

http://www.nano-nitrous.com/
Old 02-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Teching In

^^ Even better.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:31 PM
On The Tree

It's nice. Damn near impossible to plant all that power to the ground in a street car though. Of course you could go high 9's with a lot less power.

That would be a good race for my GT 500 but I'm afraid you wwould have me beat by a little. Just proves there is always someone fast. Now it you want to take a couple of spark plug wires off I have a 6 cylinder car too
What does the Shelby ET/Trap?
Old 02-09-2011, 03:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
I don't know why you'd call him out, you'd obviously lose.
You know that for a fact or do you just like the taste of his ***** that much? Either way its all speculative. Which is why I thought it was childish for someone to come into someones thread an try to steal their thunder by calling them out with a paragraph full of mods.

Nice!!! Proves my point, there will always be someone faster. The majority of the time nobody actually races.

IF IF IF Bahaha. I don't consider long tubes just exhaust. Its convenient to forget the LT1 also has 1.1 liters more displacement. Hell it still has 700cc more displacement than a 5.0 does. So stop whining about a few mods its just...well...gay. Stop on others and come down here yourself we will get on film. It will be fun. If your scared of that I have a 6 cylinder car I'll run you with as soon as it gets back in a couple of weeks.
Your Alzheimer might be kicking in but I think you meant LS1 not LT1. Fully modded 3V with cams and nitrous vs. a stockish LS1, way to push your ego.

Sure why not, I'll stop what I'm doing right now just for you gramps.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:37 PM
On The Tree

I have only have only gone to the track once and got thrown off after a 10.24 @ 138 but I have a friend with the exact same race setup as mine and he ran 9.92 @ 142.73 but I imagine he is a better driver than me. His car made about 12 more HP catless than mine with high flow cats.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:42 PM
10 Second Club

The SRK section might not be the 'best' place to learn nitrous.

Your friend:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-oxide-10/
Like i said, i just had a quick question.

I was just reading up on the NANO stuff on their site, looks like awesome tech.

If i ever put spray in a car (won't be my current one) that'll be something to consider.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:49 PM
***Repost Police***

Your Alzheimer might be kicking in but I think you meant LS1 not LT1. Fully modded 3V with cams and nitrous vs. a stockish LS1, way to push your ego.
Off the spray, a cammed 3V still doesn't have the power level or the powerband of a stock 5.0. Seems like a legit call-out to me.

Quick Reply: '01 ws6 vs 2011 5.0 mustang.