Old 02-14-2011, 11:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 02-14-2011, 11:51 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
lol **** you sean

And if you were serious in that other thread about not knowing what a GoPro is...

http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-motorsports-hero-camera
Old 02-15-2011, 12:23 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice Lambo RSKY, looking forward to even more videos.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by WSsick

And if you were serious in that other thread about not knowing what a GoPro is...

http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-motorsports-hero-camera
Beans already PMed me brah! Welcome to last week

me sean
Old 02-15-2011, 07:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by itsslow98
I think the next race should make it even by putting 78lbs of legitmate internal engine parts for a lambo in his trunk. And then they should both find equal weight passengers down to the ounce to ride along.

Mother ****** is complaining about 80lbs in a car that weighs 3200lbs. I couldnt weigh that damn much if i took the whole motor out of my car.
Who runs around with car parts in their trunk that they later plan to put on? Maybe I should throw the turbo and manifold in the hatch.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:17 AM
Teching In

Interesting...

Looks like some of you guys need a course on using forum features...
Old 02-15-2011, 08:59 AM
12 Second Club

Beans already PMed me brah! Welcome to last week

me sean
Who runs around with car parts in their trunk that they later plan to put on? Maybe I should throw the turbo and manifold in the hatch.
Use the multi-quote ************!
Old 02-15-2011, 09:59 AM
10 Second Club

Use the multi-quote ************!
******' Stopsign...

Old 02-15-2011, 11:07 AM
9 Second Club

The last 10 replies to this thread were more entertaining than the OP's narrative.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm
The last 10 replies to this thread were more entertaining than the OP's narrative.
That shouldn't surprise you.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:26 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
That shouldn't surprise you.
Truf.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:01 PM
On The Tree

Just to clarify. RSKY said he put a bus on you when he honked, you say 1-1.5 cars. So how much was it really?

Heres the part of his post i forgot to quote,

There were a few times I returned the favor of honking first it was pretty ugly as well.. So if you want to say you beat me by a car half, that's fine. Cause it was about a bus length when I honked. Maybe more..
Old 02-16-2011, 07:19 PM
11 Second Club

either way Killmalls video made it look like they were flirting. I didnt see one solid good race out of that 5 minute flirt video but I could clearly tell that the lambo was a good deal faster then the viper.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kidcamaro98
either way Killmalls video made it look like they were flirting. I didnt see one solid good race out of that 5 minute flirt video but I could clearly tell that the lambo was a good deal faster then the viper.

I think we can all agree on that.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:06 PM
TECH Regular

Cool car but that is the shittiest camera position.See more of your hand then the actual cars.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall
Thanks man. I changed the tune recently to a custom SCT tune from the generic SCT tune I had. With the Generic tune I was at 476 rwhp. The car admittedly feels a bit more powerful now. I may be closer to 490 rwhp but say 480 rwhp to be conservative.

The car is at 3280 pounds and thats 100 pounds lighter than a 3380 pound 2003-2006 vert viper. And 170 pounds lighter than a 2008 3450 pound viper..

So to be honest I dont think a gen4 Viper at 170 pounds more than me and maybe another 40 rwhp is that fast. I think it could maybe tie the gallardo instead of loseing by 1-1.5 cars like I did
and still 300 lbs heavier than my older car. you car is so heavy man.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by assasinator
and still 300 lbs heavier than my older car. you car is so heavy man.
Prepare to be bombarded by magazine articles and internet facts about the weights of every car that could compete with the viper.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Fadi
So you had 1-1.5 cars on him while not knowing the car 100%, not in the right shift mode, and having a passenger while he was solo? Killemall, maybe a name change is in demand? Maybe......icantbeatrskyforthelifeofme
(You make no sense. I just hung damn well with a 129-134 mph 1/4 mile car in a 8 year old viper with light mods and tune..)

#1- Your stories suck, just tell us who won or learn how to tell a good story without terrible attempts at imagery.
#2- It's Italian, not Italion.
#3- AMAZING, not amazeing
#4- You were "overweight" by like 50lbs. Big deal.
#5- Run from a dig like a man and get your *** handed to you.

(see vid)

PS-Wasn't your car down for a cam install, or was that just a lie?
PSS- His car looks better than yours ever will, and will sound infinitely better.
(I dont lie bout **** man. Long story about a dealership trying to screw me and ultimately fixing my stuff for free but not installing the performance parts)

Originally Posted by willizm
Killemall, do you seriously think you won any of those races? It looks like in all your vids you lost by a length or two to RSKY who isn't even driving to the cars full potential. Unless you call a false start a race

Well you must be delusional. Just like when you said your half black. You're pastier than me and you live in Hawaii. Lol
(who cares what color I am)

Originally Posted by hugger1975
im pretty sure i have never mentioned weight in my car on any thread i posted.

(you probally didnt have a legitimate 80-100 pounds in your trunk)

unless its excessive, it shuld be assumed everybody has something in their trunk.
(see vid)

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Jesus just admit you got your *** handed to you by a more ridiculous car. This makes me really wanna drive my car but its down until the end of the month =(
(Admit what? 1-1.5 cars on clean runs isnt getting my *** handed to me..He pulled on my 2-3 shift wich is a hard shift in a viper..With more pactice on my side it could be a 1/2 car to 1 car lead for him..His paddle shifters are amazeing)

Originally Posted by Fadi
RSKY, For the love of LS1TECH and the rest of the world, next time you race Killemall, please MAKE SURE you both have passengers, your windows are slightly down so there are no horn excuses, and you are in the right race mode. You should have learned by now that Killemall will do ANYTHING to get a win on video, even if he cheats his way there, so he can post it on the forums. Luckily, most of the times the forum member are quick to catch on his BS.
(weres your Gallardo..did you upgrade to a newer Lambo or ferrari? Race any Vipers...You havent added anything to this site in quite some time..So stop bitching)

Originally Posted by UBoysPlayBall?
First of all that was the worst attempt of a street race I have ever seen. lol How hard is it to get a clean run in

(hard for two guys not wanting to lose an inch by rolling down their windows)

Anyhow, two awesome machines! No suprise the LP570 is quick but I didn't expect a light bolt-on Gen 3 Viper would run that close. I can only imagine a Gen IV to be insanely fast.
(Me either)

Killemall- serisously dude, do you make an excuse for everything? The weights came out the same, give or take 50lbs. Quit your bitching, your car is slower than RSKY's.

(no excuse..my story and vid was very fair. He had a passenger and I had lots of weight in the trunk..Should be mentioned)

RSKY- next time, run this ****** from a dig with launch control and in Corsa (if you feel comfortable enough to do so) and make sure everything is equal (passenger each) so he can't bitch. Can't wait to see a good video out of your camp instead of the crap he makes.
(******?..That word seems rooted in your mind..Good luck with that you rascally rabbit)

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Ok I know I said I wouldn't read anymore killmail from killemall, but this one sounded too good to pass up. I'd like to see more actually. Good write up and nice cars I really hope you guys will do a dig
(thanks)

Originally Posted by itsslow98
I think the next race should make it even by putting 78lbs of legitmate internal engine parts for a lambo in his trunk. And then they should both find equal weight passengers down to the ounce to ride along.

(Both nothing in the trunk and a passenger will be good)

Mother ****** is complaining about 80lbs in a car that weighs 3200lbs. I couldnt weigh that damn much if i took the whole motor out of my car.
(not complaining just stateing facts)

(see vid)

Originally Posted by 96ssindeed
Just to clarify. RSKY said he put a bus on you when he honked, you say 1-1.5 cars. So how much was it really?

(no one put more than a car and a half on anyone except on false starts)

Heres the part of his post i forgot to quote,

There were a few times I returned the favor of honking first it was pretty ugly as well.. So if you want to say you beat me by a car half, that's fine. Cause it was about a bus length when I honked. Maybe more..
Originally Posted by kidcamaro98
(wouldnt say 1-1.5 cars is a good deal. These are two fairly fast rides..What seems like mere seconds in the vid is actually damn near 50-150 mph. We are side by side in the two good races from 25-120 (then he pulls a car from 120-130...And side by side from 50-120 Tthen he pulls car car and a half from 120-140)

Originally Posted by MillerTime85
Cool car but that is the shittiest camera position.See more of your hand then the actual cars.
(Running a camera by your self while racing isnt easy)

USE MULTI QUOTE MOTHER *******

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekNMkZMxQB8
Old 02-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Teching In

See, isnt that much better? One nice concise post.

And from videos I saw him pulling away everytime. 1-1.5 cars I would think you stopped his pull and sat there.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:54 PM
***Repost Police***

It only would have gotten worse if they had gone faster.

Quick Reply: Killemall viper vs rsky gallardo