Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

just smoked a 99 cobra rustang

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 02:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sujomatt
Since your name is Big Boy... I'll assume u are 5'3 120 lbs?

*trolling*

Like i just said i don't know what trolling is....and i'm actually 6"3 280 lol...i haven't been 5"3 since i was about 10
Old 02-17-2011, 02:59 PM
TECH Resident

Trolling is like instigating arguements and being a jerk to get a rise out of ppl lol
Old 02-17-2011, 02:59 PM

edit: i looked up trolling and, how could i be trolling with a true story with vids to prove it?? Are you that bored brother lol? Say what you want i just wanted to post a kill story since i rarely get a race around here i wasn't looking to argue....sheesh...
Old 02-17-2011, 03:01 PM
TECH Resident

You trolled cuz u hid that u had a shot on it
Old 02-17-2011, 03:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olRV0FIYiKw

there another vid for you haters...a shitty one too my girl was filming
Old 02-17-2011, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by sujomatt
Trolling is like instigating arguements and being a jerk to get a rise out of ppl lol
Oh ok...then yea i guess i didn't tell i had nitrous at first...i just wanted to see how a few of these guys would react tahts all...im not a jerk though
Old 02-17-2011, 03:03 PM

the sound sucks on the vid when i posted the link....you can hear me honk 3 times in the full size vid very clearly
Old 02-17-2011, 03:08 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by bigboyls1

were you there? I raced him from a dig. He was a good driver also.....he lost...don't bench race jesus
Ok troll, I was gonna give you benefit of the doubt. But obviously your comprehension skills aren't quite up to par. I was neither bench racing, nor making excuses for the Cobra. I was responding to this...
Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
lol Nice kill. Don't know guess that was yet another guy who believed the Cobra coolaid myths that just a few N/A mods is all it takes to walk a LS1. Them and the "I supercharged my 2 valve so that means that no N/A stock displacement Fbody/GTO/C5 vette can possibly touch me". See that all the time at the saturday evening car shows- ALWAYS by guys that don't have enough track experience to even tell you where the tech booth is located at the nearest track......
Now OP, is your LS1 stock? Ok. So when I say "that car would do well against a stock LS1," am I talking about this race? No. You have exhaust, steeper gears, and a tune... might not do much, but it obviously does something. And my name isn't Jesus.
Oh ok...then yea i guess i didn't tell i had nitrous at first...i just wanted to see how a few of these guys would react tahts all...im not a jerk though
So were any of those races done without spraying? And btw... that bolded part is the DEFINITION of trolling.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow.... Thats all I am going to say.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bigboyls1, don't listen to stopsign. He always tries to push peoples buttons, you'll learn to ignore him. plus he also drives a rustang so he get pretty offended.

Anyway great kill. If he didn't go on 3 honks that's not your fault but his.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:23 PM
TECH Regular

I see we have another easily excitable member in the SR&K section.
Oh joy...
Old 02-17-2011, 03:40 PM
On The Tree

Was that Cobra even aware that he was racing somebody???

If he was, that has to be the slowest Cobra I've seen yet.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by mannyman84
Bigboyls1, don't listen to stopsign. He always tries to push peoples buttons, you'll learn to ignore him. plus he also drives a rustang so he get pretty offended.

Anyway great kill. If he didn't go on 3 honks that's not your fault but his.
thank you brother i really appreciate the kind words. This site is great and has given me alot of good ideas for my car....everyone is giving me **** about not saying i had a 150 shot...but in reality i walked him from a dig without the juice.. andwould do it again 10/10 times. i really wanna find a terminator cobra to race with the 150 shot after i put my headers and stall in
Originally Posted by Heater
Was that Cobra even aware that he was racing somebody???
i don't even know what to say to that .....uh yes he did he was just out horsepowered by about 100rwhp...listen close you can hear his car, and see the front end going up and down from shifting... pretty obvious.

If he was, that has to be the slowest Cobra I've seen yet.
dude....i was spraying a 150 shot! It's a 99 bolt on NA cobra vs a stock LS1 (which would be a great race stock) with a 150 shot! of course i'm gonna pull him.. next race is gonna be my dads 04 Z06 with the 150 shot
Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Ok troll, I was gonna give you benefit of the doubt. But obviously your comprehension skills aren't quite up to par. I was neither bench racing, nor making excuses for the Cobra. I was responding to this...
don't call me troll.....i wasn't trying to be a dick im sorry i misunderstood you i'm not trying to make enemy's here, so i'm sorry if i was rude
Now OP, is your LS1 stock? Ok. So when I say "that car would do well against a stock LS1," am I talking about this race? No. You have exhaust, steeper gears, and a tune... might not do much, but it obviously does something. And my name isn't Jesus.

i understand what you mean now..
So were any of those races done without spraying? And btw... that bolded part is the DEFINITION of trolling.
yes the last one from a dig i did without juice and my girl recorded the damn ground i'm not even gonna post it, but i pulled pretty good on him NA. On the juice it wasn't even a race . I was just excited cause i just put the 150 jet in lol thats why i was using it...
Old 02-17-2011, 03:56 PM
***Repost Police***

dude....i was spraying a 150 shot! It's a 99 bolt on NA cobra vs a stock LS1 (which would be a great race stock) with a 150 shot! of course i'm gonna pull him.. next race is gonna be my dads 04 Z06 with the 150 shot

1) Your LS1 isn't stock.
2) Quit benchracing
Old 02-17-2011, 03:59 PM
On The Tree

Let me get this right...you sprayed against a N/A 4.6?
Old 02-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

im still uploading another vid...here's a shitty one of when i gave him one car length...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXt9JoZJ6EE

i know it's a shitty iphone vid and my girl flimed it and didn't do a good job i'm tryin to get the other one up also thanks
So you post up a video of you honking 3 times while you are a carlength behind a Mustang then you fly by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olRV0FIYiKw

there another vid for you haters...a shitty one too my girl was filming

And here is a video of you "racing" what looks like a 99+ Mustang with a GT front bumper.

Maybe I have a 150 shot that made that cobra look like a little v6, stopsign....either way i could outrun your car in reverse off the bottle...lol....just kiddin..................but seriously i could lol
No...................you really couldn't. Hell you couldn't outrun my wife's N/A Mustang unless you sprayed it. How sad
Old 02-17-2011, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
I see we have another easily excitable member in the SR&K section.
Oh joy...
I was thinking the same thing
Old 02-17-2011, 04:53 PM
***Repost Police***

I'm just waiting for him to start with the "Why are so many people on LS1tech that don't even own LS1s?"
Old 02-17-2011, 06:05 PM
Staging Lane

**** hits the fan
Old 02-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I'm just waiting for him to start with the "Why are so many people on LS1tech that don't even own LS1s?"
Heck, without you guys constant bitching & moaning in every single Mustang kill thread, this place would actually be boring.