Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Some more runs vs. Nissan GT-R, COBRAS, Camaro, Vette and EVO9

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011 | 09:56 PM
Teching In

Quick car, great driver as always.
Old 02-17-2011 | 09:59 PM
On The Tree

If you were a bit closer, I would love a dig 1/4 mile run with you OP.
Old 02-18-2011 | 09:18 AM
TECH Regular

What is with all the new defensive-as-**** members in SR&K?

You ask them a simple question or offer advice and they drop a load in their pants.
Old 02-18-2011 | 10:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

young fagels...that's why.
Old 02-18-2011 | 11:24 AM
On The Tree

^^What's a fagel???
Old 02-18-2011 | 11:49 AM
10 Second Club

Are you sure that's a T67 Evo?

It's damn slow for a T67, and sounds like it's spooling much too quickly for a T67.

Unless it's on low boost because he's afraid to hurt a stock bottom end or something?

That car is about 150whp below where it should be with a properly supported T67.
Old 02-18-2011 | 02:05 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
Tuned, not tunned. For future reference.
Sean, wtf, I am usually too lazy to point that **** out and know you get a chubby from it, so live up to your title

ZYBORG, nice running car, your vids in the other thread were great too. Sounds great, too.
I can only fight the good fight for so long. I have like 10 tabs open for **** from this site, so I can't help everyone's grammar. I basically do laps around this site, plus a local others and local ones.

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32

You ask them a simple question or offer advice and they drop a load in their pants.
Tell me about it. It's becoming an epidemic.
Old 02-18-2011 | 02:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Shhhh, you'll offend someone asking questions like that. They are sensitive and their nuts haven't dropped yet.
Old 02-18-2011 | 05:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Average Joe
^^What's a fagel???

A ******* ******. Dick sucker(without a vagina). queer. Andy dick, richard ******* simmons,... a homosexual. Etc... -----> <-----
Old 02-18-2011 | 06:29 PM
On The Tree

LMFAO!!! I have never heard that one, but guess I'm straying off topic. Good runs OP and I still would love a 1/4 mile against you just for ***** and grins...
Old 02-18-2011 | 09:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Your soo hardcore. Not enough? What do you call what you have now? Short changed? Cam would help you out.... don't get cocky, your not that fast sport.
Yeah ok...

Ill say it again so hopefully you will capture what I told you earlier...

Im not interested in camming my car, its not what im looking for...

It is not the set up I want...

Oh, and that "homie" bullshit you might want to leave at home next time guy...

Originally Posted by Average Joe
If you were a bit closer, I would love a dig 1/4 mile run with you OP.
Thats cool and all but at this point in time my car is not set up for digs...

Ha ha... Its funny how you join to a forum on the interwebs and you get the occational know it all that wants to tell you how and what you should do to your car, assuming that you just picked it up at the dealership yesterday...

young fagels...that's why.
Aww thats so cute, you got your own little code words and all...

Originally Posted by Beans
Are you sure that's a T67 Evo?

It's damn slow for a T67, and sounds like it's spooling much too quickly for a T67.

Unless it's on low boost because he's afraid to hurt a stock bottom end or something?

That car is about 150whp below where it should be with a properly supported T67.
Thats what the guy said, he also said that he was running out of injectors... he needs to upgrade that piece of the puzzle next..
Old 02-18-2011 | 09:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think someone's panties are in a bunch.
Old 02-18-2011 | 09:53 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ZYBORG

Ha ha... Its funny how you join to a forum on the interwebs and you get the occational know it all that wants to tell you how and what you should do to your car, assuming that you just picked it up at the dealership yesterday...
I know I'm tired, but I really have very little idea what you wrote here...

Does anyone care to elaborate what I just read?

Last edited by DiscerningZ32; 02-18-2011 at 09:58 PM.
Old 02-18-2011 | 10:37 PM
10 Second Club

Thats what the guy said, he also said that he was running out of injectors... he needs to upgrade that piece of the puzzle next..
That explains it.
Old 02-19-2011 | 12:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah ok...

Ill say it again so hopefully you will capture what I told you earlier...

Im not interested in camming my car, its not what im looking for...

It is not the set up I want...

Oh, and that "homie" bullshit you might want to leave at home next time guy...

WHAT UPPPPP HOMMIE HOMMERSOOOON???!!!! Hows it going G MONEY. Don't be a ******* *** dude,..i'm not some far away off internet dweed. There's a REAAAAALLLLLY good chance you and I will run into eachother, be it that we're in the same neck of the woods.... so I suggest you take a step back and chill the **** out.

Nobody is telling you what to do to your car,...it's a ******* suggestion..... How many cars have you put together there BIG DAWG? Try a little less E thug and a little more the nice white boy. We like logic here,...put down your tin foil curtain for a minute, you may pick up on that. Hence,..the simple, cam install...it's a cheap,...way to go,..and it would hold anyone over, till they're next step

Thats cool and all but at this point in time my car is not set up for digs...

...neither is mine but, you man up and do it once in a while. Whats that, no traction? Then learn how to drive your manual transmission vehicle a little better junior. I've launched with plenty of automatic LS1's on the street... hooking right next to them. Anyone will tell you,..my car isn't a dig car. Learn to drive,..it'll save your life

Afraid of advice...don't join a forum. Afraid of GOOD advice....don't join tech.

....i'd seriously like to hear more of your elaborate skills,

Aww thats so cute, you got your own little code words and all...

roger doger **** breath.

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
I think someone's panties are in a bunch.

It's funny, I love it. Especially since he's local.
Old 02-19-2011 | 06:38 AM

Hmm, didn't take long to get interesting

Last edited by ScreaminRedZ; 02-19-2011 at 06:43 AM.
Old 02-19-2011 | 10:04 AM
Banned

nice vid.. Take it to the track on a tire
Old 02-19-2011 | 10:30 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Where did all the douches come from all of sudden? Zyborg.....sorry bout all the hatetin on here, this is something that has just recently happed. I hope you keep posting all the great vids....and for you nay sayers...check the sig on how a ls6 runs......I may even be close enough for a couple of ya.
Old 02-19-2011 | 10:51 AM
TECH Resident

nice kills homie
Old 02-19-2011 | 11:23 AM
Teching In

WHAT UPPPPP HOMMIE HOMMERSOOOON???!!!! Hows it going G MONEY. Don't be a ******* *** dude,..i'm not some far away off internet dweed. There's a REAAAAALLLLLY good chance you and I will run into eachother, be it that we're in the same neck of the woods.... so I suggest you take a step back and chill the **** out.

Ok dweeb, since we are probably going to run into each other, I suggest you come and let me know personally what problems we are having when you see me and we can square them away then.

Nobody is telling you what to do to your car,...it's a ******* suggestion..... How many cars have you put together there BIG DAWG? Try a little less E thug and a little more the nice white boy. We like logic here,...put down your tin foil curtain for a minute, you may pick up on that. Hence,..the simple, cam install...it's a cheap,...way to go,..and it would hold anyone over, till they're next step

I know what a ******* suggestion is BIG DAWG, I dont know if you realize it yet but your poor attemt at one was not welcome..

Maybe it was the "homie" bit or telling me, not suggesting, what I need? ....... "you need a cam hommie"

Maybe it was the comment about my set up? ...... "Your leaving **** on the table....."

Maybe it was the smart *** comment about what the **** and FRC is....."FYI... FRC's-(Fixed Roof Coupes)...99-00 are not LS6 cars, only Z06 FRC's from 01-04.."

Maybe it was when you decide to start getting personal?...... "Your soo hardcore. Not enough? What do you call what you have now? Short changed? Cam would help you out.... don't get cocky, your not that fast sport."

Or maybe it was when you decided to throw your little code word insults around? ........... "young fagels...that's why. "...... "A ******* ******. Dick sucker(without a vagina). queer. Andy dick, richard ******* simmons,... a homosexual."

You are the E-thug here buddy, throwing your little insults around on the internet to a guy you dont know. You come in here pounding your chest and acting like you own Tech...

Im not affraid of suggestions and here is a real one BTW...:

You might want to change your approach.. Here is an example of how things could have been different and maybe we could have been BFFs..

"Hey man good runs. Have you thought about adding a cam to your car? It is fairly cheap to do nowadays and would get you some great results to kick more *** in the street.

Im very knowledgeable when it comes to our cars and could help you out if you need, as Im local to your area. LMK.

-Jammie."

...neither is mine but, you man up and do it once in a while. Whats that, no traction? Then learn how to drive your manual transmission vehicle a little better junior. I've launched with plenty of automatic LS1's on the street... hooking right next to them. Anyone will tell you,..my car isn't a dig car. Learn to drive,..it'll save your life

My car is not a dig car right now, we arent all ballers like you. Im on a ******* budget hence why I dont just add a cam or do digs...

Appreciate the "saving my" life bit too... But my militay trainning has that part covered I think...

Afraid of advice...don't join a forum. Afraid of GOOD advice....don't join tech.

....i'd seriously like to hear more of your elaborate skills,

roger doger **** breath.

It's funny, I love it. Especially since he's local.

Dont worry about my skills, I dont worry about yours....

Listen guy,

Im not looking for trouble at all, not my style. But if **** gets started Ill be sure to finish it. Im no punk I promise you that.

Signed...

**** Breath..