^^ Lol @ your sig
Old 02-22-2011, 07:09 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ben, man up. Race us. At a mutual spot.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:29 PM
Teching In

Ben you never answered me. Accept or decline the race against my 408 piece of **** gto. If you accept the motor will have a rush put on it and we will have multiple videos in my location north of cabot.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:12 PM
Teching In

wow. 13 pages for MERV the Call out people. and then when they accept he find a way to make them have to do so much to get that race. and in the process trying to make them back out. and now he wont even race. i figure this. if MERV doesnt go out friday ngiht and race how about the cobra and gto and lt1 go out and have videos racin. so that SOMETHING can be seen and it can be known merv bitched out while 3 cars waited to spank. that. ***.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:36 PM
Teching In

I still waiting on a pm on a location and time. I have to receive either. I did get one asking for pics of the car. But that's it. Its coming out Friday night. if we race great. If not great. I have Nothig to prove.

Either way it's a win/win for me. I either beat a 650hp car. Or i loose to a 650hp car. I have a dyno sheet showing what my cAr made. And I have the time slips and mph to back up. I'm not talking ****. I don't really care either way. Ill have a good night and *** my hot *** wife when I get home!
Old 02-22-2011, 08:44 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lightningmedic
I still waiting on a pm on a location and time. I have to receive either. I did get one asking for pics of the car. But that's it. Its coming out Friday night. if we race great. If not great. I have Nothig to prove.

Either way it's a win/win for me. I either beat a 650hp car. Or i loose to a 650hp car. I have a dyno sheet showing what my cAr made. And I have the time slips and mph to back up. I'm not talking ****. I don't really care either way. Ill have a good night and *** my hot *** wife when I get home!
He's not lying, His wife is hot! And either way we should start making some decent quality vids! No more Iphone vids!
Old 02-22-2011, 09:17 PM
10 Second Club

Straight from facebook!

Ben Morin
Friends list got cleaned out..if you stayed consider yourself lucky!

On a serious note I'm droppin back out of all the local crap..I'm done with these clowns.
If you are looking for any kind of car club do not come to Little Rock..it's infested with rice and douche.

I think its facebook official, He's pussing out! What a shocker!
Old 02-22-2011, 09:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

People always make such a big deal out of a call out. If people really wanted to show up and grab a lane... they would.

Merv.. Really? if your worried about it, which you made the call out so I assume you are. Make the drive and walk out on them. Your Stroker motor shouldn't even have to worry any of the cars listed.

Other guys. STFU. No one here cares about the flavor of the week in your passenger seat. No one here cars about some window that got busted out forever ago because the girl is trick.

Show up and drag this 408 boat anchor if you got enough car to do it.

Save the drama for your mama and facebook.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:10 PM
Launching!

::yawn::

Becoming boring
Old 02-22-2011, 10:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Strong running MCSS.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Teching In

I love 84-87 Monte Calo SS's. Awesome car.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:16 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
How did everyone in Arkansas get so much sand in their vagina's all at once?
I couldn't have said it better myself-

I'm not sure I should close this or frame the bitch as the most asstastic thread I've read.

Ehhh, I'll close it-
Old 02-22-2011, 10:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

The long and short of it is that anybody from Central Arkansas knows Mervs rep. If that motor was a third of what he said then his Camaro would've been competing with the fastest street cars around. It came nowhere close to that. If it really made 650hp and it's in a 3450 lb Monte Carlo then it would be a fast ****** street car regardless. But no he's on here talkin **** about a bolt ons GTO. It doesn't matter if your **** runs 13s or 8s, it is what it is and if you don't have slips to back your times it doesn't mean ****. My truck ran 11.6x in the 1000' at Centerville spinning its *** off and before longtubes and a better tune. Do I think it'll be faster with traction and the new mods? Yea... But without a slip i can't prove ****.

Merv if your **** was as fast as you claim and you've got all these guys calling you out you would carry your *** to Centerville and pick them off one by one. But you wont do that bc you're scared. Say what you want I'd rather race 1/4 mile blah blah blah but if you had the car to back up your mouth you'd go to Centerville anyhow just to make a point. **** on all that street racing you come to my hidden spot bullshit. Take it to a track and settle it.

Quick Reply: 1984 MCSS vs. 06 LS2 modded GTO