Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1984 MCSS vs. 06 LS2 modded GTO

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 09:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Apparently the spot merv has picked isnt up to par. As mike gave you YOUR race.(roll) last time. i believe it is on his terms where it takes place. he would like a highway run from a dig. plenty of spots for that and its been done countless times. so him saying yes or no would have no bearing. If mervs car is so badass why cant he race somewhere else? mabye let mike pick a back road in the boonies. and btw merv u havent been out enough recently to be there when they tickets have been given. i saw u out on time and we raced and that was it.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Launching!

If you haven't noticed by the 15,000 previous posts of Merv. They are all
Bullshit. He is a liar about all his races.

He has got beat by a stock lt1 with 100 shot by a guy on this board.
He got beat by me in my bolt on 03 mustang by over a car and 2 people from this board saw it.

I can tell you by experience. Mikes GTO has no spray......at all. It runs like s bolt on GTO should. Runs door to door with my friends stock 03 cobra.

Merv's car is not fast for a 408. It never pulled a tire......i can promise you that.

And how can he be Gettin laid when he can't get off ls1tech long enough to pull his pecker out of his pants and into his hand....
Old 02-21-2011, 09:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 196 Likes on 152 Posts

That's cause I'm not dumb enough to get a ticket where you guys go.
My place is clear.
Last highway race I saw Nico almost had his car totaled out by a GMC..for being stupid.
Originally Posted by ChairForceRacer
I've told him I'll dig race him! Thats what I wanted in the first place! But were not gonna change how things are done for him! He can chose to come out and prove himself or STFU(which he wont do either way)!
Come get your dig race, my spot.
My car isn't the one getting owned in the vid so attempt to reclaim yourself..:p

Ya cause ur **** box wasnt running!

The cops threw your name out!

I will be at best buy in nlr at 10pm this weekend, just like last weekend! You can do what you want!
Lol cops don't give names clown..

This is his backdown fellas..plain n simple.

Problem with this is the local clowns here won't rag his *** like you all will so this pussyness slides.

Society has gone to ****..
Old 02-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Teching In

Merv your an idiot... pick another spot. or are you too bent on the fact that if he doesnt race where YOU want him to then your not going to race. thats makes it 1 spot that YOU want to race. he has said he will race you at any spot BUT THAT ONE. seems like your pussin out to me. just sayin.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:40 PM
11 Second Club

If my ***** so slow then why you afraid to run it at my place..?
Old 02-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Teching In

why are you afraid to run anywhere else? do you see where your going with this?....
technically my ******* acura is faster than your monte carlo in my book. because its been down a track and as any point in time ill race someone. any one. anywhere. because im not a *****. Hell i raced you in your camaro and embarrased you for the first 500 feet..
Old 02-21-2011, 09:44 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by the_merv
That's cause I'm not dumb enough to get a ticket where you guys go.
My place is clear.
Last highway race I saw Nico almost had his car totaled out by a GMC..for being stupid.

Come get your dig race, my spot.
My car isn't the one getting owned in the vid so attempt to reclaim yourself..:p

Lol cops don't give names clown..

This is his backdown fellas..plain n simple.

Problem with this is the local clowns here won't rag his *** like you all will so this pussyness slides.

Society has gone to ****..
You had no problem with a highway race sunday!?! I wouldnt call 1 car getting owned! Been pulled harder by a stock motor turbo civic! People dont rag on me cause I dont spit pullshit out my ***!
Old 02-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Launching!

o-****. lol It just snowed like 6 inchs up here, least you guys get 2 drive your cars,Plus no1 up here street races like all you guys do,up here they just blow by you @ 110mph. I like watching you guys talk **** lol.Getting me tru the winter
Old 02-21-2011, 09:48 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by the_merv
If my ***** so slow then why you afraid to run it at my place..?
Cause its ur place, ur a snitch, you bust peoples windows in! I dont trust you! Your dirt slow for what you have and what you claim! come out this weekend, you can run a 600hp cobra and see what a real 600whp car pulls! After I **** you up from a dig!

Last edited by ChairForceRacer; 02-21-2011 at 09:56 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No offense...

BUT, how about both of you shut the fxck up and just race? Lol, it's like watching to ******* aregue about who's gonna win in a fight.
Just race then let the ****-storm commense.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:12 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Stocker94z
No offense...

BUT, how about both of you shut the fxck up and just race? Lol, it's like watching to ******* aregue about who's gonna win in a fight.
Just race then let the ****-storm commense.
I dont get why its such a big deal to beat me, I'm a bolt on gto and he has a built 408! he should try racing some other built cars! I'm nothing to brag about beating! I'm starting to think he's retarted by the bs he comes up with, and my mom said to be nice to the special kids!
Old 02-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Teching In

Let the ******* cars run and yall shut the hell up! I'll be there and make sure none of you boys do anything! lmao And let me do the damn video taping this time! Mike there is some place out here where i live yall could do a few quick runs with no cops around or just hop on the freeway in cabot til ya get an open spot stop and ******* run "MERV THA PERV".. Lord i hope this 410hp car outruns ur **** talking ***... Go back home Yankee
Old 02-21-2011, 10:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Stocker94z
BUT, how about both of you shut the fxck up and just race?
Seriously.

Merv, according to them you're fine with a highway run one week but not the next?

They're giving you your dig race, but they don't want to do it at your spot because it seems they think you're a sketchy ****.

So quit being a sketchy **** and run your race on their stretch of highway, or, pick a spot neither of you frequent so you're not at anyone's spot.

Not trying to be rude, but this pissing contest is getting ridiculous.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

So what we have here is two guys with an overload of sand in their vagina's with cars that aren't that fast arguing about where to get down. One apparently talks **** and doesn't show up and the other is apparently a snitch and douchebag. Sounds like a pretty even matchup to me. Pick a neutral spot and get with it. Post up a vid when its done. Have a nice evening ladies.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:19 PM
11 Second Club

Matt, you were moving at 40mph, I was at a dead stop, I ran your *** down.

To the other Matt, Kris's car got beat, Cammed & Sprayed LT1..say it all now.., and that S/C Mach 1 got beat too..I guess you can call a S/C a bolt-on.

Regardless of what my old cars did/done, I have a new car, new setup, and I'm calling out a GTO that at the moment the standings are..

MCSS: 1
GTO: 0

Cause its ur place, ur a snitch, you bust peoples windows in! I dont trust you! Your dirt slow for what you have and what you claim! come out this weekend, you can run a 600hp cobra and see what a real 600whp car pulls! After I **** you up from a dig!
LMAO..Mike that's the answer I'd expect from someone of your age, maturity, and cowardness. Every excuse in the book and couldnt even say no. You are a *****. Let me know when your nuts drop and you get permission from your boyfriend to race.

After I **** you up from a dig!
So are you actually comin out now? Where is this supposed to happen..

It sure as **** WONT be where you all get tickets..and on the highway..

It's not a big deal till you ran your mouth Mike, then I called you out, you want a dig race, I agree to that, and you are making every excuse possible here to NOT run..

Here are the terms..

Both cars on DR's, your car with one passenger since you took the back seat out, my car with one passenger, and a third car for neutral party. My passenger and your passenger will be the witnesses, one will be the flagger, the other will be the person at the end of the 1/4 with the third car.

Simple, easy, no drama.

So answer the question.. plain and simple Army proof..

You have a challenge from a LSX MCSS on an open neutral spot, do you accept or decline?
Old 02-21-2011, 10:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Beans
Seriously.

Merv, according to them you're fine with a highway run one week but not the next?

They're giving you your dig race, but they don't want to do it at your spot because it seems they think you're a sketchy ****.

So quit being a sketchy **** and run your race on their stretch of highway, or, pick a spot neither of you frequent so you're not at anyone's spot.

Not trying to be rude, but this pissing contest is getting ridiculous.
I had to chase him down the highway to get the run..they want to stop in the middle of the highway, with traffic keep in mind, and do a dig race..
****** gay.

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
So what we have here is two guys with an overload of sand in their vagina's with cars that aren't that fast arguing about where to get down. One apparently talks **** and doesn't show up and the other is apparently a snitch and douchebag. Sounds like a pretty even matchup to me. Pick a neutral spot and get with it. Post up a vid when its done. Have a nice evening ladies.
LMAO..
Old 02-21-2011, 10:24 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Old 02-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Teching In

i actually was there when you raced the charged mach 1. i flagged it. and u lost. sorry.
who the **** is matt. my name is nathan and i drive an integra. not that rsx. we raced from a dig. and i kicked u so hard out of the hole that when i got back people had actually thought i won. i had to tell them u came around me mid 3rd.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NotlS1
i actually was there when you raced the charged mach 1. i flagged it. and u lost. sorry.
who the **** is matt. my name is nathan and i drive an integra. not that rsx. we raced from a dig. and i kicked u so hard out of the hole that when i got back people had actually thought i won. i had to tell them u came around me mid 3rd.
Haha I remember that night I set that up with the red rsx, merv was stopped and the rsx was rolling 15 20 mph. And the rsx won! lol ben you even high sided on the side of the road that night and we all had to help you out of THE DITCH AGAIN.... lmao
Old 02-21-2011, 10:34 PM
Teching In

Wow there's alot of bullshit said in this thread.

1. A cam, spray lt1 beat u with this motor in a lighter car. We have the video. And yes he came to ur spot and spanked that ***

2. Yes a pro charged Mach beat u. From a roll. We also have the video

3. I'll bring my 430/460 hp car out to ur spot and race. I've raced Mike muti times and beat him by the same amount everytime. Dig, roll, dosent matter.

4. If that car has 650. We also have a 650 car that I'm sure would like to spank that old *** piece of ****.

Thanks for playing!

Quick Reply: 1984 MCSS vs. 06 LS2 modded GTO