Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1984 MCSS vs. 06 LS2 modded GTO

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 12:22 AM
11 Second Club

Received 197 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally Posted by NotlS1
merv. u cannot deny a straight timeslip. im sorry but if your going to sit here and say that a car ran 10.3 1000ft and then went on to a 12.3 1/4 mile and call bullshit. u need to learn times. 12.3 at 111 is a healthy trap. my friends del sol goes 10.3s at 100ish and runs a 12.3 at 111. par on with mikes gto. just sayin man. his timeslips have been posted. that kinda says something. what bs are u gonna try and call on him now?
What are you a fckn track pro now?

Big difference in a Del Slo that weighs as much as my dick, and a GTO that's a fckn road anchor.

I'm callin BS on the mod listing for that time..as well as prob other people. You've been playin on the 1k track, I grew up watchin 1/4 miles..

Lol you just need to shut the **** up unless you have a car you are racing..let Mike handle his own, I think he can do it, I have faith in him.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:24 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

stick n stones. ive personally seen his 12.3 timeslip. at 111 in the gto.
only way that slip would be possible is with a DA in the negative 1000+ category--- ie, a bullshit number. Sorry, but a cai/tune/dr LS2 GTO is a low 13 second to highhhhh 12 second car IF it can hook. Take those bullshit timeslips and claims somewhere else.
Originally Posted by ChairForceRacer
It did 12.3 at 111 at dallas raceway! thats with intake/tune/dr's I've raced a 405whp Gto, same weight, and pulled 1 1/2 to 2 cars! It's gonn go into the 11's no problem! I'm gonna be breaking the m6 bolt on Gto record and maybe the a4 bolt on record but that's 11.5 gonna be close and everythings got to be perfect!
Good luck on that. You better fill your trunk with four leaf clovers because you are gonna need some gay *** luck to do that even with mineshaft air--- and I want video proof, including license plate numbers or a view of the driver.

Toooooo many guys have been claiming crap like numbers like this around here: getting old quick. I've been to the track too many times to count and watched REAL cars running REAL numbers to ever think your numbers are legit. Period.
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Merv that road anchor near stock GTO was at your rear quarter panel in your BUILT RIGHT 408 MC.
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
You mean your harassing pm's about how old I am? Age is irrelevant. You being from Arkansas does explain quite a bit now though.
Not from Arkansas, I just wanted an age for your ignorance.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:25 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
only way that slip would be possible is with a DA in the negative 1000+ category--- ie, a bullshit number. Sorry, but a cai/tune/dr LS2 GTO is a low 13 second to highhhhh 12 second car IF it can hook. Take those bullshit timeslips and claims somewhere else.

Good luck on that. You better fill your trunk with four leaf clovers because you are gonna need some gay *** luck to do that even with mineshaft air--- and I want video proof, including license plate numbers or a view of the driver.

Toooooo many guys have been claiming crap like numbers like this around here: getting old quick. I've been to the track too many times to count and watched REAL cars running REAL numbers to ever think your numbers are legit. Period.
My GTO ran 12.5 @ 111.74 with nothing but DR's... The DA was around +1500.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:25 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by the_merv
What are you a fckn track pro now?

Big difference in a Del Slo that weighs as much as my dick, and a GTO that's a fckn road anchor.

I'm callin BS on the mod listing for that time..as well as prob other people. You've been playin on the 1k track, I grew up watchin 1/4 miles..

Lol you just need to shut the **** up unless you have a car you are racing..let Mike handle his own, I think he can do it, I have faith in him.
So then what am I hiding merv? I have no reason to lie about what I have! I have a healthy car that responded well to the bolt ons I have!
Old 02-22-2011, 12:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Merv that road anchor near stock GTO was at your rear quarter panel in your BUILT RIGHT 408 MC.
Yea i cant believe hes still talking **** when the guy hung with him. This is total ricer **** in this thread.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:26 AM
11 Second Club

And who's **** were you sucking at the time?
Old 02-22-2011, 12:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by the_merv
And who's **** were you sucking at the time?
Priceless, you can't be further backed into the corner.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:27 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by itsslow98
Yea i cant believe hes still talking **** when the guy hung with him. This is total ricer **** in this thread.
Yes it is, get the **** out and take your rice with you.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:28 AM
Teching In

i race my car all the time. what ive made my car do is more impressive than what youve done with yours sorry tom say pro. and actually yeah i just might be. see i race in arkansas. but i travel to the 1/4 mile strips in the sorrounding areas for events. all the time.. ive seen the differences in times. and not so much a difference in the two. as the del sol only made 230whp max. im talking about the consistancy there. if you think that a 12.3 at 111 sounds wrong. then idk what does.your theory is flawed your an idiot.. and u grew up watching 1/4 miles merv. guess what we are doing? were racing on them. something you apparently dont do. id be glad to race you. id do the same thing as last time. embaress u halfway and then ud come around me. pretty sad for a 650 monte carlo against a 190whp tops integra.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:28 AM
11 Second Club

Talkin ****..lol..I called him out to a race and it looks like I got it.. that's all I need.. the rest is whatever it is..no need for it really.

I'm just here drinkin a beer.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:30 AM
10 Second Club

Da was 150 when I did that pass! I was dead hooking sliping it out from 4krpms and nailed the run! It happen, sorry but its not a big deal, stock m6s have done 12.7's with dr's only! did 10.9 in 1000' with stock car and stock tires!
Old 02-22-2011, 12:31 AM
11 Second Club

i race my car all the time. what ive made my car do is more impressive than what youve done with yours sorry tom say pro.
OMG you beefed a Honda up..thats like a buff gay guy.

It's not more impressive, there are a ton of you Fast n The Furious wanna-be clowns wrecking into **** all over the fckn place..I'm not impressed, more/less disappointed with society since that movie came out.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:31 AM
Staging Lane

My GTO ran 12.5 @ 111.74 with nothing but DR's... The DA was around +1500.
yeah, and remember how I always called BS on THAT slip? lol I'm an equal opportunity *******. --- difference being that YOU actually have ran your GTO against a ton of cars and, regardless of the seemingly bogus timeslip times you claim, have backed up your **** time and time again. YOU know for a fact how your car does against most other cars on the road. Which of course means you know that the times you got are not in any way similiar to what you would get at a track on the west coast, or at a NHRA track.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Wooooop where the Fck have I been?!
Ben, the GTO went 111mph, i went 110 and we ran pretty damn close on motor

So....uhh...ur running the cobra...? And the GTO..?
Wanna run a good ol' LT1..?

And this time, is where I want.. I'm not driving almost an hr To a place u say is "great to run" and be ran off by cops after the first run.

PLEASE tell me u didn't say 650hp..? Please..
I only made 440rwhp(on spray) and we know how that hwy run turned out
With a passenger in my car*

So, friday night I guess?
None of that running around BS, get there n get it done
Old 02-22-2011, 12:34 AM
11 Second Club

Which of course means you know that the times you got are not in any way similiar to what you would get at a track on the west coast, or at a NHRA track.
What's the difference with the track he ran it on vs the ones that you speak of..just curious.
Teching In

yeah, and remember how I always called BS on THAT slip? lol I'm an equal opportunity *******. --- difference being that YOU actually have ran your GTO against a ton of cars and, regardless of the seemingly bogus timeslip times you claim, have backed up your **** time and time again. YOU know for a fact how your car does against most other cars on the road. Which of course means you know that the times you got are not in any way similiar to what you would get at a track on the west coast, or at a NHRA track.
I ran my PB on an NHRA track. True I don't think a lot of people can replicate my times with my mods, but I do believe I could replicate them in the same conditions driving their car.
Teching In

so because i drive an acura? that i built from scratch and ran decent times with it. makes me fast and furious? or are u hiding behind your muscle car again? You dont know a thing about me or my knowledge of cars merv. idk about you but this is what i do for a living. and at 21 i prolly know 10x more about the theories of engine building than you can can learn in the next 10 years.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:37 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Green3spd
Wooooop where the Fck have I been?!
Ben, the GTO went 111mph, i went 110 and we ran pretty damn close on motor

So....uhh...ur running the cobra...? And the GTO..?
Wanna run a good ol' LT1..?

And this time, is where I want.. I'm not driving almost an hr To a place u say is "great to run" and be ran off by cops after the first run.

PLEASE tell me u didn't say 650hp..? Please..
I only made 440rwhp(on spray) and we know how that hwy run turned out
With a passenger in my car*

So, friday night I guess?
None of that running around BS, get there n get it done
If you want in then you meet us all up where we are going..we've already discussed it. Its out in the county, you cant make it then dont cry.

Quick Reply: 1984 MCSS vs. 06 LS2 modded GTO