Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

540 Rwhp @2000 vs 480 rwhp viper

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 04:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
And my 331cid motor kicked out 456rwhp. Hell a Ferrari has a much smaller motor and kicks out even MORE. Its all in the combination...your argument is kinda retard
Yeah but my car is faster.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 02-28-2011, 05:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by the-s2k
if i could recall when me n the gtr and you stop and relax looking out of the ocean on top of h3 you did say i beat you twice, respecting i took that it was a fun race. but either your so into racing that u post it on forums as a "kill stories" btw u never beat me in your stock 275 hp nsx, and also i wasnt worried about you that night, i was to busy racing the gtr, we just had a curious car jump in which was you, your two races was nothing but finger counted down, who does that on freeway runs, even thou your horn couldnt match up to a tricycle horn, wasnt excepting it at all, those were your two kills, ready for my stories, me getting irriated with the whole finger count down and premature jumps, i decide to do the three beeps, and thats when not knocking on your viper, brake boost the **** out of your viper and had four cars on you. right? or am i talking out my import ***? but the video you have you obviously which the camera to look your rear as soon as i past. nothing to take away your kills its funny that u would post that how it seems, u "ripped me apart" same old killemall as before. to the gtr, you suck! haha i got pulled so bad even when i prejumped. good and solid car. so me being the guy i am i reviewed the video and what i seen the first race you got the jump but i yankified you later on. you cant really get the jump and then shut down. second race you got me then when u did the finger and last race? i pulled on you 3 cars. so def your kill stories tel people in your version **** video, eat popcorn and listen. end of story

did beat you in the nsx. We hit it. You spun and I put two cars on you. You quickly got back up to my door and then you lost control and hit a wall. A win is a win. But glad your OK

Yes you are talking out of your import ***. The races were good. I genuinely felt at the time we talked that I had won two by half a car and you had one two by a car length. But after reviewing the vids I saw one of my kills we shut down with you door to door with me. On another we shut down with you a half a car back.

On your kills I observed in the video that you hit it well before me. Gaining a length from the start and then holding it till shutdown. Also coming into my lane and nearly causing a colision at 120 mph. Hard for me to hand out kills of a length when you jumped very early. As the video shows.

Cars were quite even and I wasnt expecting that. With that said the GTR destroyed you over and over again. The car is very fast on race gas. So no surprise there.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by silverz28camaro
Yeah but my car is faster.
Still you are saying the power output of a bigger v10 isn't impressive when neither is yours.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:23 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sujomatt
Longest multiquote ever ^^

And who said the s2k was jumping? too much to read back through after viewing the vid against killemall and the z06.. Seems he was merely compensating the lag and not brakeboosting if any at all. Fair races all around IMO
sure its not easy to brake boost a lite car with that kinda power. He hit a car length early on two races. But it was still good runs

Originally Posted by Cosmos
You race like ****. You jump and you shut down when your about to get a bus put on you. Every vid I see of yours you do that. Even that guy in this s2000 figured you out and jumped the last run
I go to the top of my third wich is 130 mph. Theirs traffic and curves ect and Im not doing 140-160 in those conditions

Originally Posted by Beans
Killemall didn't jump once in the vid against the s2000.

I try to never jump early. Rather lose than earn a false victory.

It's not his fault the guy in the S2K drives his car like it's N/A.
Originally Posted by Beans
It's probably all turbo lag.

The runs were a little short, and killemall has done some creative editing in the past. Theres a lot of traffic in the S2k vid and HI seems to be full of curves and elevation changes, so long runs are probably difficult to do.

Either way, it was a close race.
Thanks and yea 130 mph is the top of my third were I shut down and Ive never done creative editing several people assumed I was lying about my silver 605 awhp GTR video. Were I barely edged it out. 3900 pounds and 605 rwhp. Well now theirs this 2800 pound 540 rwhp S2k video that shows close races.

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I personally just find it amusing how he boasts how godly Vipers are stock and how godly Vipers are with TT's and used to always bring up TT Vipers in previous discussion, but when it comes down to him putting TT's on his car, he chooses to spend $3k to keep it "OEM stock with a warranty" while other supercars are modding and walking right by him. In my eyes, that seems to defeat the purpose of modding a car.

Why do I have a hard time believing window regulators are $4,500? If they really are, your dealer must love doing business with you

Killemall, quit trying to fool us. You have not achieved this much humility in a month

Actually I dont pay anything because its under warranty. So I love doing buisness with them. Only car walking right by me is the GTR. And the modding $$$ spent on that car could easilly by a used 2008 corvette. I wish I would ask my wife if we could drop 35K on my viper to make it faster. Might as well start packing my bags now

As far as the humility..Well I changed my sig and everything. Im not 22 years old anymore like when I first started posting here. Im in my early 30's now and realize that as much as I love the Viper......GULP.......Their are better cars out their, each in their own ways. So yes I have changed belieave it or not

Is the viper stock? i would think 480rwhp in a 6speed is a bit weak for a v10 500cu.in. motor.

my god my 364 cu.in motor kicks out 451 rwhp in a stalled auto
Originally Posted by Mr370z
s2k you have a sweet car but I don't know why you're trying to justify yourself.

well that V10 is 2003 technology. Back in 2003 450 rwhp from a stock engine was insane. Nowadays week sauce for a 8.3 liter V10. The 2008 vipers have 550 rwhp from the same size V10

We all KNOW Killemall got yanked. He should have been. Killemall just refuses to believe his Viper cannot hang with everything. He even tried to say his "460whp" (or whatever he's making up now) hung with a 750whp (or was it 650whp because he was on a lower boost settin?? ) GT-R.

FACT: Killemall makes videos that make HIM look good. Meanwhile he's picking fights in a STOCK Viper trying to hang with cars that are a bit out of his league. Not hatin' on you Killemall but get out of fantasy world and do what you're supposed to do with a Viper: ROAD RACE.

FACT my videos are of exactly what happenned. Raced the 2sk that I agree with you about (out of my league) and figured was gonna put 3 cars on me..Ended up with very close races. Thats what makes street raceing so fun. No place to road race here in Hawaii. Only street race

It's actually a 505cu. inch motor and HP/L or HP/cu.in. is a silly argument.
Yes it is a silly argument. rwhp is rwhp..Only great thing about the 8.x engines is bragging rights from haveing the largest production engine available and shitloads of torque. Torque that can win the race you shouldnt have one and also kill you
Old 02-28-2011, 06:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

that s2k rapes!! good vids
Old 02-28-2011, 06:40 PM
11 Second Club

what do you know...another **** **** from Killmall.

I didnt even see a race with you and the s2k when you were nose to nose lined up. Learn how to line the **** up and then beep. Damn. Dont beep as fast as you can as soon as you can see the car.

how come the race where the s2k dipped out, got cut off? decided to edit out you getting yanked?
Old 02-28-2011, 06:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Still you are saying the power output of a bigger v10 isn't impressive when neither is yours.
I was just wondering why the 505cu.in. motor has less then 1hp per cu.in, really wasn't trying to argue, you can not read...must be an import thing
Old 02-28-2011, 07:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

I was just wondering why the 505cu.in. motor has less then 1hp per cu.in, really wasn't trying to argue, you can not read...must be an import thing
Because the HP per cubic inch isn't a ricer argument. But HEY I actually like that argument. Kinda doesn't make sense comparing a heavily modified motor to a stock or close to stock one though. Not to mention even with less power the curve the viper motor puts out would make yours look like a 4 cylinder. Buuuuut then you can throw in the gear argument and we could keep going. Still what you say makes no sense and mine does. So, yep....carry on
Old 02-28-2011, 07:21 PM
Launching!

again 2003 technology...Back in 2002 the 346 LS1 was rated at 305 HP. The 346 LS1 in the vette was rated at 350 HP. The 505 in the viper was rated at 510 HP. These days american cars are getting better and better. 505 ci at 600 HP in the Viper. 427 ci at 505 HP in the Z06. And what are the LS3's. 436 HP from a 367???Or is it a 380? regardless we still have a long way to go in catching up with imports but theres still no replacement for displacement.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Because the HP per cubic inch isn't a ricer argument. But HEY I actually like that argument. Kinda doesn't make sense comparing a heavily modified motor to a stock or close to stock one though. Not to mention even with less power the curve the viper motor puts out would make yours look like a 4 cylinder. Buuuuut then you can throw in the gear argument and we could keep going. Still what you say makes no sense and mine does. So, yep....carry on
Oh ok, now that I know everything you say makes sense then I will come to you when i need advise.

and in my first post I did ask if the viper was stock....if not then 480 is kinda sad.

wipe the *** out of your eyes and learn how to read
Old 02-28-2011, 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Killemall
Actually I dont pay anything because its under warranty. So I love doing buisness with them. Only car walking right by me is the GTR. And the modding $$$ spent on that car could easilly by a used 2008 corvette. I wish I would ask my wife if we could drop 35K on my viper to make it faster. Might as well start packing my bags now

As far as the humility..Well I changed my sig and everything. Im not 22 years old anymore like when I first started posting here. Im in my early 30's now and realize that as much as I love the Viper......GULP.......Their are better cars out their, each in their own ways. So yes I have changed belieave it or not
Hey! Good to hear! I can respect that

My buddies and I joke that I need to find a pushover of a future gf/wife so she'll get over my car hobby lol
Originally Posted by Killemall
And what are the LS3's. 436 HP from a 367???Or is it a 380? regardless we still have a long way to go in catching up with imports but theres still no replacement for displacement.
LS3's are 376 cubes I believe

Edit: 376 cubes

Last edited by marc97taws6; 03-01-2011 at 12:11 AM.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:05 PM
On The Tree

Awsome cars, Great video .. Whats up with the music??? Are you tring to win an Oscar? Please dont play horrid or any music .. let the cars talk. thank you for Quality Vids of Dream Cars.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Teching In

Nice vids! Wish you guys were closer so I could get a few runs in. Its hard finding races in the Z.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by sujomatt
the-S2k mind PMing me what you have going on with that S2k of yours? I plan on turboing mine once i pay off some bills. I was planning to do a cheap 2mm gasket, ARP headstuds, valves, springs, 6262 turbo or maybe something a bit smaller. And run about 17psi high boost and 12 psi low on 93
yeah just pm me and ill hit you on good sets up
Old 02-28-2011, 08:23 PM

obviously i dont need to agrue with you killemall eveyrone on this forum knows you bullshit races to look like u won, its ok keep your cheaply won wins you can have them i have nothing to prove to you. i stilll think u still at home before u post on forums and wonder how i can make up the coolest story so every one ls1 forums will think im the god viper. lol for the nsx situation i was racing u hopefully u know the gtr was a lane beside u and took off, ur nsx didnt get the jump nor did u win that one, yes i crash bc my set up was totally wrong, but think what u think....thank ls1 forums, good tech forums grade A in my book.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Staging Lane

It's clear that the GTR > S2K > Viper in those vids.

Maybe after the cam in the Viper, it would be = to S2K.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Hey! Good to hear! I can respect that

My buddies and I joke that I need to find a pushover of a future gf/wife so she'll get over my car hobby lol

LS3's are 378 cubes I believe
the ls3 might be a 376 cu.in. same stroke as a ls1 and ls2 ,just bigger bore
Old 02-28-2011, 10:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the ls3 might be a 376 cu.in. same stroke as a ls1 and ls2 ,just bigger bore
Correct, 376ci.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Enough of this bullshitting match. I came into this post to see some god damn